Samsung PN64F8500AFXZA Issues with turning on - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 
 40Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 165 Old 04-05-2015, 11:14 AM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Question Samsung PN64F8500AFXZA Issues with turning on

I have been looking to see if other owners of the Samsung PN64F8500AFXZA model have experienced issues with turning on their TV with the TV's original remote or universal remote. I have yet to find any threads talking about such problem. So here goes my issue:

Since I purchased this TV about a year and a half ago, it worked flawlessly with my universal remote MX-800 series. TV would turn off and on with no hesitation or delay. About a year into owning the TV, I started noticing that the TV would not respond to the universal remote. I figured maybe I was blocking the IR sensor, so I would stand directly in front of the TV for several seconds to ensure I was not directing the sensor elsewhere.

It turns out it just wouldn't turn on regardless of how direct I was with pointing the remote. It would occasionally happen here and there, and I would try again a few times and the TV would turn on. I didn't really think anything of it as it would always work quickly after. Over time, the TV started to respond less and less. I even tried turning on manually with the button on the TV and the original remote. Nothing would work. I began to suspect that it might be a capacitor issue that Samsung's have been plagued with as I had a similar issue with my older Samsung LCD. It seems there hasn't been anything reported on this particular model with this issue. Nowadays its hit or miss when I try to turn the TV on, sometimes it works the first time, other times it just doesn't work for a 30 min stretch, then I give up and come back a couple hours later to try again.

I have tried calling Samsung support, but they are the least helpful people on the planet. Not to mention my TV is now out of warranty so it would cost me money just to have someone come out and inspect it. I am hoping by posting this issue here, perhaps the true TV enthusiasts can offer some advice or should I just suck it up and pay for a Samsung tech to come out and look at the TV.

Appreciate any help!
supra05 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 165 Old 04-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 243
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 8
I have Samsung un46eh6000fxza, as I just read your post I noticed that I've never seen on off button on tv itself. Back to your issues from I read online it sounds a lot like a power issue is one of cards that needs to be replaced, the exact name eludes me at this time. Try looking up on eBay your model number also there is website that sells replacements cards that can help you out
uhfyagi is offline  
post #3 of 165 Old 04-05-2015, 11:36 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 243
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Do a search on your TV model number on this site you will see other post with similar issues.
uhfyagi is offline  
post #4 of 165 Old 04-05-2015, 01:17 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thanks for your reply. I've looked, but haven't found anything similar with the model I have that has to do with powering up issues.

The power button on this TV is on the bottom left behind the screen. It's like a small circular knob that you can control 360 degrees. I believe you just push it to turn it on.

Have you experienced similar issues with yours as well? It's not clicking when trying to turn on like the previous Samsungs. I see that the red light on the TV flashes when I try to turn on with the universal remote, but it just doesn't turn on. Do you know how much a replacement of the power card can be through a Samsung tech?
supra05 is offline  
post #5 of 165 Old 04-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 243
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by supra05 View Post
Thanks for your reply. I've looked, but haven't found anything similar with the model I have that has to do with powering up issues.

The power button on this TV is on the bottom left behind the screen. It's like a small circular knob that you can control 360 degrees. I believe you just push it to turn it on.

Have you experienced similar issues with yours as well? It's not clicking when trying to turn on like the previous Samsungs. I see that the red light on the TV flashes when I try to turn on with the universal remote, but it just doesn't turn on. Do you know how much a replacement of the power card can be through a Samsung tech?
I haven't experience any problems on this set. I know that you can diy this issue is very common from what I read on many previous post, if you're technically able you can do fix it. Read the many post of some other model with this issue on this site to get to know what the fix is.
uhfyagi is offline  
post #6 of 165 Old 04-06-2015, 11:54 AM
Advanced Member
 
hpp8140's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NOVA
Posts: 675
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Problems Powering On
When the TV is turned on, the remote panel receiver flashes 5 times before the
screen turns on.
If you find that you are having problems powering on your Samsung television,
there are a number of things to check before calling the service department. If the
power cord is connected properly and the remote panel is operating normally, the
problem might be with the antenna cable connection or the cable/satellite box not
being turned on. Check the antenna connection or turn on the cable/satellite box.

