Official Samsung PNxxF8500 Owners Thread (No Street Price Talk) - Page 79 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #2341 of 8249 Old 12-15-2013, 08:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 69
I'm doing an eye test and there's virtually no difference in input lag. PC mode did very little for me when trying to play a baseball video game, by the way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2342 of 8249 Old 12-15-2013, 08:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtangletn View Post

How does an input named PC look?...

The default settings are terrible, you have to tweak them. Adjust cell down a lot and set to Warm2 and you should be getting there.
post #2343 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 07:37 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
Liked: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien Inferno View Post

With the exception of technology everything was better in the 80s even early 90s. IMO.
I know that's a fact. I wonder if technology ruined everything or just the people using it ???
post #2344 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 09:54 AM

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
I blame people.
post #2345 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 10:14 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Hi guys, just received my f8500. I'm coming from a panasonic vt60. This tv is way clearer and brighter than the vt60. The things I do miss about the panny is the deep color saturation and motion. The colors were sooo deep. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but can someone tell me how to get my black optimizer to work? It's not allowing me to turn it on with a 3D blu ray when in 3D or 2D. Also, I have the motion judder cancelled off, but the motion looks off to me. Kinda soap opera effect. Any thoughts? I also notice quite a bit of dither or noise at times. Any info would be great. Thanks guys.
post #2346 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 10:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVKIK View Post

Hi guys, just received my f8500. I'm coming from a panasonic vt60. This tv is way clearer and brighter than the vt60. The things I do miss about the panny is the deep color saturation and motion. The colors were sooo deep. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but can someone tell me how to get my black optimizer to work? It's not allowing me to turn it on with a 3D blu ray when in 3D or 2D. Also, I have the motion judder cancelled off, but the motion looks off to me. Kinda soap opera effect. Any thoughts? I also notice quite a bit of dither or noise at times. Any info would be great. Thanks guys.

I really don't see an effect with Black Optimizer on or off, but I just keep it at Dark Room for the heck of it. I haven't ever noticed it not work for me, unless you're not in the Movie, CAL-DAY or CAL-NIGHT picture preset (the latter two can be unlocked in the service menu).

To fix the motion judder cenceller effect, turn it onto Smooth then turn it back off. That always happens to be when I turn off Cinema Smooth on a Blu-ray, for whatever stupid reason.

I've had dither in strange scenarios for reasons I cannot describe, but only on my D7000. On my F8500 with Brightness at 50, I don't get any noticeable dithering from my 8 ft. viewing distance.
post #2347 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 12:51 PM

Liked: 10

I went through 2 F8500 TV's already... Issue 1

Both had the PC/Game mode glitch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrH_zB5TOgM

See how the screen refreshes wrongly? it gets split in half. this happens every few minutes.

Both of the sets I tried had this issue.

is there a workaround? why hasn't Samsung fixed this problem?

- Geminis

post #2348 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 12:55 PM

REPOST:

I can't post videos so my last post went for approval.

Game mode and PC modes have a glitch that the screen refreshes wrongly every few minutes. Youtube "Samsung F8500 Game mode glitch on Wii" as an example someone posted on youtube.

Anyone experiencing this? is there a workaround?

Also can the buzz/hum on the TV be fixed or do I just need to keep replacing the TV until I get one that does not buzz?

- Thanks

post #2349 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 01:00 PM

Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmcfluffin View Post

I really don't see an effect with Black Optimizer on or off, but I just keep it at Dark Room for the heck of it. I haven't ever noticed it not work for me.

The Black Optimizer only works for very dark content (approx <5% APL).

I posted some measurements on my 51F8500 last September (Black level data has not changed since then) in this forum:
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1475066/official-samsung-pnxxf8500-owners-thread-no-street-price-talk/1530#post_23704586
and some other info here:
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1475066/official-samsung-pnxxf8500-owners-thread-no-street-price-talk/1530#post_23705907

You canot see the effect if you are in daylight or a bright room and it usually takes a second or two to fully kick in. it seems to work in auto mode too which is default & grayed out for any streaming or external media via USB since f/w version 1114.

