Panasonic ST60 and ST50 - Please help a newbie! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-06-2014, 09:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum but have been trying to read-up to educate myself. I recently purchased two Panasonic ST Plasmas - one 60 and one 50 inch for a new home remodel. We're about to move back into our house so I'm getting ready to have them mounted and can't wait to start enjoying them. I've always owned LCD's previously and don't know much about the Plasma world, but read the incredible buzz on these model and jumped on two a couple months ago before they disappeared.

Regarding "preping" the Plasmas prior to use, I've read some comments about self-calibration, downloading slides and running them for some time, leaving the set on for hundreds of ours before really using, etc. I'm not too technically savvy, so I'd really appreciate getting some specific step-by-step advice on how I should "prep" the units for a sort-of technically-challenged individual. I purchased the Disney "WOW" DVD, hoping that would be "easy" and to help in the process.

Looking forward to getting some expert advice - as simple as possible. Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-06-2014, 11:56 AM
kkc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here's a good starting point:

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1466472/2013-panasonic-settings-issues-thread
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P60st50 Plasma Tv , Panasonic Tc P50st60 50 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page