PANASONIC VIERA 42" TH-42PX60U PARTS AVAILABLE IF ANYONE NEEDS THEM. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 10-31-2013, 12:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Hello, I have read so many posts on this board about the issues the Panasonic Viera Plasma have. If anyone is in need of any parts, PM me and I can help you if anyone needs them. Essentially, everything works great with it however the Plasma Display is damaged. Although the front glass and framing is in great shape. All of the internal boards are in great working condition. And no "Red LED" light codes. The set was damaged during transport to my home when I got it. I am a fireman and a fellow firefighter had it and upgraded his TV and just gave it to me. It really stunk because I see it work with that nice display with the Avengers playing. Then I must have hit a bump somewhere along the way. And I guess the display glass is so fragile that it cracked it. Thats all I can think of. But if I can help anyone with any of these parts just let me know.  And thank you for allowing me to join your board. 

R

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

espectfully, Kevin 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-14-2014, 09:41 PM

Hi Kevin.

I have a Panasonic viera th-42px60u that shut down and is now blinking 10 times. I could realy use some of the boards from your tv if they are still available. I've already swapped the PA & DG boards and still have the same problem. I may need the H board and the power board to fix my problem, unless one of the other boards I swapped was a dud also. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Adrian.

post #3 of 4 Old 04-26-2014, 11:44 AM

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.  Do you still happen to have the stand (including pegs and screws)?  If so, I sure would like to take them off your hands for you.  :)

post #4 of 4 Old 09-21-2014, 02:06 PM

Liked: 0
The front glass on my cracked. If you still have it I would like to get it from you.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Viera 42 Inch Plasma Tv Tc P42x3 , Panasonic Th 42px60u 42 Inch Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread - P42x3 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page