AVS Forum banner

Panasonic P50ST60 Graininess during dark/black scenes or screens

577 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  TheTruth197 
#1 ·

I had bought a Samsung 5300 before buying this tv and i wasn't really satisfied with it so i exchanged it for this tv. I think this TV is way better and definitely a keeper my only problem with it is whenever i'm watching a dark scene from a movie or show or if i'm playing a video game with dark scenes all this weird graininess becomes present. I don't know if it is the pixels or what or if that is just natural (i really hope not) but it only becomes noticeable during dark screens or dark areas. For example, i was playing GTA5 driving through the city and during the daytime it looks great but once the game cycle switches to night the graininess starts running rampant. Besides this i'm really liking this tv but this little hiccup is starting to get to me. Anyone with similar experiences or advice on how to fix this are welcome. Thx. (BTW already used D-Nice calibration so not really looking for entire calibration setups unless it would somehow fix the graininess.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.