AVS Forum banner

Questions on Selling my Panny ZT60

834 views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Rik 
#1 ·
So I'm considering selling my Panny ZT60 to get either the LG OLED65B6P or the Sony XBR65X930D (I'm going to look at both today) .

My question is How much is the average selling price for the 60" Panny ZT60 these days? I have been trying to find a current average price but it's spread a little thin. Would $3000 be in the market or more so $2500?

It has the Stand, touch remote and the regular remote.

Mods I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section, I started to post it in classifieds but as it wasn't actually a priced ad I figured I'd start here.

PS before I make a different post for my Denon 3313ci any thoughts on Fair pricing on that that as well?

Thanks

#10 ·
I've been trying to get rid of my 60GT50. I started at a Grand and now I'm down to $650. If I can't sell it for that, I guess I'll have to keep it.

#13 ·
i think most ppl on here have come to the opinion that oled is a suitable replacement for plasma(sounds like you have too) and as such would consider plasma's of lesser value. my usual rule of thumb is 50% retail as a starting point, so i'd add a bit of a premium since plasma is still desirable in some ways, but i'd say 2000CDN(i can only give local price) would be the top i'd ever personally consider. any more than that and i'd just get a new oled instead.

you may find a plasma fanboy willing to spend obscene money, but even the 'smart plasma afficionado' is starting to move on

#14 ·
I have the same TV, August 2013 build. I'm 67 and hoping this TV outlasts me don't have to go thru the pain of looking for just the right set. It took me 14 years to finally be satisfied and now they're "out of play". I also have a 50" 850U/2008 build, in my "cave" and it's still going strong. Everything eventually goes away. Except for Styrofoam. :)

Katzman

#15 ·
Thanks for everyone's input. I've been working non stop the last couple days with horrible cell phone service so I haven't been able to respond. I made a thread referencing my space and what I'm coming from to get direct input comparing the ZT to the LG OLED B6 and the Sony 930d. This tv still looks amazing but I'd like to step into having HDR.

#17 ·
I think you're going to find that with Black Friday deals, the E6 probably costs as little as the B6 you were/are considering now. (Makes me wish I'd waited another 3 months to buy my E6 so I could have an extra US $1,000 in my pocket right now!)

Which in turn means your ZT60 is worth even less.

I feel your pain - my Pioneer KRP-600M sits forlorn in a corner. Provided me with 7 wonderful years of amazing picture quality, now I can't even give it away! :eek: :(

#19 ·
Any recommendations as to the best place to sell it? eBay?
I have two Pioneer Kuros, a Pro-151FD (60") that is operating in my family room now and a Pro-110FD (50") that will no longer turn on / stay on (I believe it needs a board, I just don't know which one).

#20 ·
eBay is fine but you'll have to deal with shipping of course. Local can also work but there is a much smaller potential buyer pool. And, local means people coming to the house to see it or whatever. Not the end of the world but Id prefer an online transaction myself. Try that first, then go local if you get nowhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.