Official Samsung PNxxF8500 Owners Thread (No Street Price Talk) - Page 235 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #7021 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 07:42 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Can anyone recommend a wall mount for the 60" F8500?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7022 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 08:40 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Does the f8500 automatically change viewing modes automatically based on the source from the AVR?
post #7023 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 10:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Liked: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoconagenda View Post
Does the f8500 automatically change viewing modes automatically based on the source from the AVR?
No it does not.
post #7024 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 11:34 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cviper View Post
I do my fair share of gaming when time time permits, and I gotta say the input lag hasn't been an issue at all. From GTA 5, Tekken Tag 2, MK8, and Rayman Legends I haven't had any issue with lag, perhaps I'm just not that sensitive to it, or I just don't play enough of those twitch COD/Halo games to really notice.
This is interesting to me because when I tried playing Mario Kart 8 on my 51", myself and others I was playing with immediately noticed something felt off with the steering. Not just a little off, but things like driving off the course on turns. I wasn't used to this coming from gaming on my Kuro. I then tried setting the TV to Game mode, which remedied the issue. Controls immediately felt better.

If you weren't in Game mode and didn't notice any input lag, it almost makes me think that the issue only affects certain sets, or is worse on some than others. Coincidentally (or not), my set also suffered from quite bad image retention, which doesn't seem to be an issue on other sets.
post #7025 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 11:41 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisb01 View Post
This is interesting to me because when I tried playing Mario Kart 8 on my 51", myself and others I was playing with immediately noticed something felt off with the steering. Not just a little off, but things like driving off the course on turns. I wasn't used to this coming from gaming on my Kuro. I then tried setting the TV to Game mode, which remedied the issue. Controls immediately felt better.

If you weren't in Game mode and didn't notice any input lag, it almost makes me think that the issue only affects certain sets, or is worse on some than others. Coincidentally (or not), my set also suffered from quite bad image retention, which doesn't seem to be an issue on other sets.
That is interesting. I'm gonna go see for sure what settings I have it on. I haven't really messed with it since I got the tv, I'll let you know if it is on gaming mode, maybe that will explain why I don't notice the lag.

Video: Samsung PN648500AF, Panasonic TC-P60GT50
Audio: Onkyo TX-NR818 with B&K Reference 200.7, Behringer iNuke 3000DSP for subs
Speakers: Klipsch RF-7 II's, RC-64, RS-62's RSW-15, Dual DIY Stereo Integrity 18" Subwoofers
Misc: Xbox 360, PS3 Slim, Wii U, Apple TV, Chromecast
post #7026 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 12:40 PM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whm01 View Post
I bought a floor model 60" for 1600. Saved a lot of money and everything turned out perfectly fine. In addition to hours, I would check for screen scratches and missing equipment. You should receive the stand with hardware, two remote, component and composite adapters, and an IR blaster. If the tv was displayed in the Mag Hifi room, there is a good chance that is hasn't been running in torch mode the whole time.

For me it was an absolute no brainer as I was never in the $2000 plus market anyway, so at the $1600 level there is really nothing that comes near this set.
I did look for scratches, but it was a little hard to tell with the program loop they had running. Definitely some smudges. It's not in the Magnolia center at all (they have the 64" there), it's way back at the end of the store I guess with the other random stuff they don't know what to do with. At least the loop they have it on really doesn't have any static images.

Should be a decent upgrade over my ST50, that's not really why I'm buying it but definitely not a bad thing.
post #7027 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 12:52 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
One more question - Is there any benefit to getting the optional remote? (other than as a spare and its free)
post #7028 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocked View Post
I did look for scratches, but it was a little hard to tell with the program loop they had running. Definitely some smudges. It's not in the Magnolia center at all (they have the 64" there), it's way back at the end of the store I guess with the other random stuff they don't know what to do with. At least the loop they have it on really doesn't have any static images.

Should be a decent upgrade over my ST50, that's not really why I'm buying it but definitely not a bad thing.
Mine was a floor model for like a day or two till my friend at BB called me up. No IR/BI. There were some smudges, but no scratches, scrapes, or harmful damage of any kind, and it saved me a bundle that it was the floor model too. I don't have it calibrated yet, so I can't give a good comparison between my GT50 and this model for PQ, but I will say with the calibration I had done, my GT50 looks phenomenal, and I expect the Sammy to look even more so since it can achieve a brighter image.

