Evangilo's or d-nice break-in slides? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 05:01 AM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So, I've been doing more reading on breakin slides for my 65" Panny VT50 coming soon. I've read multiple discussions on both using evangilo's and d-nice slides. Is one better than the other? I've heard that evangilo's is for Samsungs and d-nice's for pannys. Is this true?
rjruiz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 05:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz View Post

So, I've been doing more reading on breakin slides for my 65" Panny VT50 coming soon. I've read multiple discussions on both using evangilo's and d-nice slides. Is one better than the other? I've heard that evangilo's is for Samsungs and d-nice's for pannys. Is this true?

Are you planning on using Dnice's settings ? If so use his slides, if not why use slides at all ?

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #3 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 05:06 AM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well that's the thing. I'm afraid that if I use d-nice's slides and settings, I may not like it and may want to change the settings afterwards. I assume that would be ok?
rjruiz is offline  
post #4 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 05:08 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz View Post

Well that's the thing. I'm afraid that if I use d-nice's slides and settings, I may not like it and may want to change the settings afterwards. I assume that would be ok?

Yes you can change it no ill effects, are you planning on getting your set pro calibrated ? If so just break it in with mixed content and then have it calibrated Dnice's settings looked okay on my Vt50 but a cal he did for another customer looked much better. There are some good settings floating around in the Vt50 settings thread

I used Evangilo's slides on my Vt50 at night just to get hours in for my cal, they are basically the same Dnice has made some refinements the last couple of years but same concept aging the phosphors evenly, I am not a believer in the 5 straight days of slides personally but others have had good results.

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #5 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 05:20 AM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

Yes you can change it no ill effects, are you planning on getting your set pro calibrated ? If so just break it in with mixed content and then have it calibrated Dnice's settings looked okay on my Vt50 but a cal he did for another customer looked much better. There are some good settings floating around in the Vt50 settings thread

I used Evangilo's slides on my Vt50 at night just to get hours in for my cal, they are basically the same Dnice has made some refinements the last couple of years but same concept aging the phosphors evenly, I am not a believer in the 5 straight days of slides personally but others have had good results.

Ok. Well I've been thinking about getting it professionaly calibrated, but I feel that may be a waste because of our situation. We live in an apartment and the next year we plan on moving to a new location where the lighting conditions may differ. I've read that having it pro cal can have an effect on different lighting conditions. Initally we were just going to watch varied content, but I think I may do the slides for 5 days straight just to get them nice and evenly aged. This TV is a big investment for us and want to make it last as long as we can. Is d-nice around on the forums anymore? I haven't seen him in a while.
rjruiz is offline  
post #6 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 05:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz View Post

Ok. Well I've been thinking about getting it professionaly calibrated, but I feel that may be a waste because of our situation. We live in an apartment and the next year we plan on moving to a new location where the lighting conditions may differ. I've read that having it pro cal can have an effect on different lighting conditions. Initally we were just going to watch varied content, but I think I may do the slides for 5 days straight just to get them nice and evenly aged. This TV is a big investment for us and want to make it last as long as we can. Is d-nice around on the forums anymore? I haven't seen him in a while.

He is around, in my opinion the environment plays a role but it is not going to change your cal drastically probably a contrast tweak at the very most. I am a believer in pro calibration especially for this set, you may get close to reference with others settings but to truly get the most out of it a pro cal is recommended. The only real benefit to the slides imo is if you are going to use dnice's settings and live with them outside that scenario I see no value to running them for 5 days but that is just my opinion. You are in for a treat tho the VT50 is a fantastic plasma, let me know if you have any questions along the way and enjoy smile.gif

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #7 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 06:00 AM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

He is around, in my opinion the environment plays a role but it is not going to change your cal drastically probably a contrast tweak at the very most. I am a believer in pro calibration especially for this set, you may get close to reference with others settings but to truly get the most out of it a pro cal is recommended. The only real benefit to the slides imo is if you are going to use dnice's settings and live with them outside that scenario I see no value to running them for 5 days but that is just my opinion. You are in for a treat tho the VT50 is a fantastic plasma, let me know if you have any questions along the way and enjoy smile.gif

Oh really? I didn't know that it didn't affect it too much. Thanks! Just curious, how much do calibrations cost and how long do they take?
rjruiz is offline  
post #8 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 06:05 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz View Post

Oh really? I didn't know that it didn't affect it too much. Thanks! Just curious, how much do calibrations cost and how long do they take?

Yeah really you would have a day and night mode ideally anyway, my calibrator maxs out day input so that wouldn't be affected anyway, the main thing is gamma and greyscale those shouldn't be affected by lighting conditions. To get a good cal you are looking at in the 400 to 500 dollar range I think. A good calibrator will spend as much time as needed mine took about 3 and 1/2 hours, you can read about my calibration experience in the link in my signature.

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #9 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 06:08 AM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

Yeah really you would have a day and night mode ideally anyway, my calibrator maxs out day input so that wouldn't be affected anyway, the main thing is gamma and greyscale those shouldn't be affected by lighting conditions. To get a good cal you are looking at in the 400 to 500 dollar range I think. A good calibrator will spend as much time as needed mine took about 3 and 1/2 hours, you can read about my calibration experience in the link in my signature.

Ok cool, I appreciate the information! Thanks! Off to find one that will service the DC area smile.gif
rjruiz is offline  
post #10 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 06:10 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz View Post

Ok cool, I appreciate the information! Thanks! Off to find one that will service the DC area smile.gif

Pretty sure Dnices does DC, check in the calibration sub forum there is a sticky there that lists all the calibrators and the areas they service. I recommend Chad B he does do tours that way but anyone you find in the calibration forum would be excellent.

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #11 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 06:14 AM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

Pretty sure Dnices does DC, check in the calibration sub forum there is a sticky there that lists all the calibrators and the areas they service. I recommend Chad B he does do tours that way but anyone you find in the calibration forum would be excellent.

That's great if he does. I'll have to PM him. I just read your experience with Chad. I'll look into that as well!
rjruiz is offline  
post #12 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 06:27 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz View Post

That's great if he does. I'll have to PM him. I just read your experience with Chad. I'll look into that as well!

He has done several sets for me does an outstanding job, and Dnice's rep speaks for itself can't go wrong with either imo

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #13 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 06:36 AM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

He has done several sets for me does an outstanding job, and Dnice's rep speaks for itself can't go wrong with either imo

Great! I contacted them both. Thing is I don't even have the TV here yet, let alone run pre-cal slides...So it'll be a while I guess.
rjruiz is offline  
post #14 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 06:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz View Post

Great! I contacted them both. Thing is I don't even have the TV here yet, let alone run pre-cal slides...So it'll be a while I guess.

Yeah you need at least 150 hours probably better to be over 200 before you get the cal, what I did was watch during the day or evening and then run slides at night or when I was away for a few hours, didn't feel comfy leaving the set running while I was at work.

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #15 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 06:41 AM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

Yeah you need at least 150 hours probably better to be over 200 before you get the cal, what I did was watch during the day or evening and then run slides at night or when I was away for a few hours, didn't feel comfy leaving the set running while I was at work.

That was another thing I was conerned with myself with running it straight for a week or two. Also I don't want the components to overheat or anything of that sort. In that case I may end up doing what you did.
rjruiz is offline  
post #16 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 06:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz View Post

That was another thing I was conerned with myself with running it straight for a week or two. Also I don't want the components to overheat or anything of that sort. In that case I may end up doing what you did.

Yeah best of both worlds imo, I used a dvd I burned of the slides, plus you get to watch right away !!! I'm not patient enough for the other approach lol I used THX Cinema default for my viewing before my cal its a little dim but a good break in setting I think. I did use HD Size 1 so I could enable the pixel orbiter just to be safe.

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #17 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 06:47 AM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

Yeah best of both worlds imo, I used a dvd I burned of the slides, plus you get to watch right away !!! I'm not patient enough for the other approach lol I used THX Cinema default for my viewing before my cal its a little dim but a good break in setting I think. I did use HD Size 1 so I could enable the pixel orbiter just to be safe.

Haha, yeah I have little to no patience when it comes to TV's and electronics. Seems like everyone recommends or defaults ot the THX Cinema mode for break-in. What's the default contrast/brightness on that setting? Would I need to adjust to 50 or below?
rjruiz is offline  
post #18 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 06:51 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
60 Contrast 50 brightness should be fine without adjustment for break in, just don't be discouraged by the dullness your set can get much brighter and punchier once it is calibrated, When is the big day ?

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #19 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 06:57 AM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

60 Contrast 50 brightness should be fine without adjustment for break in, just don't be discouraged by the dullness your set can get much brighter and punchier once it is calibrated, When is the big day ?