LN55C630, PN64F8500, Definitive SSA-50, GE Supercinema 3D Array X, Paradigm Millenia CT
hpp8140 is offline  
post #7 of 165 Old 06-30-2015, 06:55 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hey Supra05,
Did you ever find out what the problem was with your Samsung?
I have the same TV (PN64F8500AFXZA) and I have experienced the same problem that you describe for the last several months. I have had my TV for almost two years. I love the picture but it is very frustrating to have this problem almost every day.
Thanks for sharing any information you have learned about this problem.
Don
Don Brookshire is offline  
post #8 of 165 Old 06-30-2015, 08:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
KONICA TECH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Worcester Ma
Posts: 928
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by supra05 View Post
I have been looking to see if other owners of the Samsung PN64F8500AFXZA model have experienced issues with turning on their TV with the TV's original remote or universal remote. I have yet to find any threads talking about such problem. So here goes my issue:

Since I purchased this TV about a year and a half ago, it worked flawlessly with my universal remote MX-800 series. TV would turn off and on with no hesitation or delay. About a year into owning the TV, I started noticing that the TV would not respond to the universal remote. I figured maybe I was blocking the IR sensor, so I would stand directly in front of the TV for several seconds to ensure I was not directing the sensor elsewhere.

It turns out it just wouldn't turn on regardless of how direct I was with pointing the remote. It would occasionally happen here and there, and I would try again a few times and the TV would turn on. I didn't really think anything of it as it would always work quickly after. Over time, the TV started to respond less and less. I even tried turning on manually with the button on the TV and the original remote. Nothing would work. I began to suspect that it might be a capacitor issue that Samsung's have been plagued with as I had a similar issue with my older Samsung LCD. It seems there hasn't been anything reported on this particular model with this issue. Nowadays its hit or miss when I try to turn the TV on, sometimes it works the first time, other times it just doesn't work for a 30 min stretch, then I give up and come back a couple hours later to try again.

I have tried calling Samsung support, but they are the least helpful people on the planet. Not to mention my TV is now out of warranty so it would cost me money just to have someone come out and inspect it. I am hoping by posting this issue here, perhaps the true TV enthusiasts can offer some advice or should I just suck it up and pay for a Samsung tech to come out and look at the TV.

Appreciate any help!


My set had the same problem, ended up being the Y board located on the left side of the set when looking from the rear with back cover off. Geek squad tech made the repair.
KONICA TECH is offline  
post #9 of 165 Old 07-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Have same tv having same promble had it for 1 and half years will not turn on . Was it expensive with geek squad thanks for your help
Angle66 is offline  
post #10 of 165 Old 07-06-2015, 06:37 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
On/Off control on back of TV doesn't solve this problem. The TV will not turn on with the remote control, or through the rear on/off button. Over the weekend my TV stopped turning on altogether. I find lots of reports of this problem but few reports of the solution. One fella reported the Y-Board had to be replaced, while another reported the Power Supply board had to be replaced. Is there a definitive solution to this problem? I have had my TV for exactly 2 years and the problem has been intermittent for at least the last six months. So, it seems the problem usually begins around eighteen months of use.
Don Brookshire is offline  
post #11 of 165 Old 07-06-2015, 06:41 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Also, visual examination of all boards revealed no apparent defect. I did not see any bulging capacitors or other signs of overheating or damage.
Don Brookshire is offline  
post #12 of 165 Old 07-06-2015, 12:42 PM
Member
 
goldicon12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 11
im having the same problem now tv wont even turn on i just get 14 flashing red lights. It started happening about 14 or 15 months after purchase so im out of warranty. what should i do to fix it?

