JBL SB400 and Panasonic TC-P65ST60 RE: ARC and On Screen Display - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-31-2015, 01:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
JBL SB400 and Panasonic TC-P65ST60 RE: ARC and On Screen Display

I searched the plasma flat panel displays forum for my question and I didn't see an answer. Please forgive me if it has been addressed and I missed it.

I have the SB400 and the 65ST60. The HDMI cable is connected to the HDMI 2 (ARC) slot on the TV and to the HDMI ARC (TV Out) slot on the soundbar. I have my cable box (AT&T Uverse) connected to the HDMI 1 slot. The sound works fine. When I change the volume and other settings for the soundbar when I'm watching TV (through the cable box connected to HDMI 1), I do not see SB400 the on screen display. The only time I see the on screen display is if I change the input on my TV to HDMI 2.

Is there a setting I'm missing to get the on screen display to work? Do I not have the HDMI cables connected correctly?

Thank you in advance for your help. I greatly appreciate it.

Gear in this thread - SB400 by PriceGrabber.com