Official Samsung PNxxF8500 Owners Thread (No Street Price Talk) - Page 333 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
post #9961 of 9964 Unread Today, 03:20 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakdaripper View Post
Just picked up my 51" from Best Buy and unboxed. No 3D glasses included. Am I missing something? Where are the glasses usually packaged?
Mine were cellophane wrapped in approximately a 6x5" box
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9962 of 9964 Unread Today, 03:38 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
For those who've been playing the waiting game for Monoprice to get the 8 Outlet Home Theatre Power Center in stock...they're in! I read about this device on this thread some time back and they were backordered when I went to their site to check them out. The ETA has been updated a couple of times and I confirmed I was on their contact list before the ETA was updated again. They said I would get an email once they were in stock. While I was doing my regular check on their web site today, it still indicated an ETA of 12/26...rechecking 20 minutes later they were in stock.

If you've been waiting for your notification, they're in stock (less one ;-)! I still haven't been notified, but got the order confirmation. Thought I would pass this info along in case you were wanting to condition your power in hopes of taming your buzz. I have no buzzes with my 64" but wanted the clean power.
post #9963 of 9964 Unread Today, 04:47 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I have my 8500 connected to a Panamax power center. That could be the reason for no buzz on mine.
post #9964 of 9964 Unread Today, 06:14 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnan24 View Post
Mine were cellophane wrapped in approximately a 6x5" box
I just set mine up and they were right on top when you open the box. I had three dead pixles that all came back on with a tap on the glass. Running slides now.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Pn51f8500 51 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn60f8500 60 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn64f8500 64 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread