What is this component - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 09-13-2013, 02:22 AM - Thread Starter
Red040281's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi I'm trying to fix my TV and I've found some scorching marks around this component and I can't identity it there are no markings and it just swivels on the wire and seems to be made of metal so my question is what is it? Is it broke?
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
Red040281 is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 09-13-2013, 03:34 AM
iBrad's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 192
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Looks like a EMI ferrite bead/wire component, if it's connected to the earth/chassis or a diode lost its markings:
Search the tv model and download the service manual and look it up:
iBrad is offline  
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off