Official Samsung PNxxF8500 Owners Thread (No Street Price Talk) - Page 73 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #2161 of 6756 Old 12-03-2013, 07:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanes View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChristopher View Post

I think I'm leaning toward LED now.... Im thinking the sony 65wb50a. Thoughts?? This tv will be strictly for gaming and directv movie watching and the occasional blu-ray.

Please buy this: http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN85S9-85-Inch-Ultra-120Hz/dp/B00CMEN95U?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=Dp2_wFyXEeOttHJ9paJ5ugr7r2_Kwmq3_0_0_0

biggrin.gif
Read the reviews...hysterical!

Xbox Live: General PATT0N
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2162 of 6756 Old 12-03-2013, 07:57 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightintel View Post

if you're going that route for gaming, I'd check reviews for motion-blur, whatever the model.

I was set on the f8500 but after reading about the resolution drop when the camera pans (motion blur) kinda defeated the purpose of going plasma. Back to square one.... I already have terrible motion on my main tv I don't need it on my man cave one too... smh.

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme but it will only add to the overall beauty of my message.
post #2163 of 6756 Old 12-03-2013, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightintel View Post

Read the reviews...hysterical!

LMAO!! too funny!! Thanks for the laugh! I only read the first few reviews... I gotta comeback to it after I get back from best buy...

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme but it will only add to the overall beauty of my message.
post #2164 of 6756 Old 12-03-2013, 08:35 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
Liked: 432
Quote:

I think I'm leaning toward LED now.... Im thinking the sony 65wb50a. Thoughts?? This tv will be strictly for gaming and directv movie watching and the occasional blu-ray.
Pros and cons to everything. The high roads lead to plasma displays unless your pockets are deep, then buy a OLED, sit about 4-5FT away from the curved screen and get sucked into purl-bliss ! Game away knowing you have the best display devise made. When you are gaming online and a young super gamer woop's your butt you can tell him who the true winner is, as you have the OLED biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
post #2165 of 6756 Old 12-03-2013, 08:48 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

New guy here with a quick question for all you experts.

Just bought a 64F8500 in large part due to the feedback I've read here.   So far I'm extremely happy with it and the picture is stunning.  This one small issue I'm having which I hope someone can help me with is while watching the TV the main menu will randomly pop up with out ever touching the remote.   I though that maybe the smaller touch screen remote which has the voice activation may have been picking up some sound from the tv and triggering the menu so I pulled the batteries out.  But to no luck it still keeps happening.   Happened 3 times last night.   

Anyone else experiencing this?  TIA!

post #2166 of 6756 Old 12-03-2013, 09:02 PM

Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp993 View Post

Just bought a 64F8500 in large part due to the feedback I've read here.   So far I'm extremely happy with it and the picture is stunning.  This one small issue I'm having which I hope someone can help me with is while watching the TV the main menu will randomly pop up with out ever touching the remote.   I though that maybe the smaller touch screen remote which has the voice activation may have been picking up some sound from the tv and triggering the menu so I pulled the batteries out.  But to no luck it still keeps happening.   Happened 3 times last night.   

Turn off the voice control and motion control under settings. That'll solve your problem.
post #2167 of 6756 Old 12-03-2013, 09:17 PM

Phanes-  Great suggestion.  I thought the same thing and turned both off.  Still no luck,  it actually just did it as I was reading your post.   Super frustrating.....

post #2168 of 6756 Old 12-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:

Try doing a factory reset.

post #2169 of 6756 Old 12-03-2013, 09:35 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 43
I get that when it has any issue logging in, I finally turned off all call-home Smart options. This would happen just watching TV not using any smart features. I still somtimes get one, usually within 5 minutes of turning the TV on and then no more, but that it pretty rare.
post #2170 of 6756 Old 12-03-2013, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KONICA TECH View Post

Try doing a factory reset.

What's that?
post #2171 of 6756 Old 12-03-2013, 10:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Liked: 172
Quote:

not certain this will help, but worth a shot... unplug set for ten minutes or so. it has solved a couple weird little issues that have cropped up for me on occasion.

Samsung PN51F8500. Marantz SR5008. Oppo BDP 103D. Sony BDP S5100. Emp Tek E55TIB LR, E5CIB, E55WIB. Sennheiser Momentum. Sennheiser 598.
post #2172 of 6756 Old 12-03-2013, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post

Pros and cons to everything. The high roads lead to plasma displays unless your pockets are deep, then buy a OLED, sit about 4-5FT away from the curved screen and get sucked into purl-bliss ! Game away knowing you have the best display devise made. When you are gaming online and a young super gamer woop's your butt you can tell him who the true winner is, as you have the OLED biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

lol! OLED is definitely the future! I was just at best buy and they had the curved LG OLED! Amazing PQ! I had a chance to see the Sony w850a and I was blown away at how good it looked.... I had the magnolia rep put on a variety of content and it all looked great! They also had the f8500 almost right next to the w850a and honestly I thought the Sony looked better... according to the Magnolia rep both sets had been recently calibrated prior to their grand opening last week. He said that all sets in the New magnolia section had to be calibrated so customers could really how they really are going to look when you get them home. Its the new Magnolia Design Center at the best buy in burbank, CA.

Thanks everyone for the help.

post #2173 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierce_gt View Post

from what I've read/experienced, it seems as though some PEOPLE get a lot of TV's that buzz, while other PEOPLE never have buzzing TV's. the common denominator seems to be the person, not the tv model. so I would assume they are tend to buzz about the same, and it's more about the person's hearing, sensitivity(I tune mine out in like 2seconds), and room setup.

I can make mine sound annoying if I turn away from the tv 90*, and put a really dark image on screen, make sure there's no sound at all, and turn the lights off. if any one of those things changes though, it's either too quiet, or blends in with the background noise to a point I can't hear it.

I'm sorry to say, you are probably more susceptible to the buzz, and you are more likely to hear it again on another set.

I agree with you. I asked my father to swing past to listen for the buzz and he could hardly hear it, if at all, now he is in his 60's while I am in my early 30's so maybe his hearing has deteriorated more than mine over the years. They say you hear less of certain frequencies as you get older.

I could probably tune it out when watching a movie, however when viewing normal late night TV which requires me to have the volume set to a lower level, then I can really hear it and I know it will annoy me.

The other thing is, once you know it is there, I find that I am always subconsciously listening for it. Truly sucks as the PQ on the TV set is very good.

Looks like my hearing is too sensitive to the buzzing and I'll need to live with a LED/LCD TV for at least the next 4-5 years, least until they iron out the issues with OLED and prices come down. Hopefully in 5 years my next set can be OLED and I can have the best of both world, for now the Sony W900/W905 is going to have to do.

post #2174 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmon View Post

I agree with you. I asked my father to swing past to listen for the buzz and he could hardly hear it, if at all, now he is in his 60's while I am in my early 30's so maybe his hearing has deteriorated more than mine over the years. They say you hear less of certain frequencies as you get older.

I could probably tune it out when watching a movie, however when viewing normal late night TV which requires me to have the volume set to a lower level, then I can really hear it and I know it will annoy me.

The other thing is, once you know it is there, I find that I am always subconsciously listening for it. Truly sucks as the PQ on the TV set is very good.

Looks like my hearing is too sensitive to the buzzing and I'll need to live with a LED/LCD TV for at least the next 4-5 years, least until they iron out the issues with OLED and prices come down. Hopefully in 5 years my next set can be OLED and I can have the best of both world, for now the Sony W900/W905 is going to have to do.

Take a look at the Sony 65w850a. I'm glad I did... The w900 only comes in a 55"

post #2175 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 04:33 AM

Quote:

iChristopher, if the TV is going to be for gaming the Sony W900A W905A was voted the best gaming TV of 2013 and it has the lowest input lag of any TV over 46inch and is 4th overall of all current TVs with only 8ms input lag.

Check out:
http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/input-lag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TudG55Jv9Bs

I believe the W905A and W900A are the same just different regions.

I'll be getting it tomorrow.

post #2176 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 04:41 AM

Quote:

Take a look at the Sony 65w850a. I'm glad I did... The w900 only comes in a 55"

Looks like a great TV, like the big brother of the W900. Seems to have all the same technology so I wouldn't be surprised if it also had very low input lag. The W900 has the lowest input lag of any TV above 46inch and is 4th overall with only 8ms and if your TV is going to be getting plenty of gaming use that is going to be important.

I don't think the PQ on any of these LED/LCD TVs is going to be on the same level as the F8500 but from what I saw at the store and the reviews, it's the next best thing if you don't want a plasma.

I think I will still be very happy with the W900A. I should know by tomorrow :).

I don't need anything bigger than 55inch hence why I went for the W900A, 60inch was actually a little to large for my area but that's the smallest the F8500 came in. Now that I have returned the F8500, 55 inches will do fine.

post #2177 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 06:09 AM

Some people are claiming the gaming lag is gone with the latest firmware update (1115) that was released just two days back. Just FYI for the guys who haven't finalized their purchase decisions yet. I'll report my findings tonight, but I don't have the usual lag-heavy games like Battlefield. However, someone in the other F8500 thread claimed that their BF4 lag is gone. See post 9560.
post #2178 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newenglander View Post

Like many, I am exchanging a Panny ZT60 for the F8500. It arrives next week. I know they are probably posted elsewhere, but after spending the last 20 minutes reading through many posts can someone let me know what settings or a link to run a slides (on a DVD). I am going to have the monitor calibrated, but in the meantime I would also appreciate a recommendation for basic settings until I can get 300 hours on the panel.

Thanks!

I am not really knowledgeable about plasma technical matters, so I ask...  the TV has a built-in screensaver -- Menu::System::Screen Burn Protection::Scrolling -- that horizontally scrolls a pattern with a black-to-white gradient. I've been using that some of the time during my 60F8500's first hundred hours. Are the slides better in some way?

post #2179 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 08:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Since this is the owner's thread, I figured I'd ask here (don't recall seeing this asked):

Whenever I first turn the TV On, it goes to a screen that has all the little icons and recommendations and the actual screen display of the signal from my avr is limited to a small 1/4 frame screen in the top left corner. I have to hit the Smart remote's touchpad to select the display/input to expand it to fullsize and fill the screen.

Since I haven't used ANY apps yet (if I wanted to, I'd hit the button to go there), is there a setting I'm missing that will turn the TV On like a normal TV, i.e. it turns on straight to filling the screen with the cable or BDP picture or whatever my avr input is set to?

It's only a small, but slightly annoying detail.

Max
post #2180 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmon View Post

i posted this in the other thread:

my 50" had no discernible buzzing when I bought it

i have since moved and the buzzing became pronounced

the changes include room size (smaller than previous) and plugged in to a surge protector (waiting on electrical work to be done to get a dedicated outlet close enough)

it was pretty annoying so I decided to switch from hdmi 1 to hdmi 3

there is still slight buzzing, but not nearly as noticeable

I am late 20's with no hearing issues, so pretty susceptible to buzzing...switching to hdmi 3 really made a significant difference and I am now satisfied with the buzz level
post #2181 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbluemax1 View Post

Since this is the owner's thread, I figured I'd ask here (don't recall seeing this asked):

Whenever I first turn the TV On, it goes to a screen that has all the little icons and recommendations and the actual screen display of the signal from my avr is limited to a small 1/4 frame screen in the top left corner. I have to hit the Smart remote's touchpad to select the display/input to expand it to fullsize and fill the screen.

Since I haven't used ANY apps yet (if I wanted to, I'd hit the button to go there), is there a setting I'm missing that will turn the TV On like a normal TV, i.e. it turns on straight to filling the screen with the cable or BDP picture or whatever my avr input is set to?

Max

Menu > Smart Features ? On TV Settings > Auto Start - Set it to Off. Also, there's a PIP setting under settings - turn that off as well. TV will go directly to last used source on next start cycle. Enjoy!
post #2182 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 09:09 AM

Quote:

Max

it's somewhere in the menu...maybe smart settings....you can change it to full screen and avoid the smart menu

sorry I can't be more specific
post #2183 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billabong12789 View Post

I'm about to buy this TV wondering if the current owners have Geek Squad or Square Trade as their warranty company? From what I've read Geek squad covers burn ins.. Can this be true? What about square do they cover burn ins and has anyone had to deal with either companies before?

if you go the square trade route, purchase it through Costco....even if you aren't a member you can get it through them (for an additional $5 fee)...i have 5 years of coverage on this tv

square trade has always been good to me, but they do not cover 'burn-in'

however on this set i personally am not concerned about it
post #2184 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 09:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanes View Post

Quote:

Max

Menu > Smart Features ? On TV Settings > Auto Start - Set it to Off. Also, there's a PIP setting under settings - turn that off as well. TV will go directly to last used source on next start cycle. Enjoy!
AWESOME! Thanks!

Funny how I end up with one of newest TVs with all these high tech newfangled features and I'm happiest after figuring out how to turn them all off one by one. Right off the bat, the camera has always been closed, with voice and motion control off, then I had to find out how to deactivate STB control to stop that popup, now I'm finding out how to turn THIS feature off. Must be the old age LOL!

