1. The "Model" you have
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular "Model".
I had my hddvd of the movie doom and at magnolia I was comparing a panny a fuji and the fhd1, the pio swept me away, in the dark scene there where details not visible in the others dispaly.
3. What you like best about your Plasma.
everything from the style to the great pq, the top is football feels like you are there
4. What you don't like about your Plasma
a little on the high side price wise
What "Feature(s)" you wish your Plasma had.
it has it all including 1080p
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacture" about your Plasma.
avia disc for free
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your Plasma.
the way it handled sd channels
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your Plasma.
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
I already have a 50xr5 from nec and the price was worth it , a very good display for the money, the fhd1 is a different case, right now it might not be worth it because the only 1080p output is the crappy samsung blueray player , maybe with time blueray gets their act together or maybe hddvd will be in 1080p, still the pq blew me away I had to have it