Panasonic ZT60 and VT60 Fan/Fridge Noise Production Numbers - Page 37 - AVS Forum
First ... 35  36  37 38  39  ... Last
Plasma Flat Panel Displays > Panasonic ZT60 and VT60 Fan/Fridge Noise Production Numbers
wse's Avatar wse 04:10 PM 01-22-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie97 View PostNo, the fan fix shouldn't be installed on yours. It will be obvious from the beginning if the noise is more than you can bear, so good news on that front.

What does the fan fix looks like?

 

Now that the TV is warm and the fans kicked in I can hear them!  That is really disappointing the image looks so good!

 

What number should I call?



wse's Avatar wse 04:10 PM 01-22-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3Orion View PostWhen I asked if other 65VT60 owners had their TV serviced while upright at least one posted that it was. First time I've heard that it's safer to service when laying down.

Do you know if the fans the tech is bringing are the same model or a newer/different model? If not, would you please ask the tech? I'm considering having my fans replaced and would be more willing if they were indeed a different/newer model.

I heard same model fans!


rlb4's Avatar rlb4 04:22 PM 01-22-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryInRI View Post

I am getting the fan kit installed on Friday for my 65VT60. Took a while to get and acceptable a date primarily because of my schedule.

The tech said that he would not remove the back cover, perform the fix, and replace the cover while the TV is upright. He will be bringing a portable table to lay it down. He said that it takes less time and puts less stress on the structure/panel. He said that he will be bringing two additional new fans from Panasonic just in case the noise problem is more than just that caused by aerodynamics.

Larry

Anyone else have their fan fix done with the tv lying down? Let us know how it goes and ask if the fans are a new model.
LarryInRI's Avatar LarryInRI 04:25 PM 01-22-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

I heard same model fans!

Yes. I got the impression from the tech that he simply ordered the same fan part number and only because he wanted to be prepared in case the noise was caused by a bad fan bushing or bearing. I did not get the impression that he was doing it because a new fan model was available.

Larry
myared's Avatar myared 05:08 PM 01-22-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

What does the fan fix looks like?

Now that the TV is warm and the fans kicked in I can hear them!  That is really disappointing the image looks so good!

What number should I call?


Product Support and Technical Assistance


1-800-211-PANA (7262)

Hours
Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST
Sat-Sun 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST
wse's Avatar wse 06:41 PM 01-22-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by myared View PostProduct Support and Technical Assistance  1-800-211-PANA (7262)

Hours
Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST
Sat-Sun 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST

How serious are the risks of micro-fracture if I have this done? Is it a Panasonic technician or a subcontractor?


kluken's Avatar kluken 06:49 PM 01-22-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

How serious are the risks of micro-fracture if I have this done? Is it a Panasonic technician or a subcontractor?

It is only serious if the tv is moved with the back panel off or if the back panel is not re-installed correctly. When the tech is done (Panasonic will use a local authorized repair company) watch and make sure the back cover top lip is under the lip of the top been. This was my mistake, I though I had the cover perfect, but one section was not under the lip of the née land within 10 days I had micro fractures.
eaayoung's Avatar eaayoung 08:02 PM 01-22-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wse View Post

How serious are the risks of micro-fracture if I have this done? Is it a Panasonic technician or a subcontractor?

Think plunger.
dmitripr's Avatar dmitripr 08:50 PM 01-22-2014
Just got my 65VT60 today from Amazon. September build. No fan noise from the watching distance. There may be just a slight buzz, but I think that's plasma buzz. I can definitely hear the fans going if I put my head behind the set, but not from 7 ft away. I've been reading this thread for a while now, while debating what to buy. I'm glad it worked out fine. But I must say, I think there is some "power of suggestion" going on in this forum to an extent. I'm sure there are some TVs that truly have a problem, but I think there are also plenty of people after reading this thread and knowing what to listen for now think that they have a defective set. Simply because the perception of the fan/noise is that much more acute now.

The best I can describe it is: Don't think about the pink elephant. smile.gif I bet I know what you were just thinking about.

One note on the delivery: it was delivered from Amazon by Pilot. It was one guy. He brought the box in, and was about to ask me to sign. I asked if he was going to help set it up, because I thought that was included. He replied "No". However, after a minute of asking nicely, he conceded and helped me get it out of the box and put it on a stand and turn it on. I tipped him $10. So, looks like Amazon doesn't do "while glove" delivery any more. Last time I ordered a G10 (3-4 years ago), it was definitely "while glove" service - 2 people came, completely set it up and fully tested it, without asking.

A question to the community, I noticed that the screen has several rows (7 or so) of pixels on top and bottom that never get used, even at full screen. Is that how it's supposed to be? From a distance I can't tell, I really have to look up close to see them.
chillspace's Avatar chillspace 11:04 PM 01-22-2014
My ZT60 is a December 2013 build and even though it already has the fan fix I can still hear the fans. The loudness is about the same as my old 54V10 but since moving my NAS to a different room, the fans seem more noticeable now.

I decided to try out acoustic foam from ATS Acoustics and place them behind the TV to absorb some of the frequencies I believe are being amplified since wall mounting the display.

From what I can tell, the acoustic foam seems to be working. The sound is "smoothed" out and much less noticeable.

The acoustic foam is 24"x24"x2" and had to be cut to size. Hope this helps some people out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
TheCrow88's Avatar TheCrow88 01:12 AM 01-23-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kluken View Post

OK so I have my new 65VT60 with October build that has the foam fix, but I can still hear the fans at 13ft sitting distance when there is silent scenes. Is it tolerable, probably, am I anal and OCD about it, YES. When the scene is silent I want silence. So I went back to my plunger fix, but made a modification. Someone posted that rubber and PVC should not be in contact with the TV. So I had some roll based magnet from craft store and my 3M 20 lb. double stick tape. I cut 4 pieces of magnet strip and used the stronger 3M tape to adhere the magnet to the plunger then just let the magnet hold the plunger in place on the back of the TV. I can put them on/off is seconds and it leave nothing (no mark or tape residue) on the back panel since the magnet is doing all the work, also the magnet is what is touching the TV not the rubber. The hole in the plunger is big enough to not create any back pressure and the rubber cone shape I believe is what kills the sound. I can not hear the fans at all now, my guess if I really make the room dead silent in the middle of the night with no ambient noise then I might hear them, but even standing next to TV it is very difficult to pick the noise out. I like this better than the TGV on the UK forums as they I believe create a lot of back pressure on the fans.






Hi Kluken,

What about the airflow and the heat?

Thank you! smile.gif
kluken's Avatar kluken 04:33 AM 01-23-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrow88 View Post

Hi Kluken,

What about the airflow and the heat?

Thank you! smile.gif

If you notice how big the hole I made in the plunger is the air flow is fine. I have put my fingers inside the plunger after the set has been running for hours and you feel the air moving and slight warmth that you feel without the plunger. The beauty of my magnet method is I can easily remove them. So while running slides for 15 hours a day I leave them off. Once I get done with slides in a few weeks I will leave them on all the time. The reason I do not like the TGV on the UK site is it create immediate back pressure because the exiting air is blown right into the wall of the TGV. With my fix most if not all of the air is going straight out the plunger with no restriction and I believe it is the cone and rubber of the plunger that deadens the nose since the sound wave bounce around inside the plunger and the rubber absorbs some of it. I am actually more concerned with Panasonics fix long term as it limits where the air is being pulled form inside. Sure I gather it is set up to pull from the hottest components, but before the fix the fan was pulling all air in the area, now it is pulling just what is below it.
Terebi's Avatar Terebi 05:16 AM 01-23-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitripr View Post

Just got my 65VT60 today from Amazon. September build. No fan noise from the watching distance. There may be just a slight buzz, but I think that's plasma buzz. I can definitely hear the fans going if I put my head behind the set, but not from 7 ft away. I've been reading this thread for a while now, while debating what to buy. I'm glad it worked out fine. But I must say, I think there is some "power of suggestion" going on in this forum to an extent. I'm sure there are some TVs that truly have a problem, but I think there are also plenty of people after reading this thread and knowing what to listen for now think that they have a defective set. Simply because the perception of the fan/noise is that much more acute now.