Ok, sounds good. Well to make a long story short. We did purchase an open box display model that we still have for a couple weeks, which unfortunately has burn-in from ESPN being displayed in a store for 6 months. At the time of purchase we were just looking to replace our trusty old 45" LCD of 5 years. I've educated myself in those few weeks as to what burn-in and IR and all that was. So we are in the process of having it exchanged for a new in box. We are now just working on the days on having it delivered, which hopefully will be by this weekend or shortly after at the latest.
rjruiz is offline  
post #20 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 07:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz View Post

Ok, sounds good. Well to make a long story short. We did purchase an open box display model that we still have for a couple weeks, which unfortunately has burn-in from ESPN being displayed in a store for 6 months. At the time of purchase we were just looking to replace our trusty old 45" LCD of 5 years. I've educated myself in those few weeks as to what burn-in and IR and all that was. So we are in the process of having it exchanged for a new in box. We are now just working on the days on having it delivered, which hopefully will be by this weekend or shortly after at the latest.

Oh cool too bad about the IR, I've never had an issue but I vary my content quite a bit. I do watch ESPN but not continuously a lot depends on what mode and picture settings were used in the store and some panels are more prone to it than others. you should be fine, lucky to find a new one they are rare these days.

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #21 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 07:09 AM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

Oh cool too bad about the IR, I've never had an issue but I vary my content quite a bit. I do watch ESPN but not continuously a lot depends on what mode and picture settings were used in the store and some panels are more prone to it than others. you should be fine, lucky to find a new one they are rare these days.

Yeah we quickly found out how rare they are. They had to hunt high and low for a new in box one which they had transferred from another store. We do watch baseball when in season so we have been watching MASN with the scorebored on the bottom right. Hopefully it won't be too much of an issue when we break in the new TV. We typically watch around 2-5 hrs of that depending on how long the game lasts and inbetween watch other various content.
rjruiz is offline  
post #22 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 07:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz View Post

Yeah we quickly found out how rare they are. They had to hunt high and low for a new in box one which they had transferred from another store. We do watch baseball when in season so we have been watching MASN with the scorebored on the bottom right. Hopefully it won't be too much of an issue when we break in the new TV. We typically watch around 2-5 hrs of that depending on how long the game lasts and inbetween watch other various content.

I watch the Reds every night pretty much upper left scoreboard, fox logo upper right haven't noticed any issues thus far have about 600 hours on my panel. Nats fan ? tough year so far

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #23 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 07:17 AM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

I watch the Reds every night pretty much upper left scoreboard, fox logo upper right haven't noticed any issues thus far have about 600 hours on my panel. Nats fan ? tough year so far

Sounds good, yeah we haven't been noticing any issues but the TV we currnetly have has logged quite a few hours I'm sure. Yeah I'm a Nats fan and as much as it pains me to say this we have been sucking this year. :P
rjruiz is offline  
post #24 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 07:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz View Post

Sounds good, yeah we haven't been noticing any issues but the TV we currnetly have has logged quite a few hours I'm sure. Yeah I'm a Nats fan and as much as it pains me to say this we have been sucking this year. :P

It's a long season but the Braves are going to be tough to reel in very good team, see you over in the owners thread smile.gif

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #25 of 54 Old 06-14-2013, 07:41 AM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

It's a long season but the Braves are going to be tough to reel in very good team, see you over in the owners thread smile.gif

Yeah Braves are doing good. See you there! Thanks again for all your help.
rjruiz is offline  
post #26 of 54 Old 06-19-2013, 04:34 PM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Ok, we FINALLY got our new replacement in and we have some concerns. This is supposedly new in box and we even watched them unbox it and assemble the base in front of our eyes. However when the TV first started up, we noticed it didn't start up like new. It didn't go directly to the first setup and the custom picture settings were all different (not the default settings). Also, are the default custom settings brightness really set that high at 100? We just want to be sure that we did in fact receive a new replacement TV and not a used one.

Otherwise everything looks good so far.
rjruiz is offline  
post #27 of 54 Old 06-19-2013, 04:38 PM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
I don't recall what custom was but 100 sounds right is brightness 50 ? Sharpness 50?

You could always check the hours in the service menu

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #28 of 54 Old 06-19-2013, 04:40 PM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yeah everything else is at 50.
rjruiz is offline  
post #29 of 54 Old 06-19-2013, 04:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
chunon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Wilmington Ohio
Posts: 5,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Thx cinema contrast 60? Thx bright room contrast 95 ?

65VT60
55ST60
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
chunon is online now  
post #30 of 54 Old 06-19-2013, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter
 
rjruiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: DC
Posts: 45
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

Thx cinema contrast 60? Thx bright room contrast 95 ?

I didn't check it, I already reset it. But I did check the hours and its definitely not new as it has over 900 hours and power cycled more than 100 times. BUT, I don't see any burn in problems anymore. Well I did see IR from the menu, but I'm already halfway through the scrolling bar application and its gone. So I'm happy right now.
rjruiz is offline  
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P65vt50 65 Inch Plasma Tv
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off