Need help buying a Plasma tv from a Real Website and other questions - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 04-03-2014, 04:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

I have been looking for a hdtv for some time and ive found my nich $1400-1900 now i know this is a very tight spot for tvs but i want an excellent set and I have found i want a vt or st panosonic

Now all i know is VT is the literal best of the best in affordability. I honestly love the Samsung f8000 and Would take that if i could find it for less than 2200.

Basically I want a Great quality picture with tight PPI screens with decent latency and great color and black depth.

Conclusion came to the VT and ST series of plasmas for an all around win

I have almost scammed myself going on East Coast tv and Abes of Maine.... I HEARD AND READ STAY AWAY FROM THEM>>?? there jesry pawn scammers.

-Questions-
Where should I buy a tv on the net that might not be just amazon... any legit sites not very popular?

I found this site through amazon 
http://www.balisys.com/

is this a legit seller.. I AM FREAKING OUT if it is.???

What do you guys think of Sharps tv;s and Sonys vs a Panasonic

IS a 7100 Samsung any good? and is there another panosonic i should look at?

Should i just wait till june or july till i buy a set?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-03-2014, 06:19 PM
"Don't PM Me Bro"

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 471
That site you linked is a scam site, do not create and account with that fake company, and do not enter any information or passwords in any of those fields.

Randy
TC-P55ST60, TC-P50GT50, TC-P46G10, TH-42PZ700U, TH-42PX50U, HP LC2600N, TiVo Series3, TWC Cisco 8742HDC DVR, Onkyo TX-SR333, URC R40 Remote.
Pic of My A/V setup - http://cdn.avsforum.com/f/f1/900x900..._Img_4867.jpeg
Gallery - http://www.avsforum.com/g/a/2082686/randywalter...
post #3 of 5 Old 04-03-2014, 06:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

thanks... I wasent about to, I called there office and no pickup.so it made me concerned immediately after noticing all there prices where so low

post #4 of 5 Old 04-04-2014, 04:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked: 615
What size TV are you looking for? What features do you want the TV to have, 3d, smart, etc?

Some TV's to consider...

- Samsung 64H5000. Uses a pentile screen but offers a great picture. (within budget)
- Samsung 60F8500 - Best plasma currently still be produced. 60" would be a little higher then the top of your budget.
- Sony 65w850a - One of the best LED TV's currently. Has been on sale at the top of your price range from Buydig.
- Sony 55w900a - Best LED if you can still find one. They were selling within you price range.

Some online dealers you can look at. Some offer better returns then others so you might want to take that into consideration before ordering anything. While all these places are legot, some of them will have you pay returning shipping if there is a problem.

Amazon, Buydig, Pauls TV (Currently has a 20% off coupon for F7100 and F8000 series with coupon code SAMSUNG. Also, Amazon will price match them if the TV is sold and shipped by them), Newegg, Cleveland Plasma, Abt (5% cash back if you have a Discover Card through shop Discover).

I am probably forgetting a few more but that is a start.
post #5 of 5 Old 04-04-2014, 07:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 133
I would recommend Value Electronics or Cleveland Plasma. Both reputable, and excellent service.

ISF Calibrator

Pioneer Kuro Elite Pro-111FD
Pioneer Kuro BDP-320

Displays are like 100% cotton t-shirts. Always buy a size larger than you think you'll need, as they tend to shrink over time.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays
Gear in this thread - 64H5000. by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page