The best I can describe it is: Don't think about the pink elephant. smile.gif I bet I know what you were just thinking about.

One note on the delivery: it was delivered from Amazon by Pilot. It was one guy. He brought the box in, and was about to ask me to sign. I asked if he was going to help set it up, because I thought that was included. He replied "No". However, after a minute of asking nicely, he conceded and helped me get it out of the box and put it on a stand and turn it on. I tipped him $10. So, looks like Amazon doesn't do "while glove" delivery any more. Last time I ordered a G10 (3-4 years ago), it was definitely "while glove" service - 2 people came, completely set it up and fully tested it, without asking.

A question to the community, I noticed that the screen has several rows (7 or so) of pixels on top and bottom that never get used, even at full screen. Is that how it's supposed to be? From a distance I can't tell, I really have to look up close to see them.

Amazon no longer lists white glove service, only transporting it to the room of your choice and powering it on.

HOWEVER, it apparently depends on the delivery company. Mine was delivered from Amazon by Ceva, and the paperwork they brought listed white glove, and white glove I got. (Except one guy forgot his gloves apparently. So it was white glove not white gloves. smile.gif )

They put batts in remote, assembled stand, gave advice for checking TV for damage, etc. I was impressed. Especially since I had been losing sleep trying to figure out how I was going to get it on the stand then on the furniture!

By the way I would report the delivery company (the company, not the lone employee they sent out). It is supposed to be transported by two people which is what Amazon paid for.

Enjoy your new ZT!
kluken's Avatar kluken 07:37 AM 01-23-2014
Well my VT60 from Amazon is due in a few hours and I hope they will help me get it out of box onto stand and hope it comes in undamaged (seems some Amazon sets get damaged in shipping). It is coming Ceva so we'll see what happens. A real shame Amazon is cutting back on White Glove. this is one reason why I usually do this stuff locally as BB or whoever usually have 2 guys come, set up the TV on stand and make sure it works before leaving.
chillspace's Avatar chillspace 07:56 AM 01-23-2014
Looking at the way the back panel was designed, the fans push pull air out of the display back panel with cooler air coming in via the venting near the bottom of the back panel. Has anyone tried doing a push-pull fan set up? That is, mounting USB powered 120mm fans blowing air into the case with filters to prevent dust from getting in and then the installed fans inside will pull warm air out. What this may accomplish is that the cool air from outside of the TV will cool the components inside enough so that the Panny fans don't have to spin up as much. What I found that while the TV is cool, the fans are spinning a nice low speed and the noise is negligible but over a 2-3 hour period, the fans get slightly louder due to the heat generated.

The push-pull scenario is no different from setting up CPU cooling in a high end gaming computer. Thoughts?
merccrazy's Avatar merccrazy 08:34 AM 01-23-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillspace View Post

Looking at the way the back panel was designed, the fans push pull air out of the display back panel with cooler air coming in via the venting near the bottom of the back panel. Has anyone tried doing a push-pull fan set up? That is, mounting USB powered 120mm fans blowing air into the case with filters to prevent dust from getting in and then the installed fans inside will pull warm air out. What this may accomplish is that the cool air from outside of the TV will cool the components inside enough so that the Panny fans don't have to spin up as much. What I found that while the TV is cool, the fans are spinning a nice low speed and the noise is negligible but over a 2-3 hour period, the fans get slightly louder due to the heat generated.

The push-pull scenario is no different from setting up CPU cooling in a high end gaming computer. Thoughts?

I have extra fans on mine pulling air out. I didn't want to blow air in due to dust filling the inside of the set. My thoughts were that if dust got sucked in it should be pulled up and back out of the tv like a vacume.
Focalom's Avatar Focalom 11:47 AM 01-23-2014
I'm wondering if Panasonic have changed the ventilation design on the newest batches. My 55VT60 does not have the fan foam, but the ventilation holes to the left fan (seen from the back) does contain 2 more holes in horizontal direction. My have 17 holes, but when I study pictures from the internet, there seems that older models have 15 holes horizontal. The square of holes seems bigger on my tv, than on the pictures, so 2 more holes seems to be correct.