Audio: Onkyo TX-NR818 with B&K Reference 200.7, Behringer iNuke 3000DSP for subs
Speakers: Klipsch RF-7 II's, RC-64, RS-62's RSW-15, Dual DIY Stereo Integrity 18" Subwoofers
post #7029 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisb01 View Post
So it wasn't in gaming mode. I went ahead and changed the HDMI input name to PC, and from what I could tell there wasn't any difference between Gaming mode being on, or off. MK8 played just fine for me, using the Motion control and the D-Pad to move on screeen.

post #7030 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 01:02 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodrin View Post
I use these slides from here. Put them on a USB drive in a folder and have the TV run them in slow motion. I use 'checker' effect between slides.
Thank you sir! I found a few, I'll take a look at this one and throw it on the USB drive. Figured I'd watch some full screen shows in the evening for a bit and have this running at night and while I'm working during the day. Already grabbed a few high speed HDMI cables from monoprice to upgrade my old unknown speed cables. Old TV is a 42 inch Panny btw, don't have the model number handy. Still running strong and love it, but needed something newer/bigger before they were gone. Thanks again for the link!
post #7031 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_b View Post
I'd check out Monoprice.com for a good wall mount. For the F8500 the Vesa Wall mount pattern is 600x400. Here's the link on the Samsung website: http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/PN60F8500AFXZA

post #7032 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 01:22 PM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Mine was a floor model for like a day or two till my friend at BB called me up. No IR/BI. There were some smudges, but no scratches, scrapes, or harmful damage of any kind, and it saved me a bundle that it was the floor model too. I don't have it calibrated yet, so I can't give a good comparison between my GT50 and this model for PQ, but I will say with the calibration I had done, my GT50 looks phenomenal, and I expect the Sammy to look even more so since it can achieve a brighter image.
Not as lucky as you unfortunately, they said this one's been sitting in the store for a month and they're not sure where it was before that. Still, it's quite a large amount of money to save.

Yeah, that's my problem as well. And even if BB had a calibrated set, I'd really need to see them side by side. But from what I can gather from reviews, it should be a lot brighter with a bit better black levels.
post #7033 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 02:24 PM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Received my 64" F8500 a few days ago. Has a manufacture date of June 2014. I cannot hear any of the dreaded buzzing. If i stand directly in front of the TV with my ear on the top center (by the camera) i can hear a slight high pitched electrical buzz, but absolutely nothing heard from the couch. The picture is gorgeous. Streaming content on netflix plays wonderfully. About to watch the Captain America blu ray.

I will check out the thread for any calibration tips, but so far i'm really happy with this TV. Even though dealing with EastCoastTVs was a nightmare, in the end i did save a lot of money and got a brand new 8500 with no issues. I wouldn't use them again though.

Thanks for all your help throughout the last month! this forum was invaluable for my own education on TVs and what to buy for my specific wants.
Ph8te, fierce_gt and Bobby244 like this.
post #7034 of 9033 Old 08-11-2014, 04:48 PM

Quote:
I hung mine on a Monoprice 3900, took the 55" LED down, put the 60" 8500 up. Just remember to put the brackets on the correct side to access the bottom rail locks. Use 3 people to hang it, two can hold the sides but if you have to lift it much it's very hard. I almost didn't get mine hung with just two, it's above a fireplace mantle and I had to use step stools, so use the 3rd person in the center, just to lift.
post #7035 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 07:44 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
So it wasn't in gaming mode. I went ahead and changed the HDMI input name to PC, and from what I could tell there wasn't any difference between Gaming mode being on, or off. MK8 played just fine for me, using the Motion control and the D-Pad to move on screeen.
It could just be a matter of what you're used to, or how lag-sensitive you are. For some, it's just not noticeable. Control was noticeably laggy until I enabled Game Mode (particularly in Titanfall on Xbox One), but changing the input name to PC did not warrant any noticeable difference. I might need to leave it named PC for a while and then revert to see if I can feel a difference.

I think the scores that people saw were somewhat jarring at first, but when you factor in that Plasmas always score worse on Bodnar's LagTester, it's really just an average set in this regard.
post #7036 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdyson View Post
It could just be a matter of what you're used to, or how lag-sensitive you are. For some, it's just not noticeable. Control was noticeably laggy until I enabled Game Mode (particularly in Titanfall on Xbox One), but changing the input name to PC did not warrant any noticeable difference. I might need to leave it named PC for a while and then revert to see if I can feel a difference.

