1. The "Model" you have.
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular "Model".
PQ, features, resolution, and Panny reputation for top quality plasmas. Also the advice of many forum regulars here. Particularly the gamers. They convinced me that burn-in was over-hyped, and they were right. Much thanks To Juice Rocket and others here - gaming on plasma RULES!!
3. What you like best about your Plasma.
EVERYTHING!! PQ is amazing for HD broadcast/DVDs/Games. Smooth, rich and brilliant colors, great contrast, and razor sharp image.
4. What you don't like about your Plasma.
Nothing really. I suppose a front input would be nice, and the remote has to be aimed directly at the TV, and the sound could be a bit better, but those are minor, quibbling issues. Overall I'm thrilled.
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your Plasma had.
See above. An extra HDMI input would be nice, but I can always use a splitter if need be.
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacture" about your Plasma.
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your Plasma.
How insanely stunning HD broadcasts with the cable card are. The Tonight Show looks like a friggin' carnival! Beautiful PQ...
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your Plasma.
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
Yes. Well worth it.
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
If you're a gamer, disregard all the hysterical ******** you hear about burn-in. It's over-hyped, and not nearly the issue that many make it out to be. Use common sense, don't abuse your display, and you'll be fine. I would have hated to miss out on this awesome display had I bought into inflated burn-in woes....