Todd
post #2350 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 01:02 PM
AVS Special Member

I'll post it for you.

Don't know what to say about that, other than make sure you are on the latest firmware. I've never seen that, but I don't game on mine. I only do on my D7000 (better response time).

As for the buzz, I think it's always going to be there. I used to call people out when they told me that the room acoustics might be a factor in the buzzing, but now I'm starting to think there's some truth to that. I know how my bedroom can definitely keep sound in much better than my family room could, so even though my D7000 is a louder buzzer than my F8500 anyway, I think it gets enhanced by the room. My F8500 simply doesn't buzz on any loud level whatsoever that it's a non-factor in anything whereas my D7000 lowers a star because of it.

I think they all buzz. Don't know if replacing them will change anything there.
post #2351 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 01:02 PM

Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geminis View Post

REPOST:

I can't post videos so my last post went for approval.

Game mode and PC modes have a glitch that the screen refreshes wrongly every few minutes. Youtube "Samsung F8500 Game mode glitch on Wii" as an example someone posted on youtube.

Anyone experiencing this? is there a workaround?

Also can the buzz/hum on the TV be fixed or do I just need to keep replacing the TV until I get one that does not buzz?

- Thanks

I've never noticed a refresh mode issue in PC mode, although I game via HDMI from a PC and have V-Sync enabled. However, I do see glitches in the form of what looks like a skipped frame every few minutes when I watch Blu-rays with Motion Judder Canceller set to Smooth.

From what several techs have told me the buzz is not fixable since it is the panel itself which buzzes. It's just a matter of which panel you get.
post #2352 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 03:07 PM

Liked: 16
Quote:

See how the screen refreshes wrongly? it gets split in half. this happens every few minutes.

- Geminis

What are you using for screen size?   I had that happen a few times when I first started a game on my 360,  then I "think" I switched from 16:9 to SCREEN FIT.  Now I have an XBOX ONE.  Havent seen that happen once.  It was strange when it did happen on the 360, it was always in the first 10 mins of game, then it wouldnt happen anymore.   Try Screen Fit if you're not using it.

post #2353 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 04:15 PM

Hello everyone, Ive been waiting to see if the price goes down a little before I buy the 64F8500. Just want to see if I can get a consensus from this forum on a few things. I see some people are having motion issues... Is this really bad? I have a 2010 sam PN638000 Plasma it was the first year they created this auto motion garbage, I have it turned off and love my picture. I want to be able to do that with this TV... Is Football, Hockey and movies smooth on this TV without having to look like a soap opera? Also another reason I am choosing this TV over the VT65 is IR seems to be less of an ISSUE i was just wondering if anyone who had both TV's could confirm  this.... Finally I will be gaming on this BAD boy, just want to see if majority of you are not having problems with this.. Going to be on PS4 and Xbox One mostly battlefield 4 on PS4 at the moment. Just want to make sure the image tearing is not a mainstream issue, also with the recent firmware updates has the LAG on games improved?

post #2354 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 04:36 PM

I seen a little motion judder but haven't seen any since I turned the motion judder off. Wonderful picture BTW. I calibrated to the latest settings I found on here and this tv picture is excellent.
post #2355 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 05:00 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post

I know that's a fact. I wonder if technology ruined everything or just the people using it ???
people for sure. Like the morons who text and drive and talk on their phones in movie theaters.