Max
post #2185 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakking View Post

i posted this in the other thread:

my 50" had no discernible buzzing when I bought it

i have since moved and the buzzing became pronounced

the changes include room size (smaller than previous) and plugged in to a surge protector (waiting on electrical work to be done to get a dedicated outlet close enough)

it was pretty annoying so I decided to switch from hdmi 1 to hdmi 3

there is still slight buzzing, but not nearly as noticeable

I am late 20's with no hearing issues, so pretty susceptible to buzzing...switching to hdmi 3 really made a significant difference and I am now satisfied with the buzz level

Cheers for the info. I think whats made things worse is that I had to temporarily place the TV in our current master bedroom as we are in the process of moving homes and circumstances dictated the TV go there for now.

The issue with this is when I watch late night TV I need to set a low volume as my partner is normally asleep, this is when I really noticed the buzz. During the day with the higher volume and ambient noise, the buzz was still there but it didn't jump out at you.

My professional ISF calibration tech was disappointed to find out that I am returning the plasma for a LED/LCD TV but then again he does calibration for a living and notices every little issue on a TV, he also hasn't seen some of the latest Sony LED/LCD TVs. He asked me to try keep it for longer as according to him some of the buzz could potentially be dialed out with settings when he is due to visit in a months but I didn't want to take the risk of being charged a restocking fee if I kept the unit for this long and was still not happy with the sound level after the calibration. - To be honest I am not sure if my store would even take the TV set back after 1 month.

If my budget stretched enough, I would of probably tried a Panasonic VT60 but I don't want to spend that much on a TV set when 4k and OLED are probably only 4-5 years from being mainstream. Hence I wanted to save that money and use it towards a a future OLED TV.

Also, if I could perform the installation myself I would of tried a different F8500 but I can't due to physical limitations. I am a little surprised that in this day and age seeing plasma has been around for so long, it is still a gamble on whether or not you get a buzzing set, would of thought that manufacturers would of resolved the issue by now or got the buzzing down to a inaudible level.

Then again, like others said, the differences could be down to the users rather than the sets, maybe all plasmas have a audible from a few meters buzz.

post #2186 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 02:41 PM

( Trying this post here (new thread didn't get it done. )

Need help with 60 8500

Hello all, good to be back. For many years, probably 12-13, I've been the satisfied owner of a Pioneer Elite 50" plasma and was sad to see the shadow and any dark image areas going green to the point of distraction. No amount of tweaking helped.

So have just purchased a 60" 8500 and am hoping to get some advice. I've read every review I could find and was ready to be wowed by the inky blacks, exquisite detail, saturated colors, and bright (very bright) image.

Set-up: Movie mode, judder off, eco sensor off, all the pic quality settings, recommended here and elsewhere. Well, live TV (sports, news, anything direct from video looked consistently dark and murky and flat. A change to "standard" cleaned all that up but erred being too bright, saturated and contrasty. Easily fixed. Film based content however looked terrible. In movie mode, with recommend tweaks, it was dark, washed out, flat and with a plasticky tone that looked like an lcd screen. Sometimes there is a 3D effect that is very distracting but for the most part, and this is distressing, the set makes film often look like video. So I find myself backing off the "standard" mode or really boosting the "movie" mode settings

Some reviewers said they had a very decent image "out of the box" in movie mode. Not mine.

On my Pioneer, film looked like film and whatever the cinematographer was doing with it was right there on the screen. Sports, (video), looked live and I never found myself reaching for the remote to adapt settings to content.

It's a new set built in November and fully updated.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Richard
post #2187 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 03:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio5west View Post

( Trying this post here (new thread didn't get it done. )

Need help with 60 8500

Hello all, good to be back. For many years, probably 12-13, I've been the satisfied owner of a Pioneer Elite 50" plasma and was sad to see the shadow and any dark image areas going green to the point of distraction. No amount of tweaking helped.

So have just purchased a 60" 8500 and am hoping to get some advice. I've read every review I could find and was ready to be wowed by the inky blacks, exquisite detail, saturated colors, and bright (very bright) image.

Set-up: Movie mode, judder off, eco sensor off, all the pic quality settings, recommended here and elsewhere. Well, live TV (sports, news, anything direct from video looked consistently dark and murky and flat. A change to "standard" cleaned all that up but erred being too bright, saturated and contrasty. Easily fixed. Film based content however looked terrible. In movie mode, with recommend tweaks, it was dark, washed out, flat and with a plasticky tone that looked like an lcd screen. Sometimes there is a 3D effect that is very distracting but for the most part, and this is distressing, the set makes film often look like video. So I find myself backing off the "standard" mode or really boosting the "movie" mode settings

Some reviewers said they had a very decent image "out of the box" in movie mode. Not mine.