Last edited by goldicon12; 07-06-2015 at 12:47 PM.
goldicon12 is offline  
post #13 of 165 Old 07-06-2015, 12:44 PM
Member
 
goldicon12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Brookshire View Post
On/Off control on back of TV doesn't solve this problem. The TV will not turn on with the remote control, or through the rear on/off button. Over the weekend my TV stopped turning on altogether. I find lots of reports of this problem but few reports of the solution. One fella reported the Y-Board had to be replaced, while another reported the Power Supply board had to be replaced. Is there a definitive solution to this problem? I have had my TV for exactly 2 years and the problem has been intermittent for at least the last six months. So, it seems the problem usually begins around eighteen months of use.
same here i replaced the power supply board i bought from ebay and it still does it we cant seem to pinpoint what is causing the problem.
goldicon12 is offline  
post #14 of 165 Old 07-06-2015, 01:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
wxman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 6,187
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3008 Post(s)
Liked: 2143
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldicon12 View Post
im having the same problem now tv wont even turn on i just get 14 flashing red lights. It started happening about 14 or 15 months after purchase so im out of warranty. what should i do to fix it?
Double check your warranty with Samsung. At the end of 2013, and early 2014, Samsung offered an extra 6 months of coverage with purchase if you registered it online. So that would increase warranty from 12 months to 18 months.
wxman is online now  
post #15 of 165 Old 07-09-2015, 05:18 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Please continue to post ideas or suggested solutions for this problem.
Thanks!!
Don Brookshire is offline  
post #16 of 165 Old 07-09-2015, 05:21 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Sorry to hear replacement of the power supply didnt solve the problem. I was hoping the power supply would be an easy replacement/solution. Thanks for letting us know the power supply replacement didnt solve the problem.
Don Brookshire is offline  
post #17 of 165 Old 07-09-2015, 05:23 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
From what Ive been able to gather it seems the most likely prospect for a solution to this problem is replacement of the Y-Board. I plan to replace the Y-Board on my TV and I will post the outcome of that repair. It might take several days for me to get this repair made since I have to order the part.

There are two very useful Youtube videos that are worth review. One of the videos show the inside of a Samsung plasma TV and identifies all the circuit boards and tells what the symptoms are if that particular board is bad.The other video shows hop to get the right identification/part numbers off of your board so you will be sure you are ordering the right replacement board.


Please continue to post ideas or suggested solutions for this problem.
Thanks!!
Don Brookshire is offline  
post #18 of 165 Old 07-15-2015, 10:52 AM
Member
 
geves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Brookshire View Post
From what Ive been able to gather it seems the most likely prospect for a solution to this problem is replacement of the Y-Board. I plan to replace the Y-Board on my TV and I will post the outcome of that repair. It might take several days for me to get this repair made since I have to order the part.

There are two very useful Youtube videos that are worth review. One of the videos show the inside of a Samsung plasma TV and identifies all the circuit boards and tells what the symptoms are if that particular board is bad.The other video shows hop to get the right identification/part numbers off of your board so you will be sure you are ordering the right replacement board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnkyAGyI7GA&spfreload=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1jmj_foId0

Please continue to post ideas or suggested solutions for this problem.
Thanks!!
I have a slightly different model PS64F8500ARXZN but a similar issue. Problem started after 14 months so just outside of warranty.

For me it's a very specific problem though. If the TV has been on for a while then turned off, an immediate start will be fine. Similarly if you wait an hour or more it will start fine. However, if you try turning it on 5-10 minutes later it won't start. The screen stays black, and the red LED power light blinks slowly. You can then try to turn it on and off a few times it will start eventually.

After this 'non-start' the clock will always be reset to 01/01/2013.