Samsung F8500 Service menu factory reset and activating cal modes instructions

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/167-pl...l#post24101072
post #2356 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 06:58 PM

Do they still Buzz? I now have a d8000 that Buzz, annoying...
post #2357 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 07:00 PM

Can someone tell me how to activate my black optimizer when playing a 3D blu ray in standard mode? If it's just a 2D movie I can adjust it, however when it's a 3D movie the function is unavailable. Thanks guys. Also, is it normal to see an absolutely crazy amount of dither or noise when the sharpness default in standard is set to 30 plus? I since lowered it to five, but when you get near 30 the picture is extremely noisy or it's tons of dither. Is that normal?? Thanks guys.
post #2358 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 09:04 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:

- Geminis

Having the same issue with my f8500, I get crazy screen tearing while playing on my xbox one and I also noticed that with game mode enabled the picture looks fuzzy when there's fast motion while gaming. When I turn game mode off it looks crisp again.
post #2359 of 8249 Old 12-16-2013, 10:03 PM

Liked: 32
Quote:

I was considering the f8500 too but I didn't go with it for the reasons you have just described. Your post is confirmation for me. I agree that the VT60 has unmatched color saturation, but what did you notice about motion differences? My VT moves like film and has for lack of words - a sort of grand, stately, big screen pan feel. Did you notice this with your VT or 8500?

What troubled me the most was how the set studders on some scene changes while watching a blu-ray. I noticed this repeatedly while having a movie hooked up to one in a store. I did some reading and was told that it does this if you go from pause to play on a blu-ray (no big deal) and on some fast scene changes without pausing the blu-ray (a big deal). This was a deal breaker for me. What have you noticed or learned regarding this? 

This next comment was almost a deal maker: The one thing I have found a challenge on the VT60, something I am safe to tell you guys (they would probably kill me if I said it on the VT60 post -  just kidding  - I think), is that I find the VT60 creates a depthy, rounded, 3D look to people and objects. While this might be great for tv shows, I find it challenging with blu-ray movies. Things just don't look "flat" like 24fps film. Yes it "moves" like film at 96hz but it doesn't "look" as much like it. I noticed that turning on 1080p pixel direct helps a lot. But when I had Lord of the Rings Blu-ray on the 8500, it had that 2D film flatter look. People and objects "blended" into their environment and were a part of the scene. On my VT60 and ST50, people and objects stand out. It's almost like you can see the recesses of the back of their shoulders and heads etc, Sort of that stand out pop look from motion interpolation smoothing on a weak setting but without any unnatural motion. (Yes, my motion smoothing is on OFF.) But with the 8500, everything blends more on the same two dimensional plane like film and yet the tv has its own depth-but more from a film perspective-like movies look in a movie theater. I realize with 4K etc. everyone is moving away from this look I love, but I sure liked it with the 8500. In fact, LED tvs have this look too. But the Panasonic plasmas do not. Owners boast about how their sets look like film, but in this key aspect they do not. This was hard for me to explain. Do you notice this too? (See now why my boys at the VT60 forum would kill me for this? (haw). Anyway, this aspect alone had me almost going for the 8500 (even though probably no one on this thread notices this). But your rich color perception of the VT60 had me going with it. If you don't mind, I would like to hear your perspectives and perceptions about these two great tvs you have owned including your motion observations- something I'm not aware of here (unless you are referring to the studdering).

What do you guys think about 3D on your sets? It must be a lot dimmer on my VT, but it is the most depth, most detailed, and richest 3D I have seen especially on my 65 inch.. (Had a Vizio M3D650SV passive and a Samsung UND7000 active and a Samsung ES7500 active.) But I bet that 8500 brightness is awesome.

Sorry about throwing all of my comments/questions  into one giant post. I can only assume that a few of my comments and questions have already been discussed at length on this thread. I just was brousing from the VT60 section to see what you guys were thinking about your sets. I started on the last post here. When I saw a former VT60 owner, my interest was heightened. I can assume that you went with the 8500 for those awesome bright levels. Your tv really delivers here as well as being a fine piece of technology. Congrats. I really think both sets are great and have their own strengths. I hope the one you chose meets your needs. I also hope no one minds "my visit". Just checking the green grass on the other side.