I think the scores that people saw were somewhat jarring at first, but when you factor in that Plasmas always score worse on Bodnar's LagTester, it's really just an average set in this regard.
I'll have to try out a faster paced game then. Coincidentally, my buddy is bringing his XB1 over with Titanfall, he doesn't have a very big place so his screen at home is small and he wanted to see and hear it on my system. I'll post what how the lag is for my friend and me.

post #7037 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 09:34 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Get the ones that Samsung gives , it looks cool and they are free , aren't they ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.j.muller View Post
I hung mine on a Monoprice 3900, took the 55" LED down, put the 60" 8500 up. Just remember to put the brackets on the correct side to access the bottom rail locks. Use 3 people to hang it, two can hold the sides but if you have to lift it much it's very hard. I almost didn't get mine hung with just two, it's above a fireplace mantle and I had to use step stools, so use the 3rd person in the center, just to lift.
What's the distance (in centimeters) between your tv and the wall ?

The manual states that there should be at least 10 centimeter gap between them for proper ventilation , however the Samsung engineers who came home mounted mine on the Samsung brackets and the distance between the wall and tv is just 3 cm, I quickly pointed the engineers to the manual but they were like this is how it comes from Samsung and there is nothing that they can do to increase the gap.
post #7038 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 01:05 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Thumbs up

Hello all,

I wanted to be a contributor to this thread as AVS Forums for so many years and everyone involved help me tremendously with all my AV questions.

I was curious in the last 1-2 weeks of the status of new Plasmas in 2015. I currently have a PN63C8000 since Dec 2010 which is flawless but thought I'd see what was on the horizon (I had too much time on a Saturday). Looking into OLED found that it is just too expensive and for 4K content isn't ready for a while. Wife was pretty annoyed as the existing 63C8000 still needs a home and all my friends / co-workers are too cheap to buy a high end TV even at a fire sale price. Prior to the 63C8000 I went with the local dimming Samsung LED which was the highest end at the time (2008/2009) but fails to compare to Plasma miserably as all of you are aware.

Lead me to reading reviews of the F8500 and after 10s of hours I wanted either the VT/ZT or F8500, but want became high desire when I read about the Panasonic and Samsung Plasma situation. I started my search as my PN63C8000 was $3700 out the door back then it was bundled with 3D glasses, Shrek, Sammy BDP and 4 yr warranty (Best Buy) didn't want to get stuck paying too much again. Have a friend of a friend at Brandsmart that has a 64F8500 (Display Model) for around $2K but found after looking at it the glass had a couple deep scratches and was in torch mode for 6-12 months also June or July 2013 Manufacturer date.

He then referred me to another Brandsmart farther away who had 2 open boxes that were supposedly flawless but wanted $400 more for the open box plus I'd have to travel or have it delivered not sure if that would include delivery. Considered 2 online vendors and they were 2100-2200 with risk involved with delivery and I don't have the time to meet someone for that delivery unless on a Saturday. Online vendors selling for a low price don't seem to be authorized dealers.

Lead me to taking a couple hours of time yesterday and making calls to all places that had stock locally or could order. Brandsmart & Best Buy are the only ones available with the PN64F8500 in my area (Miami/FTL/WPB). Contacted 3 Best Buy locations, 2 of them Magnolia, on my last attempt just before I gave up on Best Buy (previous 2 people were jerks and said lowest $100 off MSRP) I got lucky with a real cool manager who is a younger guy that has a ZT himself and asked me if I was buying because it is the last great Plasma. Told him I was trying to find a decent deal on a new 64F8500 instead of display or open box but I would consider a good open box with no bad marks on it. He asked about Brandsmart and I told him the Brandsmart open box price he said he could match it but not beat it because the margin was almost at cost. We spoke for a little while and he said he would tell the other manager as I was going to drive down there (20 min drive from my home).

Drove down there last night, got there 30 min before closing (8:30pm) and spoke with the other manager that was not informed of the deal I made with previous manager both Magnolia managers. He showed me a display 64F8500 which they had priced @ $1999 I'm pretty sure he would have discounted that one which I was tempted but after seeing the abuse of the Brandsmart one I decided to go for the $400 more if possible. He took my word for it and even helped me with home delivery included which was $70 normally. I was out the door for a great price from Best Buy with confidence of it being an Authorized Dealer. My plan is to get the Costco warranty for 5 years ($90-$100) their warranty states it must be purchased from an Authorized Dealer. I looked up my previous 63C8000 purchase almost 4 yrs ago and I paid $500 for that warranty, never used it. I'm excited for the delivery but have to sell the 63C8000 before I can mount the 64F8500 so it might have to wait. Hoping Ebay or Craigslist will find a good local buyer any other places I should advertise?

