Official Samsung PNxxF8500 Owners Thread (No Street Price Talk) - Page 226 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
post #6751 of 6754 Unread Today, 07:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereodude View Post
Are you in the US? I think it was only the US models that had both remotes in the box (later builds).
Unfortunately I do not live in the US , but I still put up a request to my respective customer support here. No harm in trying my luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6752 of 6754 Unread Today, 08:12 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereodude View Post
Are you in the US? I think it was only the US models that had both remotes in the box (later builds).
I'm from Europe and a received the two remotes with the tv. Starting in the 6400 series i think every set comes with 2 remotes, the norma button remote and the one for smart tv features "touch control"
post #6753 of 6754 Unread Today, 08:40 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Received it today!!

Simply incredible....the picture is just....no words

Put it to movie mode and have not made any adjustments yet but already it looks fantastic. Running the Disney WOW experience disc with the different scenes from movies...looks awesome.

One question, my samsung Blu Ray played made my tv used a "BD Wise" setting. It was way too bright so I put it back on Movie. Is this setting of any use?

Also my build is March 2014 and I have the 1120 firmware and can not upgrade it.
post #6754 of 6754 Unread Today, 09:46 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetchie69 View Post
One question, my samsung Blu Ray played made my tv used a "BD Wise" setting. It was way too bright so I put it back on Movie. Is this setting of any use?

I suspect that everyone has to try it and see if they like it or not.

I have a Samsung cable box, and when I enabled the "BD Wise" between the two devices, I thought it made the picture look terrible, so I disabled it and left it disabled. This was some months ago, and now I can't remember the specifics of what it did to the picture.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Pn51f8500 51 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn64f8500 64 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn60f8500 60 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread