My Pioneer 50 Elite Died. What is the best out there now? - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 04-17-2015, 01:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My Pioneer 50 Elite Died. What is the best out there now?

I can go 55 or maybe 60 inch, depends on edge size. Watch lots of live sports and movies on cable. Looking for help on what is the best out there under $6000. Thanks Guys !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-22-2015, 12:47 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sounds like someone that owned a Lamborghini and is looking to purchase a domestic (GM, Ford, Chrysler) that can satisfy the taste of perfection you had. Go to a video store, Best Buy, etc. and look. Pick one, take it home and give it a week (a must), and if you don't like it, send it back and try again. It's the only way you'll find the answer you're looking for.
post #3 of 3 Old 04-23-2015, 12:26 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Assuming you want to stick with the best plasma you can get, for your budget, you should easily be able to get a Panasonic VT/ZT60 or Samsung 8500. You're looking at used for the most part but there are deals out there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays