Official Samsung PNxxF8500 Owners Thread (No Street Price Talk) - Page 248 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #7411 of 7413 Old Today, 04:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
Liked: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodrin View Post
I never said it was 30 hours in a row. If you play for 2 weeks, ~2 hours a night, and don't really do anything else w/ that TV... that's 30 hours in a row for that TV. Offline time doesn't really do anything for IR.

Multiple hours of persistent images is very realistic, and very common, for any TV that doesn't have to be shared.

"30 hour stint" would make most people think 30 hours strait not 30 hours over 2 weeks. 2 weeks is not a 30 hour stint

Sent from my Flip Phone using DOS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7412 of 7413 Old Today, 04:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodrin View Post
That estus flask will be around for a bit, heh.
Lol fine sleuthing, but the worst offender is a bit less obvious probably. That effn little swirly Souls on hand icon! At least the D-Pad graphics change if you go into your inventory, options, etc, however that little Soul thingy is almost always in the exact same location. That's the little bastard that even to this very day (I just checked) is still clearly visible from up close and kinda visible if you squint from far away. Oh well. Live and learn.

Also I assumed HLdan meant it was impossible for one to only limit their play to 30 hours of DD.

Last edited by icelt; Today at 05:04 PM.
post #7413 of 7413 Old Today, 04:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Thanks for the responses to my question about placement, Fierce and wxman. Great members like you make this my go to forum.

My window may as well be open... I'm in the apartment till spring so no helping that. I will try some other ideas with the wife for placement.

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Pn51f8500 51 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn64f8500 64 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn60f8500 60 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread - Pn60f8500 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page