TL;DR: You can find a deal at Best Buy for the same as online unauthorized dealers, you just have to find the right person that will be nice enough to give you a good deal and make a small margin. If the price was too low I'm sure the other manager would have called the manager I spoke with to verify but he seemed perfectly OK with the price "match".

Edited post to try to stay within the guidelines of rules on price talk, hopefully I did OK.

Last edited by pentium7; 08-12-2014 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Edited post to try to stay within the guidelines of rules on price talk
post #7039 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 01:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
Liked: 594
Official Samsung PNxxF8500 Owners Thread (No Street Price Talk)

Not a mod, but if you remove the exact prices and are more general it would fit the "rules" once PT gets started it can fill up pages of discussion.

That was some great leg work done by you and you really lucked out
post #7040 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 02:05 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBRINI
Hello All,

Happy 64" owner for the last year. starting last week though a strange issue has arose and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced it. When I power up my theater system the TV response but there is no picture (screen stays completely black). If I press any button on the remote I can see the little red LED flicker on the bottom left hand side of the screen but no other response. I'm sure its not a source issue because even the smart hub wont display. If I pull the power plug and wait a few seconds and then it will start as it should every time.

Anyone else ever experience this? If not anyone have a good Samsung support number to call?

Thanks,

Pete

UPDATE

Square trade dispatched local technician 3 separate times, each time with a hand full of boards to try. After 3rd visit, and after replacing every board in the TV, he clams my problem is with the Panel itself. Square trade has made me a replacement offer. I'm going to take them up on there offer which allows me to keep the old TV too. No my question to you guys is do you really think it could be the panel? The only symptom I exhibit is the set not turning on once every 10 times or so. I'm not even sure how they determined if they solved the problem or not after every attempt seeing as though it was/is intermittent.

PN64F8500 PLASMA

BD-F7500 BLU-RAY

RX-V673 AVR

Comcast X1 STB

Harmony One Remote

Saving my pennies for decent speakers...
post #7041 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 02:35 PM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 18
About the Costco ST warranty -- how do I find out if the retailer i purchased from is an 'authorized dealer'?

Otherwise, I won't be able to get it covered right? Whoops!

(In my case, EastCoastTVs)
post #7042 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 03:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeezie View Post
About the Costco ST warranty -- how do I find out if the retailer i purchased from is an 'authorized dealer'?

Otherwise, I won't be able to get it covered right? Whoops!

(In my case, EastCoastTVs)

I don't believe ECT is, but I forget how they(ST) exactly handle that (purchase location).
post #7043 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 03:07 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Here is a link for Samsung 's authorized dealers. ECTV unfortunately for you is not listed.
http://www.samsung.com/us/peaceofmin...resellers.html
post #7044 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchman View Post
. I'm zeroing in on close to 100 3D Blu-rays in my collection, so, yeah, I watch a lot of it. I have no reservations about recommending the 8500 for fans of 3D.

I just really started trying 3d on my 8500 because had to try these Quantum Rechargeable Glasses I bought.......well I was trying them out with some undersea short 3D film for one thing and I'd notice, it seemed, that maybe an area all of a sudden was "unclear" like double/triple vision and I was thinking
too that it was resynching a lot on me. To make long story short....I finally realized that the "clutter" and fuzziness is/was related to this set being a Plasma - now I know what temporary "burn in" can do to a nice picture. It hadn't dawned on me that it was "burn in"......the 3d camera was being held pretty much stable [not moving] and the coral and seaweed etc. on the right eventually kind of became like a shadow of itself out if front of the shot............then I knew what was bothering me on soe other short 3d films I was watching.
Can I do something about this????
I watched DREDD the other night and because the scene are constantly changing in it - I did not notice this Burn In crappy effect.
The man I quoted - must not be seeing these abberations because he has watched a lot of 3D on this same set w/o complaint...
Please advise....

