1. The "Model" you have.
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular "Model".
The price, reviews, and my fiance (She loves the red ToC).
3. What you like best about your Plasma.
The picture quality, even with the settings I have for the break-in period.
4. What you don't like about your Plasma.
I don't know if there's anything I don't like about it.
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your Plasma had.
It's got all I need. More than enough inputs and 1080p. It's got some features I don't think I'll ever use, like the internet news/weather thing.
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacture" about your Plasma.
Keep up the good work on the products you make. That's pretty much it.
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your Plasma.
Really, the standard Definition looks a hell of a lot better than what people were saying. Watching both OTA broadcast and DVDs look spectacular, but not as nice as HD content.
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your Plasma.
I have on stuck pixel near the middle of my screen. The only way to notice it is to have an all red screen, then it looks black. But on a white screen it is a very light blue, so unless you're <1 ft from the screen you can't see it. Still makes me sad, but I won't go through the hassle of exchanging for a problem that isn't noticeable except under a abnormal conditions.
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
Well, seeing I got a 50 inch TV with such a spectacular quality of image for less than 1800, yes. Will they go cheaper, always. Should you wait? I think you'd be missing out on what HD has to offer now if you did.
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
No IR even though I watched TV and played some games with <10 hours on the set. Just don't go into a torch mode and leave a static image on for a long time and you should be fine. I was an LCD man for so long, but I'm glad I went Plasma