AVS Forum banner

Setting up PN64F8500

706 views 28 replies 5 participants last post by  Ducky909 
#1 ·
When i get this tv and it will be soon, i will have to mount the stand that comes with it.. should i lay the screen on a coffee table with soft towels and mount the stand or should i do it on the floor. I don't know if i have much room to do it on the floor. Any problem laying it face down on a coffee table and mounting the stand or would it be ok.

#4 ·
The guys that set mine up lifted it from the box into the stand that came with it while still on the floor. Fastened the stand and then lifted it onto the AV stand

#20 ·
Move the TV? Move it where? :p I cut up my box into smaller pieces and put it in the recycle trash bin, it's way to large to hold on to.

And yeah, you need two people to put the TV on the stand unless you want to lay it down flat, but even to do that, you'll need two people. You can pick up the TV to move it by holding it by the edges, but trying to lay it down by yourself would be awkward and not recommended.

#29 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I got an email that my TV will be shipped out tomorrow. Do you guys think i should email the company and ask them if their delivery drivers would help me put the stand on this TV and set it on my AV stand?.. Or should i ask them this when they deliver it?... I bought it out of province because of the good price. I can't move this myself, it's too big.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.