My 55vt60, does not have any date on the back cover. But when I look through some of the ventilation holes on the back top, I see a sticker on the panel. It says "panel product 2013 - 08". But on the top of the sticker there is another line wich says NOV 2013.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitripr View Post


A question to the community, I noticed that the screen has several rows (7 or so) of pixels on top and bottom that never get used, even at full screen. Is that how it's supposed to be? From a distance I can't tell, I really have to look up close to see them.

I was wondering the same. It seems that the pixels are active, because they are changing colours, but they are very very dark, and seems to be part of the frame. Do they eat some of the 1080 lines? or are they extras?
p3Orion's Avatar p3Orion 03:14 PM 01-23-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focalom View Post

I'm wondering if Panasonic have changed the ventilation design on the newest batches. My 55VT60 does not have the fan foam, but the ventilation holes to the left fan (seen from the back) does contain 2 more holes in horizontal direction. My have 17 holes, but when I study pictures from the internet, there seems that older models have 15 holes horizontal. The square of holes seems bigger on my tv, than on the pictures, so 2 more holes seems to be correct.

My 55vt60, does not have any date on the back cover. But when I look through some of the ventilation holes on the back top, I see a sticker on the panel. It says "panel product 2013 - 08". But on the top of the sticker there is another line wich says NOV 2013.
I was wondering the same. It seems that the pixels are active, because they are changing colours, but they are very very dark, and seems to be part of the frame. Do they eat some of the 1080 lines? or are they extras?

My 60VT60 vents have 17 and 18 horizontal holes, alternating. So the first row is 17, the second row is 18, repeated.

When you say that your fans do not have foam do you mean that each fan does not have the four strips of foam that surrounds it?
Focalom's Avatar Focalom 03:23 PM 01-23-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3Orion View Post

My 60VT60 vents have 17 and 18 horizontal holes, alternating. So the first row is 17, the second row is 18, repeated.

When you say that your fans do not have foam do you mean that each fan does not have the four strips of foam that surrounds it?

Ok, thank you. Yes they have 4 strips of foam between the fan and the back Case. But no foam strips between the fan and the Panel. :-/
myared's Avatar myared 03:28 PM 01-23-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terebi View Post

Amazon no longer lists white glove service, only transporting it to the room of your choice and powering it on.

HOWEVER, it apparently depends on the delivery company. Mine was delivered from Amazon by Ceva, and the paperwork they brought listed white glove, and white glove I got. (Except one guy forgot his gloves apparently. So it was white glove not white gloves. smile.gif )

They put batts in remote, assembled stand, gave advice for checking TV for damage, etc. I was impressed. Especially since I had been losing sleep trying to figure out how I was going to get it on the stand then on the furniture!

By the way I would report the delivery company (the company, not the lone employee they sent out). It is supposed to be transported by two people which is what Amazon paid for.

Enjoy your new ZT!

I also got my TV from Amazon and it was delivered by Ceva, and let me tell you it was no white glove, or any other color glove delivery! One guy showed up in an unmarked white van (you know the kind you would immediately report to the police if you see it lurking around on your street for no obvious reason). Though the guy was very nice, one person simply cannot deliver the TV adequately unless the owner helps somehow. He wanted to stand the TV up on one side for it to fit on the small trolley he had. I refused and asked that we both carry the TV inside, which is what we did. Once inside, he did unbox the TV, let me examine it for any damages, then installed it on the stand, put batteries in the remotes and turned it on. I guess that's as close as it got to a white glove delivery.