TK michael
post #7045 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 05:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaByte View Post
Here is a link for Samsung 's authorized dealers. ECTV unfortunately for you is not listed.
http://www.samsung.com/us/peaceofmin...resellers.html

That list unfortunately leaves off a lot of the smaller shops even though they are authorized, namely Cleveland AV aka Cleveland Plasma.
post #7046 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 05:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberized View Post
I just really started trying 3d on my 8500 because had to try these Quantum Rechargeable Glasses I bought.......well I was trying them out with some undersea short 3D film for one thing and I'd notice, it seemed, that maybe an area all of a sudden was "unclear" like double/triple vision and I was thinking
too that it was resynching a lot on me. To make long story short....I finally realized that the "clutter" and fuzziness is/was related to this set being a Plasma - now I know what temporary "burn in" can do to a nice picture. It hadn't dawned on me that it was "burn in"......the 3d camera was being held pretty much stable [not moving] and the coral and seaweed etc. on the right eventually kind of became like a shadow of itself out if front of the shot............then I knew what was bothering me on soe other short 3d films I was watching.
I watched DREDD the other night and because the scene are constantly changing in it - I did not notice this Burn In crappy effect.
The man I quoted - must not be seeing these abberations because he has watched a lot of 3D on this same set w/o complaint...
Please advise....

TK michael

Have you tried with the factory glasses? BTW that's not IR or Burn in as to what happens to plasmas when images are left on screen too long. It sounds more like crosstalk and could be the source/glasses/TV. Since so many are having little issues outside of brightness pops, it sounds like the glasses may be to blame here.
post #7047 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 06:27 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2JDMBFAN View Post
So I have the following options...

NIB Samsung PN64F8500 for $2900
Used Samsung PN64F8500 with 5,000 Hours, but no IR / Burn-In for $2500
Sony 65X950B 4K FALD LED LCD for $6625

Moving from a KRP-600M. I already have moved the KRP-600M to my living room and it is hung on the wall, so I can't really bring that back down to the man cave without a lot of effort. I needed a new TV for the living room and I saw the Sony 4K's in the store and fell in love or so I thought. I have gone through a 65X900B and 2 65X950B's already. With the problems I have had with these top of the line Sony 4K (Grey Screen Uniformity, Streaking/Banding During Content, Excessive Blooming and more) I am seriously not thinking it is worth double the price of the Samsung Plasma. The few 4K movies I have purchased look real good, but there is a very limited selection right now. I am probably going to move to a LG 4K in a few months if they are as good as advertised.

Any input is appreciated.
My vote is for the PN64F8500. The 4K sets look great in the store - I've thought of picking one up several times - but LCD technology just lacks the realism and depth plasma has in spades. This set won the Value Electronics Shootout last year and I expect it to rank very high again this year.

fdsfds
post #7048 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 07:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 853 Post(s)
Liked: 936
I've only seen SBS 3d on my f8500(I'm one of those guys that actually HATES 3D, so I'm not interested in buying a bd) but I felt it was borderline on unwatchable it had so much crosstalk. the same material on my jvc projector looked much better, actually pretty good as far as 3d goes for me.

if 3d at the theater is a 10, the f8500 was about a 3, and the jvc was an 8.5.

Displays: Samsung PN64F8500/JVC X35
AVR: Pioneer VSX-1018AH, 5.1 audio
Sources: HTPC(Mediabrowser), PS3, XBOX360, Wii, Sony DVP-CX995V
Control: Harmony One
post #7049 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 07:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierce_gt View Post
I've only seen SBS 3d on my f8500(I'm one of those guys that actually HATES 3D, so I'm not interested in buying a bd) but I felt it was borderline on unwatchable it had so much crosstalk. the same material on my jvc projector looked much better, actually pretty good as far as 3d goes for me.

if 3d at the theater is a 10, the f8500 was about a 3, and the jvc was an 8.5.

Can't really judge until you see a well authored 3DBR there is a ton of difference depending on source of material
post #7050 of 9033 Old 08-12-2014, 08:02 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post
Have you tried with the factory glasses? BTW that's not IR or Burn in as to what happens to plasmas when images are left on screen too long. It sounds more like crosstalk and could be the source/glasses/TV. Since so many are having little issues outside of brightness pops, it sounds like the glasses may be to blame here.
I'm not familiar with the glasses he's using, but that would be my guess, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberized View Post
Please advise....

TK michael
This syncing issue you describe is a real head-scratcher. That really sounds like a glasses problem to me. Does it happen when you view the same material using the glasses that came with the F8500? I'd start there. If you don't see it with the Samsung glasses, then it's not the TV. If you do see it, then your TV may need servicing. I have the Samsung supplied glasses, a pair of the Samsung rechargeable glasses, and two pair of the Dimensional Optics rechargeable glasses, and I have never seen anything like you describe here.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Pn51f8500 51 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn60f8500 60 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn64f8500 64 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page