Matey's, If ye liek me posts, I pander,
for two thumbs up when ye take a gander! Aaarh! - Sargy
post #2360 of 8249 Old 12-17-2013, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon 1 View Post

I was considering the f8500 too but I didn't go with it for the reasons you have just described. Your post is confirmation for me. I agree that the VT60 has unmatched color saturation, but what did you notice about motion differences? My VT moves like film and has for lack of words - a sort of grand, stately, big screen pan feel. Did you notice this with your VT or 8500?

What troubled me the most was how the set studders on some scene changes while watching a blu-ray. I noticed this repeatedly while having a movie hooked up to one in a store. I did some reading and was told that it does this if you go from pause to play on a blu-ray (no big deal) and on some fast scene changes without pausing the blu-ray (a big deal). This was a deal breaker for me. What have you noticed or learned regarding this? 

This next comment was almost a deal maker: The one thing I have found a challenge on the VT60, something I am safe to tell you guys (they would probably kill me if I said it on the VT60 post -  just kidding  - I think), is that I find the VT60 creates a depthy, rounded, 3D look to people and objects. While this might be great for tv shows, I find it challenging with blu-ray movies. Things just don't look "flat" like 24fps film. Yes it "moves" like film at 96hz but it doesn't "look" as much like it. I noticed that turning on 1080p pixel direct helps a lot. But when I had Lord of the Rings Blu-ray on the 8500, it had that 2D film flatter look. People and objects "blended" into their environment and were a part of the scene. On my VT60 and ST50, people and objects stand out. It's almost like you can see the recesses of the back of their shoulders and heads etc, Sort of that stand out pop look from motion interpolation smoothing on a weak setting but without any unnatural motion. (Yes, my motion smoothing is on OFF.) But with the 8500, everything blends more on the same two dimensional plane like film and yet the tv has its own depth-but more from a film perspective-like movies look in a movie theater. I realize with 4K etc. everyone is moving away from this look I love, but I sure liked it with the 8500. In fact, LED tvs have this look too. But the Panasonic plasmas do not. Owners boast about how their sets look like film, but in this key aspect they do not. This was hard for me to explain. Do you notice this too? (See now why my boys at the VT60 forum would kill me for this? (haw). Anyway, this aspect alone had me almost going for the 8500 (even though probably no one on this thread notices this). But your rich color perception of the VT60 had me going with it. If you don't mind, I would like to hear your perspectives and perceptions about these two great tvs you have owned including your motion observations- something I'm not aware of here (unless you are referring to the studdering).

What do you guys think about 3D on your sets? It must be a lot dimmer on my VT, but it is the most depth, most detailed, and richest 3D I have seen especially on my 65 inch.. (Had a Vizio M3D650SV passive and a Samsung UND7000 active and a Samsung ES7500 active.) But I bet that 8500 brightness is awesome.

Sorry about throwing all of my comments/questions  into one giant post. I can only assume that a few of my comments and questions have already been discussed at length on this thread. I just was brousing from the VT60 section to see what you guys were thinking about your sets. I started on the last post here. When I saw a former VT60 owner, my interest was heightened. I can assume that you went with the 8500 for those awesome bright levels. Your tv really delivers here as well as being a fine piece of technology. Congrats. I really think both sets are great and have their own strengths. I hope the one you chose meets your needs. I also hope no one minds "my visit". Just checking the green grass on the other side.

