Panny ST50 vs ST60 input lag and other differences. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-10-2014, 08:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Hello there,

With my recently purchased PS4 console it turned out I'll want a bigger display than my 24" hp w2408h monitor if I'm going to be able to read text and see details from around 2,5 to 4 meters. 

Some reasearch via this forum and google suggested the Panasonic tc series owners seem to be pritty happy about them, however having the history of tournament competing in games like quake 3 arena, starcracft and mobas I recon might get into competitive side console gaming as well therefore above all except decent size (46"+) I prorized the input lag value for my future screen purchase in which ST50 Panasonic plasma model seem to be classified amongst the best lcds like sonys w905a with 16ms input lag, I couldn't however find anything on newer models. Are there perhaps any tests that You could link me to or maybe you tested yourself does the newer model retain such low input lag values?

Other question bothering me, since I'm not in the market for TV long at all what was the actual improvements panasonic made to its displays going from "50" to "60"? Assuming I wanted to buy older st50, what would I be sacrificing compared to st60?

So to summarize: Info requested is 1# what are the input lags in st60s and 2# differences between st50 vs st60

Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convinience, dudes :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-10-2014, 09:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 56
I own the ST50 and have no trouble from input lag. As far as the ST60 I recommend you check out the Official ST60 Input Lag thrread.
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1467481/official-st60-input-lag-thread
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P50st50 Plasma Tv , Panasonic Tc P60st60 60 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread - P50st50 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page