Need Plasma Wall mount recommendation for 58" Samsung and 42" Panasonic - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-03-2014, 04:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Need Plasma Wall mount recommendation for 58" Samsung and 42" Panasonic

I don't know if I need to provide specific model #s of the plasmas or if mounts are universal enough, the Samsung is already 6 years old and the Panasonic about 4 or so. I could come back with model #s if required.

Is there a general consensus on which is the best mount (doesn't have to be cheapest), I don't mind ordering from ebay/Amazon, etc.

I know there are different options when it comes to mounts, I figure the ones that go flushe against the wall are nicest? Or do people end up regretting not being able to change angles?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-03-2014, 07:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstead View Post
I don't know if I need to provide specific model #s of the plasmas or if mounts are universal enough, the Samsung is already 6 years old and the Panasonic about 4 or so. I could come back with model #s if required.

Is there a general consensus on which is the best mount (doesn't have to be cheapest), I don't mind ordering from ebay/Amazon, etc.

I know there are different options when it comes to mounts, I figure the ones that go flushe against the wall are nicest? Or do people end up regretting not being able to change angles?

Thanks
I just used one of these to mount my Samsung 43".
I got it from Amazon for $29.
I was quite happy with the quality and I believe their claim that it would hold up to 165 lbs. when properly installed.

Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B Flush Tilt (1.3" Profile) TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32-65 inch LED, LCD and Plasma Flat Screen TVs Up To VESA 684x400 and 165lbs
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page