On my Pioneer, film looked like film and whatever the cinematographer was doing with it was right there on the screen. Sports, (video), looked live and I never found myself reaching for the remote to adapt settings to content.

It's a new set built in November and fully updated.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Richard

possibly just too high of expectations. the f8500 is a fantastic set compared to everything other than the vt60, zt60 and late gen kuros. i'm not sure if there is a 'clear winner' all around within that group, but there are certainly some things the kuro's did better. i did think the f8500 looked great out of the box, only mildly better after adjusting. but i did my own, using my own discs, and tailored to my own tastes. i am surprised that 'dark and murky' are the complaints though. i've been steadily decreasing the cell light on mine as i'm finding it giving my headaches.

all i can suggest at this point is to play around a little more with the settings in movie mode. try warm1 if you've been using warm2.

i'm not totally sure what you mean by film looks like video... are you missing grain? or are you talking about motion? are you using the correct 24p cadence?

Displays: Samsung PN64F8500/JVC X35
AVR: Pioneer VSX-1018AH, 5.1 audio
Sources: HTPC(Mediabrowser), PS3, XBOX360, Wii, Sony DVP-CX995V
Control: Harmony One
post #2188 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RottScott View Post

I have only noticed this if I sit very close to the TV, and I'm looking up. I know others have mentioned this as well in previous posts, but it sounds like yours might be something different.

It's definitely not the anti-glare filter that's causing it. It seems to be the panel itself, or the electronics driving it. I read last night that plasmas have two controller boards, each of which drives half the panel. It seems that the board driving the top half of my screen is outputting a slightly higher voltage than the bottom one. Maybe. I'm no plasma expert.

Has anyone else seen this on the f8500 (or any other plasma)? It's barely noticeable, but I can definitely see it when I move a window around the screen and look closely.
post #2189 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierce_gt View Post

possibly just too high of expectations. the f8500 is a fantastic set compared to everything other than the vt60, zt60 and late gen kuros. i'm not sure if there is a 'clear winner' all around within that group, but there are certainly some things the kuro's did better. i did think the f8500 looked great out of the box, only mildly better after adjusting. but i did my own, using my own discs, and tailored to my own tastes. i am surprised that 'dark and murky' are the complaints though. i've been steadily decreasing the cell light on mine as i'm finding it giving my headaches.

all i can suggest at this point is to play around a little more with the settings in movie mode. try warm1 if you've been using warm2.

i'm not totally sure what you mean by film looks like video... are you missing grain? or are you talking about motion? are you using the correct 24p cadence?

I too am surprised to find most material dark. Believe me, I don't like bright and punchy except when shot that way. As to film feeling like video I guess I'm referring to a super clean texture and knife edge sharpness that one finds in video, that live look we all associate with sports, news, game shows etc. Film is just slightly softer and somewhat noisier. My 8500 often, not all the time, makes film look closer to film than video. I too am surprised to find most material dark. Believe me, I don't like bright and punchy except when shot that way. As to film feeling like video I guess I'm referring to a super clean texture and knife edge sharpness that one finds in video, that live look we all associate with sports, news, game shows etc. Film is just slightly softer and somewhat noisier. My 8500 often, not all the time, makes film look closer to video than film.

I'll try the cadence change.
post #2190 of 6756 Old 12-04-2013, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio5west View Post

I too am surprised to find most material dark. Believe me, I don't like bright and punchy except when shot that way. As to film feeling like video I guess I'm referring to a super clean texture and knife edge sharpness that one finds in video, that live look we all associate with sports, news, game shows etc. Film is just slightly softer and somewhat noisier. My 8500 often, not all the time, makes film look closer to film than video. I too am surprised to find most material dark. Believe me, I don't like bright and punchy except when shot that way. As to film feeling like video I guess I'm referring to a super clean texture and knife edge sharpness that one finds in video, that live look we all associate with sports, news, game shows etc. Film is just slightly softer and somewhat noisier. My 8500 often, not all the time, makes film look closer to video than film.

I'll try the cadence change.

It seems you're running absolute vanilla settings. Even when you put the picture into Movie mode, things will look like they were shot on a "live" camera. Like a day time TV soap. The reason is, you have to tinker around with some settings like setting MPEG Noise off, and a few others. Refer to the official settings thread, and use PieCal settings (v5.1) and see if that makes a difference.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Pn51f8500 51 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn64f8500 64 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn60f8500 60 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page