AVS Forum banner

Old Kuro!!!! What would you pay?

1K views 30 replies 7 participants last post by  rcapprotti 
#1 ·
Well came across a deal and since OLED is outrageous along with the gimmicky 4k fald and this hu8550 is mediocure, i was looking for some input! Have a 65t60 in the living room, wanted to upgrade my bedroom to a 60" or more. is $900 with the wall mount a good price for a pdp-6010fd?

#3 ·
Thanks rc. Going tomorrow night to look at it. Using the display then wait and do left up left right then power TV on will that get me into the menu where I can check for hours. So what would you pay if it was prestige and low hours. It looks that way and is mounted high so I'm sure it's in great condition.

#18 ·
That's too much for a non-ELITE model. For reference, I got my ELITE 111FD for just $800 and it was lightly used. --- Right now it's sellers market for the 2007-2009 model Kuro ELITE and Kuro monitor series.

#21 ·
Well came across a deal and since OLED is outrageous along with the gimmicky 4k fald and this hu8550 is mediocure, i was looking for some input! Have a 65t60 in the living room, wanted to upgrade my bedroom to a 60" or more. is $900 with the wall mount a good price for a pdp-6010fd?
That's too much for a non-ELITE model. For reference, I got my ELITE 111FD for just $800 and it was lightly used. --- Right now it's sellers market for the 2007-2009 model Kuro ELITE and Kuro monitor series.
Thanks, that was the info I've been looking for. RC has been very helpful and as he stated I'm down to 5-600 with the seller and might go lower since he is selling the house and just doesn't want to move it to his new one. So you think 4-600 with 5777 hours on it is acceptable?

#22 · (Edited)
Thanks, that was the info I've been looking for. RC has been very helpful and as he stated I'm down to 5-600 with the seller and might go lower since he is selling the house and just doesn't want to move it to his new one. So you think 4-600 with 5777 hours on it is acceptable?
5777 hours is nothing in the life of a plasma TV. But there's no guarantee how long the TVs going to last because the hard fact is it a used TV it could last a year could last five years it's a risk but I think at $600 it's not a huge risk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.