Does your set of this as well?
geves is offline  
post #19 of 165 Old 07-16-2015, 09:33 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
My set wont come on any more. I never noticed if the date or time was reset. I have ordered a Y-Board and waiting for the part. Ill update after I try the new part.
Don Brookshire is offline  
post #20 of 165 Old 07-17-2015, 04:45 PM
AVS Special Member
 
kucharsk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 5,796
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
Liked: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by geves View Post
I
For me it's a very specific problem though. If the TV has been on for a while then turned off, an immediate start will be fine. Similarly if you wait an hour or more it will start fine. However, if you try turning it on 5-10 minutes later it won't start. The screen stays black, and the red LED power light blinks slowly. You can then try to turn it on and off a few times it will start eventually.
This seems to be a very common failure mode of this TV.

For me, having the power supply replaced got rid of it - 99% of the time - but every once in a while I still hit it.

I've learned to just walk away and come back five minutes later and it will power on.

Were it any other TV, I would have returned it, concerned the issue will get worse.

But this TV is just so plain excellent when it's on, I couldn't.
kucharsk is offline  
post #21 of 165 Old 07-18-2015, 12:12 AM
Member
 
geves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kucharsk View Post
This seems to be a very common failure mode of this TV.

For me, having the power supply replaced got rid of it - 99% of the time - but every once in a while I still hit it.

I've learned to just walk away and come back five minutes later and it will power on.

Were it any other TV, I would have returned it, concerned the issue will get worse.

But this TV is just so plain excellent when it's on, I couldn't.
I guess that's the concern. Will the issue get worse or stay the same? I already have issues with the HDMI ports where I don't get a signal unless I turn the TV on last. Not sure if this is related to a power board issue, or a main board issue.

I can live with both these issues. I don't normally turn the TV on 5-10 minutes after turning it off, but i'm starting to wonder where the next issue will come from and whether it's worth getting Samsung to start replacing boards.

I don't want a potentially faulty power board to break something else to point where the TV will not turn on at all!

Last edited by geves; 07-18-2015 at 12:24 AM.
geves is offline  
post #22 of 165 Old 07-18-2015, 09:15 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I've had a similar problem with my PN60E7000. Replacement of the power supply board didn't solve the problem so I'm waiting to see if the Y-board replacement will solve the problem. Please post your results as soon as you can, Don.
kodabear99 is offline  
post #23 of 165 Old 07-19-2015, 05:57 PM
Member
 
skeeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 28
I had the hdmi issue too, that fix was he main board. Nice part cost of $204.

Then I had the blinking red light, that was the power supply.

My tv is only 6 months old. after a lot of escalation Samsung extended my warranty by 3 months. What a joke!

I hope your luck turns better. There is a thread where you can take the boards out and send hem somewhere for getting fixed. That may help.
skeeder is offline  
post #24 of 165 Old 07-19-2015, 11:14 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Skeeder, where is that thread? Here or another forum?
kodabear99 is offline  
post #25 of 165 Old 07-21-2015, 10:05 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Yes! Please post the site where these boards can be repaired.

I ordered the Y-Board from Sears Parts and after several days I was notified that the board was no longer available from Sears Parts. So, I went to Samsung Parts and the Y-Board cost was $185 plus $149 shipping and handling. Ouch!!! Whats that about? I ordered the board anyway but I have not yet received it. I would like to get the original Y-Board repaired if it is defective. I think having a backup Y-board would be a good thing. I have a backup power supply board.
Stay tuned for an update as soon as the board comes in.
Don Brookshire is offline  
post #26 of 165 Old 07-23-2015, 11:41 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
On 7/17/15 I ordered the part (Y-Board or Y-SUS Board) through Samsung Parts and the order was routed through J&J International.
I just received this email from J&J International:


Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, the item that you ordered has been discontinued by Samsung. We tried to get this part from other sources but we were unsuccessful, therefore, your order will be canceled. Your order is being refunded through PayPal.
We sincerely apologize that we weren't able to fulfill your order.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you.
E-commerce Team
J&J International Inc.
www.samsungparts.com
800-627-4368

If this part is no longer available, we are out of luck unless we can find used, refurbished, or salvaged parts, or have our original parts repaired. It seems very irresponsible that Samsung would discontinue manufacturing parts on a TV that is still being sold. Perhaps there are other options for obtaining these parts. But overall it seems like Samsung is not a company you want to buy expensive products from.

A bit of good news: I did manage to find a salvaged Y-Board from an online seller and I believe I will have a replacement Y-Board in the next few days. I will post progress or results.
Thanks
Don

Don Brookshire is offline  
post #27 of 165 Old 07-23-2015, 11:56 AM
AVS Special Member
 
wxman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 6,187
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3008 Post(s)
Liked: 2143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Brookshire View Post
On 7/17/15 I ordered the part (Y-Board or Y-SUS Board) through Samsung Parts and the order was routed through J&J International.
I just received this email from J&J International:


Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, the item that you ordered has been discontinued by Samsung. We tried to get this part from other sources but we were unsuccessful, therefore, your order will be canceled. Your order is being refunded through PayPal.
We sincerely apologize that we weren't able to fulfill your order.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you.
E-commerce Team
J&J International Inc.
www.samsungparts.com
800-627-4368

If this part is no longer available, we are out of luck unless we can find used, refurbished, or salvaged parts, or have our original parts repaired. It seems very irresponsible that Samsung would discontinue manufacturing parts on a TV that is still being sold. Perhaps there are other options for obtaining these parts. But overall it seems like Samsung is not a company you want to buy expensive products from.

A bit of good news: I did manage to find a salvaged Y-Board from an online seller and I believe I will have a replacement Y-Board in the next few days. I will post progress or results.
Thanks
Don

If this is true, then it will be the last Samsung I will ever own, even though I think the F8500 is great. If they don't stock a critical part for a tv that is less than 3 year old, I sure wouldn't risk shelling out $3000 like I did for my 64F8500 knowing that now. Last thing I would want to hear is that a $200 part for my $3000, 2 year old tv is no longer available, and would have to buy a new tv. That's a shady business practice.

Last edited by wxman; 07-23-2015 at 01:34 PM.
wxman is online now  
post #28 of 165 Old 07-23-2015, 12:34 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
A few minutes after receiving the email from J&J, I received the following email from Samsung Parts. Sounds to me like the parts supply is depleted and no future production is planned.

Dear Valued Customer,
Your order # 1663143 had to be cancelled since the part(s) was no longer available.
Please contact us at 800-627-4368 for further assistance.
Thank you,
E-Biz Team
samsungparts.com
1-800-627-4368
customerservice@samsungparts.com
Don Brookshire is offline  
post #29 of 165 Old 07-23-2015, 01:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
wxman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 6,187
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3008 Post(s)
Liked: 2143
Makes one wonder if the original Y-Board has a high failure rate and that Samsung ran out of all their supply of Y boards replacing them. Doesn't bode well for the rest of us.
wxman is online now  
post #30 of 165 Old 07-23-2015, 07:40 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Well, I'm certainly not an electronics expert but I do think it makes sense to install rear mounted fans on our televisions to keep the temp within an acceptable range. As I understand it, high temps significantly shorten the lifespan of electronic parts. There is a website that does a very good job of showing how to accomplish this task, and Amazon has the specifically mentioned parts available to install those fans. I have now installed four fans directly on the back of my Samsung. The fans are automatically activated when the temp is above 87 degrees F. There's a thermal fan controller used, and its pretty affordable. I think its worth considering.

Here is the link to the instructions for installing fans:
http://www.howtogeek.com/74654/how-t...-gets-too-hot/

The new and improved thermal controller is Amazon #
B0085EHCDQ
You will also need the power cord/supply that is indicated on the Amazon site.




Last edited by Don Brookshire; 07-24-2015 at 07:40 AM.
Don Brookshire is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
PN64F8500AFXZA
Gear in this thread



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off