Hi Sargon 1, I have only had my f8500 for a few days now. I have not watched any full length movies on it yet, but I have popped in random blu rays to see what the set is capable of. In doing so, I have noticed something different with motion than my vt60. I can't put my finger on it, but the only way I can describe the motion is it looks like the vt60 would look with the motion smoother( not sure if that was the name) activated. Kind of what you explained with the ever so slight pause in between frames. I really noticed this in 3D also. It could be that my motion judder canceller was stuck. I also felt like the vt60 had more of a 3D look to it with blu rays, but I loved that. I only watched about five minutes of 3D. I do love the brightness of it compared to the vt60, but again I feel there was something off with the motion. Not sure if I was seeing crosstalk or what, but when there was lots of movement, it looked odd to me like a very slight blur. Could because it was a bright day. I will try some tonight when it's darker. It is nice to be able to watch a 3D during the day with the light this guy pumps out. Other than the f8500 being much brighter than the vt60, I would have to say my favorite thing about it is the lack of reflections. This display just sucks the light in. I have a very bright room with a sliding glass door facing the tv and the f8500 handles it like a champ. On another note, I have been wanting to post this on the vt60 thread, is that I believe it is official that I had a bad panel. The blacks on this f8500 seem way deeper than my vt60 which should not be the case. My biggest concern thus far is the motion with blu rays and my odd set up. I have a tv cabinet with a tv mount that attaches on the back to elevate the tv above the cabinet. This allows me to put my monster ten inch high paradigm cc-690 center speaker on the top. I could just fit it with the panasonic 65vt60, I can not fit it with this f8500. I have six and a half inches of clearance with the f8500 when I need ten. I have the mount and bracket maxed out for height. The problem is with the panny, there was a smaller gap between screw holes for the bracket which allowed me some wiggle room with the bracket. With the f8500 the gap is much wider. The thought has actually crossed my mind to return the f8500 for another vt60 because if this reason and knowing I had a not so good panel with my first vt60. But the light output and filter on this set makes it a very very difficult decision. I'm also afraid of getting a vt60 set that is susceptible to IR. I got lucky in that department with my vt60 and no such issues thus far with the f8500. Decisions! Sorry for rambling on and not being technical enough with the motion issue. I will add that the motion looks perfect on HD, it's just blu rays. Thanks guys. Any suggestions would be great.
post #2361 of 8249 Old 12-17-2013, 06:32 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:

Hi Sargon 1, I have only had my f8500 for a few days now. I have not watched any full length movies on it yet, but I have popped in random blu rays to see what the set is capable of. In doing so, I have noticed something different with motion than my vt60. I can't put my finger on it, but the only way I can describe the motion is it looks like the vt60 would look with the motion smoother( not sure if that was the name) activated. Kind of what you explained with the ever so slight pause in between frames. I really noticed this in 3D also. It could be that my motion judder canceller was stuck. I also felt like the vt60 had more of a 3D look to it with blu rays, but I loved that. I only watched about five minutes of 3D. I do love the brightness of it compared to the vt60, but again I feel there was something off with the motion. Not sure if I was seeing crosstalk or what, but when there was lots of movement, it looked odd to me like a very slight blur. Could because it was a bright day. I will try some tonight when it's darker. It is nice to be able to watch a 3D during the day with the light this guy pumps out. Other than the f8500 being much brighter than the vt60, I would have to say my favorite thing about it is the lack of reflections. This display just sucks the light in. I have a very bright room with a sliding glass door facing the tv and the f8500 handles it like a champ. On another note, I have been wanting to post this on the vt60 thread, is that I believe it is official that I had a bad panel. The blacks on this f8500 seem way deeper than my vt60 which should not be the case. My biggest concern thus far is the motion with blu rays and my odd set up. I have a tv cabinet with a tv mount that attaches on the back to elevate the tv above the cabinet. This allows me to put my monster ten inch high paradigm cc-690 center speaker on the top. I could just fit it with the panasonic 65vt60, I can not fit it with this f8500. I have six and a half inches of clearance with the f8500 when I need ten. I have the mount and bracket maxed out for height. The problem is with the panny, there was a smaller gap between screw holes for the bracket which allowed me some wiggle room with the bracket. With the f8500 the gap is much wider. The thought has actually crossed my mind to return the f8500 for another vt60 because if this reason and knowing I had a not so good panel with my first vt60. But the light output and filter on this set makes it a very very difficult decision. I'm also afraid of getting a vt60 set that is susceptible to IR. I got lucky in that department with my vt60 and no such issues thus far with the f8500. Decisions! Sorry for rambling on and not being technical enough with the motion issue. I will add that the motion looks perfect on HD, it's just blu rays. Thanks guys. Any suggestions would be great.

What are your settings for motion for Bluray and 3d? I came off a ZT60 (due to poor IR issues which resulted in burn in and multiple issues with Panasonic displays) and can say that the motion on my F8500 is identical. Bluray and 3d have the film look to them. Make sure that film mode is turned off and motion judder canceller is also off and there should be no issues. The only time I use film mode is for 3d settings, then I turn cinema smooth on to eliminate the 3d brightness pops.
post #2362 of 8249 Old 12-17-2013, 07:59 AM

I'm pretty sure the film mode was turned off. I will check and report back. Thanks. Do you know why I can't activate the black optimizer with a 3D blu ray? Even when it's set to 2D it's locked. I also noticed with the default sharpness with while in standard mold is incredibly noisy. Is that normal? Setting it back to 5 helps, but still a little there, but the amount of noise with the sharpness at 30 plus was unreal. It looked like the picture was covered in snow. Normal? Thanks.
post #2363 of 8249 Old 12-17-2013, 10:14 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
i don't use standard mode. Not sure if the black optimizer is greyed out in this mode because it's a standard setting you can't change in it or not, never looked. I use movie mode and have no issues changing the black optimizer setting in it.
post #2364 of 8249 Old 12-17-2013, 10:16 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:

So, if I am reading this correctly, the nod is being given to the Panny VT for better 3D?

post #2365 of 8249 Old 12-17-2013, 10:37 AM

Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inseconds99 View Post

Having the same issue with my f8500, I get crazy screen tearing while playing on my xbox one and I also noticed that with game mode enabled the picture looks fuzzy when there's fast motion while gaming. When I turn game mode off it looks crisp again.

May want to check your settings, Ive been gaming on Xbox One a lot and have not had one issue with tearing.  I use screen fit, game mode, most the other stuff turned off.

post #2366 of 8249 Old 12-17-2013, 10:39 AM

Hey Ronald, I was just thinking about ya. I remember you had an issue with pop out on 3D on your zt60 and so did I on my vt60. I just got done messing with avatar 3D on my new f8500 and noticed the same pop out issue. I am really thinking its just the nature of the beast or it's an oppo issue. I have the 103D and I believe you said you had an oppo. I thought it did occur on my borrowed samsung 3D player too. Still not sure why I can't activate the black optimizer. I was able to for a minute with avatar in and now nothing. It still looks like my motion is off. Do you guys turn motion smoother on for blu ray, but off for 3D?
post #2367 of 8249 Old 12-17-2013, 10:41 AM

The 3D was very flat kind of 2Dish I then turned the player off then back on and the pop was there. Anyone notice this with their f8500? Not sure if it's the tv or the 3D player.
post #2368 of 8249 Old 12-17-2013, 11:26 AM
Advanced Member

Yeah, the issue still exists, but less often.

I have the Oppo BDP-93

I would blame Oppo on this as well, but really, never had this issue with my former LG 3D Plasma

post #2369 of 8249 Old 12-17-2013, 11:36 AM

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 1010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Epstein View Post

So, if I am reading this correctly, the nod is being given to the Panny VT for better 3D?
I suspect you'll be just as unhappy with the VT60 as you were/are the ZT60. In no way should the VT handle 3D better than the ZT.
post #2370 of 8249 Old 12-17-2013, 11:40 AM
Advanced Member

By the way AVKIK,

Which display do you think produces the better 3D?  The Panny or the F8500?

What size F8500 do you have?

Do you see the reported bright hotspots in the 3D?  Some see them.  Some do not.

Do you see any crosstalk issues in the 3D?

Really would help if you could rate the overall 3D performance on the Samsung vs. the Panasonic as that is my most critical reason for deciding to trade in my ZT60 for it.

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Samsung Pn51f8500 51 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn64f8500 64 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn60f8500 60 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread - Pn60f8500 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page