The point of this is that delivery companies do things differently, and so do different delivery people working for the same company. So one really can never predict how the delivery of their TV will go. Just know your basic rights to refuse for the TV to be handled in any way you deem potentially detrimental to the TV, and to have the chance to examine the TV for damages and make sure it actually works BEFORE you are asked to sign anything! No one should accept delivery of a TV if not allowed to exercise these basic rights no matter what kind of delivery the TV comes with and what company is delivering. Finally, a tip goes a long way guys. I tipped the guy who delivered my TV. On his way out, he took an old 27" CRT TV I wanted to get rid of, and also took 2 huge boxes that I had sitting in my crawl space for a while, all with a smile.
kluken's Avatar kluken 04:20 PM 01-23-2014
My Ceva delivery was the same, one guy and I let him put it on the hand truck on the side. While I am not thrilled about that I think it being on one end for 50 feet is not going to do any damage unless the set were to be jolted or dropped. The guy was nice, and took it into the room, set up the stand and we lifted it into it and he finished screwing it in. I was prepared to set up the stand, but the guy insisted. Can't really blame him, he is doing the job he is told to do. I let it warm up for 4 hours and have slides going now, will let it run 24 hours straight then try to run it 12-16 hours a day to break in. Then I will get both my VT60s calibrated.
rlb4's Avatar rlb4 05:10 PM 01-23-2014
My tv was delivered by CEVA on Sat and was standing on its side in the truck. I didn't see any visual damage and have been running the D-Nice slides since then and do not see any problems. I will be connecting to my cable box probably Fri or Sat.
SeLfMaDe111985's Avatar SeLfMaDe111985 06:45 PM 01-23-2014
My set is an October 2013 build. Anyone else have an October Build? I can't tell if I have the fix or not.and really don't want to take the back panel off. What is the best way to tell? Is just shining a light through the grill the best way to see if the strips are behind or below fan? Guessing they are black strips
I do hear some very low pulsing noises with sound off and with bright screens such as the white slide the TV does buzz but so did my KURO. I think most complaining bout it haven't owned plasma that long but the buzz is normal. Most people's issues are with sounds off and that's not realistic cause you watch with sound.
vinnie97's Avatar vinnie97 06:57 PM 01-23-2014
Why go looking for a problem that isn't there? wink.gif Did you conduct a poll to ascertain that most of the complainers are new plasma owners? I assure you my May 2013 build is the loudest TV I've had the "pleasure" of owning, and that includes 3 prior plasmas. tongue.gif Even low volume passages are enough to make it audible (no relation to bright scenes or the buzzing phenomenon, pulsing yes). I've learned to cope pretty much in large part thanks to the PQ, would rather not risk a fracturing.
kluken's Avatar kluken 07:00 PM 01-23-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeLfMaDe111985 View Post

My set is an October 2013 build. Anyone else have an October Build? I can't tell if I have the fix or not.and really don't want to take the back panel off. What is the best way to tell? Is just shining a light through the grill the best way to see if the strips are behind or below fan? Guessing they are black strips
I do hear some very low pulsing noises with sound off and with bright screens such as the white slide the TV does buzz but so did my KURO. I think most complaining bout it haven't owned plasma that long but the buzz is normal. Most people's issues are with sounds off and that's not realistic cause you watch with sound.

I have 2 October build VT60s and they have the fan foam fix.
wse's Avatar wse 07:57 AM 01-24-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie97 View PostWhy go looking for a problem that isn't there? wink.gif Did you conduct a poll to ascertain that most of the complainers are new plasma owners? I assure you my May 2013 build is the loudest TV I've had the "pleasure" of owning, and that includes 3 prior plasmas. tongue.gif Even low volume passages are enough to make it audible (no relation to bright scenes or the buzzing phenomenon, pulsing yes). I've learned to cope pretty much in large part thanks to the PQ, would rather not risk a fracturing.

I am with you, I don't want to mess with it micro-fracturing is not worth the risk, the image is to good and there are no replacements!


derekarita's Avatar derekarita 07:57 AM 01-24-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeLfMaDe111985 View Post

My set is an October 2013 build. Anyone else have an October Build? I can't tell if I have the fix or not.and really don't want to take the back panel off. What is the best way to tell? Is just shining a light through the grill the best way to see if the strips are behind or below fan? Guessing they are black strips
I do hear some very low pulsing noises with sound off and with bright screens such as the white slide the TV does buzz but so did my KURO. I think most complaining bout it haven't owned plasma that long but the buzz is normal. Most people's issues are with sounds off and that's not realistic cause you watch with sound.


Use a flashlight and try to look behind the fan blades.  If you have the fix, you'll see shiny black foam.  If not, you just see metal.  I'm a may build and do not have the fix. 

I know you probably aren't even experiencing the noise issue and are, like me, curious as to whether or not you had the fix.  Thing is, don't go listening for the fan noise.  If you do, I guaranty you'll find it.  "Whether you think you're going to succeed or you think you're going to fail, you're going to be right."  I think the same applies to having the fan noise...


SeLfMaDe111985's Avatar SeLfMaDe111985 09:18 AM 01-24-2014
My set is superb...live everything about it. Yes the set buzzes with bright scenes but it's about the same as my KURO so no worries there. When the slides are running the loudest buzzes are from the white slides but when it hits red/blue there is a slight buzz(low audible buzz" and when the dark grey slides come up it's basically silent. You can hear the fan but only if my head is by the TV. At regular viewing distance it's a non issue and even with sound off is basically a non issue.

I did not conduct a poll but I've seen plenty of posts about how this is their first plasma and they are listing complaints that would most likely be considered normal do to the tech in plasmas by experienced owners. Also I am not looking for an issue I am just curious as to if the fix is there cuz if it is not it's not a big deal because it really doesn't bother me. I understand people
Complaints about the fan noise but most seem to be listening for it instead of just simply hearing it when they are watching content. I do know some people's were
Pretty bad but I think that sparked that all the noises are bad which is not true.

Overall I am extremely pleased with my set and glad amazon had enough at the time for a replacement and plus my uniformity is better as well. There is a slight red hue to the white slides but that's because it needs a calibration and those slides are being pushed out at very high unrealistic contrast levels.

All of my sets never had processing or working issues and have all sounded the same (quiet with regular plasma buzz on bright scenes which is typical) My reasons for replacement were do to physical damages. And I will not let Panny come take off the back of this panel for that simple reason that there are non left. If rather have this awesome TV than a refund with nothing to buy. Maybe some who have issues will get honored with their new LED plasma quality set of even an OLED set wink.gif (wishful thinking).
myared's Avatar myared 01:24 PM 01-24-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeLfMaDe111985 View Post

...Complaints about the fan noise but most seem to be listening for it instead of just simply hearing it when they are watching content. I do know some people's were
Pretty bad but I think that sparked that all the noises are bad which is not true...

Trust me, you do NOT need to listed to my TV to hear the fans! The noise is in your face, even with the volume up to around 35! Your TV, being an October build, most porbably has the fix already. If it didn't, I think you would be better understanding of what those of us with older builds are experiencing and complaining about. If you "sparke" a problem that isn't there, the spark will die off. If the sparke causes a fire, then the problem is real. The fan noise issue did not need any sparking; it is a real problem with VT and ZT TVs built prior to August. If it weren't, Panasonic wouldn't have aknowledged the problem and issued a free fix.
dobyblue's Avatar dobyblue 01:31 PM 01-24-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by myared View Post

Trust me, you do NOT need to listed to my TV to hear the fans! The noise is in your face, even with the volume up to around 35! Your TV, being an October build, most porbably has the fix already. If it didn't, I think you would be better understanding of what those of us with older builds are experiencing and complaining about. If you "sparke" a problem that isn't there, the spark will die off. If the sparke causes a real fire, then the problem is real. The fan noise issue did not need any sparking; it is a real problem with VT and ZT TVs built prior to August. If it weren't, Panasonic wouldn't have aknowledged the problem and issue a free fix.

Mine is a MARCH 2013 build date and I have not gotten the fan fix. I was worried based on all the reading in this thread but to be honest I only hear it when the TV is the last thing I turn off. If I stand beside it when I'm at the door to my media room I can hear it easily, but to date, and I've had it on my wall for a month now, the fan noise has never been intrusive while watching regular content. I got mine in the US and it's installed in Canada so I can't get the fan fix covered under warranty, although I may still see if I can pull a fast one. However I"m not at all worried if I don't get it done. I don't doubt that others have noisier panels, but I'm very relieved that mine isn't one of them as I was a bit perturbed when I opened the box after buying in December and seeing a "MARCH" build date. All good here, panel has perfect uniformity, no dead pixels and the fan noise isn't loud enough to be intrusive.
Tags: Panasonic , Panasonic Viera Tc P60zt60 60 Inch Plasma Tv , Panasonic Tc P60vt60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P65zt60 65 Inch Plasma Hdtv
First ... 35  36  37 38  39  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop