OK! Your Plasma! You Tell Me! Got a new one? post it here - Page 64 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1891 of 2138 Old 07-09-2011, 09:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Today I purchased my first television set. It is a LG 50PV450. I am currently attempting to get optimal picture settings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1892 of 2138 Old 07-10-2011, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kome88 View Post

Today I purchased my first television set. It is a LG 50PV450. I am currently attempting to get optimal picture settings.

Go down to the owners thread and post what u come up with of u want. I posted some settings for a starting point. Probably will get mine calibrated after it is broken in.
post #1893 of 2138 Old 07-12-2011, 04:05 PM

Recently bought a Samsung 59 inch Plasma - PN59D550. Although I asked them to delay delivery until I move September 1st... can't wait.
post #1894 of 2138 Old 07-12-2011, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kome88 View Post

Got this set too, just today!

Edit: Formatting Sorry, I'm new here.

1. LG 50PV400

2. As a recent college graduate, I am living solo for the first time in my life. As long as I lived in an apartment during college, my roommate technically owned the television, so when we split I was TV-less. I dove headfirst into the ocean of information out there, from professional reviewers, to average consumers, to die-hard videophiles. I made a quick mental checklist of what I will actually want this TV for, and what I don't need in a set. I researched the differences, pros/cons, and current models of (LED) LCD's vs. Plasmas. I knew I couldn't afford a high-end Samsung or Panasonic set, even though I heard they were the top of the line in terms of longevity and performance.

I took a trip to Costco, Sears, and Best Buy. Costco had the best prices. With everything considered, I pulled the trigger on the decently priced, decently equipped, 50" LG.

3. What I like best about my plasma, and so far I haven't even had it for 24 hrs, is the excellent picture quality I'm getting compared to the 40" Sammy LCD I've replaced. The colors are vibrant, the edges are crisp, the viewing angles are (from what I can tell) quite wide, and overall it's just a clean addition to any entertainment zone. The speakers on this thing have been doing the job nicely, seeing as I don't have a sound system yet.

4. It's a bit heavy, weighing in at about 65.5 lbs if I remember correctly. Be so far, fresh out of the box, that's it!

5. Well not sure, but I guess anything could go here... 3D would have been nice, but again, it's a feature I can happily live without for now. Uhhh... those web apps like Netflix would have been nice.

6. The stand felt very very rigid, but the television feels a bit too... "plastic-y". A firmer box would have made me more confident when lifting it on to the stand, but it went off without a hitch.

7. The superb picture quality, for sure. All the sets I've used, essentially, over the past 3 years or so have been LCD's. The one plasma I had at my place at college, a 37" Westinghouse, was nice but we didn't get to watch HD cable or movies on it (only played Xbox 360). The speakers are a welcome surprise, as well, but the way my TV area is situated in a corner has always been good at bouncing sound around the room.

8. None, yet! Knock on wood.

9. The price at which I purchased this particular set is what really convinced me to buy it!

10. Nothing, really... except I wish there were more LG discussion on this forum! I went into this purchase with only a couple real reviews on here, many positive reviews on the store's site, and that's pretty much it. I am very happy with it so far.

--

In my living room, it just replaced my Samsung LN40A530 and I have to say I think it was a worthy upgrade.

Can't wait for football season... (Please, let there be a football season!)
post #1895 of 2138 Old 07-12-2011, 07:26 PM

I purchased a Lg 50pz750, The reason why? well my 3 year old lcd just wasnt cutting it anymore, plus I needed to have the lastest tech, 3d. Ill write a review once i recieve it in 4 days.
post #1896 of 2138 Old 07-13-2011, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triptiks View Post
Got this set too, just today!

Edit: Formatting Sorry, I'm new here.

1. LG 50PV400

2. As a recent college graduate, I am living solo for the first time in my life. As long as I lived in an apartment during college, my roommate technically owned the television, so when we split I was TV-less. I dove headfirst into the ocean of information out there, from professional reviewers, to average consumers, to die-hard videophiles. I made a quick mental checklist of what I will actually want this TV for, and what I don't need in a set. I researched the differences, pros/cons, and current models of (LED) LCD's vs. Plasmas. I knew I couldn't afford a high-end Samsung or Panasonic set, even though I heard they were the top of the line in terms of longevity and performance.

I took a trip to Costco, Sears, and Best Buy. Costco had the best prices. With everything considered, I pulled the trigger on the decently priced, decently equipped, 50" LG.

3. What I like best about my plasma, and so far I haven't even had it for 24 hrs, is the excellent picture quality I'm getting compared to the 40" Sammy LCD I've replaced. The colors are vibrant, the edges are crisp, the viewing angles are (from what I can tell) quite wide, and overall it's just a clean addition to any entertainment zone. The speakers on this thing have been doing the job nicely, seeing as I don't have a sound system yet.

4. It's a bit heavy, weighing in at about 65.5 lbs if I remember correctly. Be so far, fresh out of the box, that's it!

5. Well not sure, but I guess anything could go here... 3D would have been nice, but again, it's a feature I can happily live without for now. Uhhh... those web apps like Netflix would have been nice.

6. The stand felt very very rigid, but the television feels a bit too... "plastic-y". A firmer box would have made me more confident when lifting it on to the stand, but it went off without a hitch.

7. The superb picture quality, for sure. All the sets I've used, essentially, over the past 3 years or so have been LCD's. The one plasma I had at my place at college, a 37" Westinghouse, was nice but we didn't get to watch HD cable or movies on it (only played Xbox 360). The speakers are a welcome surprise, as well, but the way my TV area is situated in a corner has always been good at bouncing sound around the room.

8. None, yet! Knock on wood.

9. The price at which I purchased this particular set is what really convinced me to buy it!

10. Nothing, really... except I wish there were more LG discussion on this forum! I went into this purchase with only a couple real reviews on here, many positive reviews on the store's site, and that's pretty much it. I am very happy with it so far.

--

In my living room, it just replaced my Samsung LN40A530 and I have to say I think it was a worthy upgrade.

Can't wait for football season... (Please, let there be a football season!)

Check out the thread I created for owners of this set, if you're interested in more conversation about LGs. (Below, in the normal threads) Try out some of the settings and let us hear about your experience!
post #1897 of 2138 Old 07-14-2011, 10:15 AM

1. The "Model" you have.
TC-P42X3

2. What convinced you to purchase this particular "Model".
Being cheap and loving a bargain I chose it over the Samsung PN43D450. I own and love the Samsung PN42C450 it was a close call.But, an Ethernet connection and $50 gave the Panny the nod.

3. What you like best about your Plasma.
Excellent picture quality and value for the money.

4. What you don't like about your Plasma.
Glare on both of em in well lit rooms. It can be dealt with but it is an issue

5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your Plasma had.
PIP

6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacture" about your Plasma.
Restore the analog audio out to the connections pane;

7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your Plasma.
Just how good the 720 looks at normal viewing distance.

8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your Plasma.
None yet. Anxious to set custom calibrations for video. Not much info out there yet

9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
Yes. Both of these TVs represent real value

10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
Plasma technology needs a PR firm.
post #1898 of 2138 Old 07-23-2011, 09:44 PM

1. The "Model" you have.
PN59D6500DF

The dreaded black filter peeling on the d7000/d8000 series made me look at the D6500 series (doesn't have the black filter).

I love the styling on this TV. It still has the ultra slim panel and narrow bezel. The PQ is just outstanding as well. Inky blacks, extremely rich and vibrant colors.

I wish they made this model in a 64 inch version.

Nothing so far.

6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacture" about your Plasma.
I wish they would offer the 6500 series in a 64 inch panel.

How thin the panel is.

None so far.

Yes. 59 inch 1080p panel with 3D and 2 pairs of 3D glasses and a free Blu-Ray player all for under 2k. Definitely worth it.
post #1899 of 2138 Old 07-25-2011, 08:56 AM

Been reading about your problems with Vizio vp322 main board, well hears and i pray someone can help! My vp322 runs about 5min, starts making a bad high-pitch noise, the picture goes to something like a pixcel test pattern and i have to unplug it to shut it down! So i replaced the main board with a brand new one and it still continued going bad after 5min so i double checked and replaced with another new main board and it still went crazy after 5min so i'm assuming that my problem is not with the main board, does anybody have an idea what might be causing my system to go haywire like it does????????
post #1900 of 2138 Old 07-28-2011, 05:31 PM

1. Model: I went with the Samsung PN59D8000

2. What convinced you? It was a replacement for my C8000, which I loved, but with a few minor issues, and some horrible cust serv issues, Sammy offered up a replacement for free...I did a lot of comparing in person, side by side, between the VT25 and the C8000 last year and they were both amazing. It came down to price in the end, and the actual exterior look of the set. I just felt Sammy was a better value.

3. Like best? I love the PQ obviously. The colors pop, blacks are inky, sharpness in the detail, and I can see a big improvement in the smoothness of the motion over last years model. Quite a bit less judder. Overall, a big upgrade in PQ imo.

4.Don't like? Tiny things... this years model doesn't have the chime when it turns on or off like last years.. the remote has 2 sides, one side normal remote, the other is a qwerty keyboard for the apps but it only lights up at night on remote side , but not the qwerty side...

5. Any other feature wanted? Can't think of anything specific..it has all the apps..a lot of menu options..wifi built in... maybe a built in camera to skype? Or so the gov't can all spy on us through our sets..lol

6Advice for MANF? ...would they even listen anyway?

7.Surprises? PQ difference even over last years model! The blacks even look better than last years. F#@%ing Amazing!

8.Issues yet? None. Still running break in slides..pixels all working..no banding..flush colors across the screen..everything looks good.

9.Price fair? This years models for Samsung all got bigger by an inch, and came down a few hundred in price soo I guess they're getting better...

10.Anything Else? I love the set. IMO, I don't know how much better PQ can get.

"It's not about money..It's about...sending a message.."
post #1901 of 2138 Old 07-29-2011, 10:59 AM

1. The "Model" you have.
PN51D7000

Picture quality (2d and 3d), features, price.

Picture quality, dual-band wireless, appearance, light-weight active glasses.

IR concerns, noise

Google TV

How much better 3d is versus the vizio led lcd im replacing. Almost ZERO crosstalk, only on very particular scenes with high contrast. Only noticed it twice in a full length movies while I was actively looking for it.

None yet. No peeling out of the box.

Yes. I got the PN51D7000 + 3D kit (Megamind, Shrek 1-4, 2 pairs glasses) + BD-D5500 blu-ray player for $1200.

I was concerned about all the plasma "myths"... burn-in, loss of brightness, etc. IR will still loom in my mind (warranted or not), and its NOT as bright as the LED LCD im replacing, but I believe its worth it.
post #1902 of 2138 Old 07-30-2011, 11:05 AM

Liked: 11
1. Samsung PN51D8000, built in Mexico April 2011, version N202.

2. Returned a UN46D8000 LED due to a flaw in the screen and changed to plasma.

3-10 Questions will be answered after I have more experience with the plasma.

Wes
post #1903 of 2138 Old 07-30-2011, 11:19 AM
Advanced Member

Seems like there are a whole lot of Samsung buyers on this thread!
post #1904 of 2138 Old 07-31-2011, 03:48 PM

1. The "Model" you have.
TC-P50X3
Wife picked over the sammy
how much nicer than the 34" CRT it is...LOL
for the money, NOTHING!
again, being the..."inexpensive" one... I'm happy with what it has
single button on remote for sleep timer
How great the PQ was outa the box, for movies and the PS3 AND the speakers are loud enough so I don't have to use the stereo all the time...
NADA
Let's see...under $600 AND a $100 gift card...it was a no brainer!!
For a Budget priced tv, this set is hard to beat. Granted it's only for the Living room and not the Media room(waiting for September for a new PJ)

For now, the PQ is good enough for me not to bother calibrating
post #1905 of 2138 Old 07-31-2011, 06:16 PM

Lovely Monitor!! Was wondering if anybody here owns the same tv and if they could share calibration settings.
post #1906 of 2138 Old 07-31-2011, 10:17 PM

1. The "Model" you have.
Panasonic TC-P50VT25

Getting the "cnet best tv of 2010 award" plus i LOVE Panasonic products

Excellent picture quality, very impressive

Heavier and thicker then my Samsung 46" LED UN46D6000

PIP

More applications like Samsung has

nothing really i already knew it was one of the best plasmas made so i wasn't shocked at its A++++ quality

Nothing. Only issue i have is it takes 2 seconds to turn on unlike Samsung which takes 1 second

Yes prices are sooo cheap these days.

Surprised that Plasma technology is has good has LED.
post #1907 of 2138 Old 08-07-2011, 03:05 AM

I bought the Panasonic VT20 3 days ago and it has been fantastic. I was previously the owner of an LG LCD, but like another member said, it just weren't cutting it any more. It looked *decent*, but had poor motion-handling (judder/smearing), blacks were in fact grey, and it was only 720p. I never had the chance to demo the VT20, and bought it based solely on the quality of reviews.

1. The "Model" you have.
Panasonic Viera TX-P42VT20B

Excellent reviews; excellent price.

Blu-Ray picture quality is simply stunning, THX mode, standard-def content looks better than Blu-Ray did on the LCD

It looks amazing all the time, but needs a darker room for the blacks to really shine. Although this is probably due to the fact that it is in direct sunlight all day, and is a fault of my sloppy room design , not the set itself.

Happy with everything so far.

Not a problem for me, but some users may want to use different settings on each picture mode for different inputs. Also, allow the user to check the TV's 'mileage' without having to go into the service menu.

The picture quality - I knew it would be better than the LCD, but had no idea it would be to this extent. I was literally blown away.

None so far.

Yes - I got an amazing display with 5-year warranty for under £700.

I just wish more people would realise how much better Plasma is.
post #1908 of 2138 Old 08-07-2011, 06:18 AM

1. The "Model" you have.
50inch 3d Plasma 50PZ750T

Really low price of £770 includes 5y warranty.

Massive screen, Fast respond, Cheap.

3d Glasses switch after 10minutes watching ??!, Btw anyone could direct me to a post how to fix it?

probably any cooling fan on the back ?

Get LG network operating in UK, instead message ''available soon''

Its not a LED and yet is really thin !

not the best colours to contrast ratio and I think Full HD is not as sharp as on 40inch, 3d glasses switch off after 10 minutes! annoying. Whoever build this save energy setting to them should
get sack.

Compare to last few years yes.

Out of 10stars i would give 7, really decent TV great price, waiting for my X Box Console Gears of War 3 limited edition to arrive on 20 September to test it further.

Thanks
JoKeR
post #1909 of 2138 Old 08-10-2011, 06:24 AM

1. The "Model" you have.
The Panasonic 50" GT30.

It was on sale for $1100 when it is usually around $1400. The PQ and black levels are the main reason for my purchase.

The PQ.

I'm going to have to get it calibrated.

5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your Plasma had
Already came properly calibrated.

Make it already properly calibrated.

The image fidelity
Fluctuating brightness, but there is a fix for it now,

For $1100 this is a straight up steal. It is definitely worth it.

Just buy the TV you want, and enjoy it!
post #1910 of 2138 Old 08-12-2011, 10:43 AM

1. The "Model" you have.
Panasonic TC-P46S30

Always like plasma TV and the price is irresistible

Excellent price, acceptable pq, WiFi ready and LAN connectivity, very impressive

Not as bright as higher end model. Color not too vibrant

build-in WiFi, swirl stand.

More applications like Samsung has

the panel is kind of gray not black

Nothing.

Sure, if half the price of a ST30 and over 20% discount.

Don't let the cheap price fool you, it is a great value TV.
post #1911 of 2138 Old 08-16-2011, 05:48 PM

1. The "Model" you have.
Panasonic TC-P60S30

2. What convinced you to purchase this particular "Model"?I thought the pq was acceptable and this unit has several features.
Combined with the Price. I couldn't pass it up.

3. What you like best about your Plasma?
Netflix app.

4. What you don't like about your Plasma?pq is not as good as some of the higher price models. But that is the reason its not sold at a higher price.

5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your Plasma had?3D I guess

6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacturer" about your Plasma? Install a screen saver with Pandora

7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your Plasma?the ease of setting it up

8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your Plasma?
None yet.

9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it?
The Sonys are overpriced. The Samsungs can be lower too. There are a
few brands with good discount prices with good pq like; Insignia and Vizio.

10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged?
I think this is the best budget set on the market.

I'm not snobbish and uninformed.
post #1912 of 2138 Old 08-23-2011, 02:45 AM

Hello Members,
I'm new to forums, but the knowledge base here is outstanding. I'll learn the rules and ediquete as I go. Last week took delivery of a Pannisonic 55VT. I'm completely blown away. For years I've had an old Sony 36 CRT. Quite the TV in it's day. But it was very tired. I didn't really know what to expect from the system, the level of expectations in this forum seem to be quite high. The image quality is amazing, it looked very good in the store but looks much better at home. Admittedly there is no direct or reflected light. Very easy set up, direct Ethernet, It lives in an Apple house (apple tv not needed). The break in is consisting of full screen with trying to avoid any network logo's (they could /should either fade them in and out or only display them for short periods of time). wife is very happy with the apps (Netflix). The blue ray is a PS3. The purchase was not scheduled for this soon but it went on sale.
Anyway that's it, I'll be playing with the 3D in the morning.
I'll also be mining the vast repository of knowledge here and having a good time doing it.
Scan pro
post #1913 of 2138 Old 08-24-2011, 05:20 PM

1. The "Model" you have.
Panasonic 60" TC-60PS34 (Costco model)

Size for the price, and its a Panny. I have had great experiences with Panny's before, and I couldn't resist.

Size, black levels, gaming, and did I say size? PC Port (VGA), SD Card slot, and its ability to link with my camera and 2 USB slots.

No DLNA, never used it before, and have never had it, but not sure if I will need it later down the road. Reflections, they are there but not terrible. Very tolerable

Don't really wish it had it, but it does not have 3D. I dont really like 3D, and I think its a gimmick/ fad that will fade, but kind would like to try it.

Please improve response times for remote. Its very laggy.

How big it actually is. Upgrading from a 50" to a 60" really made a difference.

None so far. I am within the first week.

Heck yes! Under 1200, this is a steal!

I placed this unit in my "Mancave". In the living room I have a older 50" Panny TH-50PZ80U. I was super happy with that and I have become a loyal Panny/ Plasma fan. If you are on a budget, want a great performing, non-3D, internet ready TV then i would look no further. We will see what the future brings with this set.
post #1914 of 2138 Old 08-24-2011, 08:19 PM

Liked: 11
1. The "Model" you have.
LG 50PZ550

Well, Samsung and Panasonic 2011's Plasma got a bunch of problems... so...

Great image.. if i could get it setup right...

A bunch, it's probably not calibrated properly, there's horrible lag with games, movies and TV

Echange for another model of same value or pay the difference for a higher model.. like they do with cell phones.

Add calibration disc with TVs, that would be a cool selling bonus !

Picture quality was great, people looked more real than my previous LCD

Some sort of Ghosting/lag effect. Don't know how to call it

Thing is, they make TV prices cheaper, so in a way, they make the ACTUAL tv cheaper also, they HAVE to cut somewhere.. right ? I paid 2000.00$ for a 40" LCD back in 2007.. and it's still the best TV i have ever seen... but it's not thin at all and hard to wall mount.. so i got a new one.

none
post #1915 of 2138 Old 08-25-2011, 10:08 AM

1. The "Model" you have.

Panasonic G30, 50Inch

I have seen the GT30 model in the stores, and I really liked the picture, above the Samsung Screens, and LG's. And I also prefor the Backlight Scanning Feature with the Intelligent frame Creation. But also by the review from this site, and others.

The colors, and the blackness, is amazing. I really dislike the Greyish Black on Tv's. Dark Scenes should be dark, and not greay. The colors are also extremely close to the realworld, and they are not to cold or warm, and the Gamma level is very good.

That after several hours of watching movies, it is summing(fans rotating) - where I can clearly hear it from a distance of 3 meters. But I just turn the speakers up.
The tv seems to have a problem with connecting to the internet, it takes more time than it should.
There seems to be 2 "invisible"(horizontal, placed 1/3, and 2/3 on the height) lines on my tv, but it also shows sometimes, the pictures seems to have been shifted about 1-2 pixels to side, above each line.
The infrared sensor, is placed below, and in the middle. But thats where I want to put my center speaker hehe.

That the plugs were pointed down, and not out. Other than that, nothing.

More apps to the Viera function. And for god sake, do not ever again make the plastic glossy, it reflects a lot! Especially The plastic(1cm wide) that bends 90° up against the panel is glossy, and it mirrors the image. It is just insanely stupid, and I really wonder why companies still do it.

When it stood in my room, yeah its looks bigger than it did in the stores.

Gets to hot after several hours, and the fans start. They should made them with better passive cooler-ribs, and cooler holes for the air.
When you buy Highend stuff, you should never complain about the price. Because you know that the hifi item you bought will very quickly fall in price.
post #1916 of 2138 Old 09-03-2011, 05:35 PM

1. The "Model" you have.
Panasonic P60GT30

It was on sale for under $2000 including 3D starter kit. The PQ and black levels are the main reason for my purchase.

The colors and PQ.

The picture is not that bright after calibration.

Better web/network tools and wifi built in.

A swivel stand would be nice and brighter picture when calibrated.

Brightness.
Not bright enough and mild flickering which seems to be gone after s/w update.

For $2000 for a near top of the line 3D 60" with glasses....seems very good.

If you watch TV in low light, this is a great set....otherwise get a LCD
post #1917 of 2138 Old 09-04-2011, 08:21 PM

What is the best Plasma out there, I am thinking of buying the Panasonic TC-P65VT30.
post #1918 of 2138 Old 09-05-2011, 09:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burg650 View Post

What is the best Plasma out there, I am thinking of buying the Panasonic TC-P65VT30.

I have a Panny and a Sammy. Personally, I like the Panny better (VT25), but either would be a great choice.
post #1919 of 2138 Old 09-06-2011, 09:57 AM

Hi All,
Been a while since I posted here...(glad to be back!).
I just picked up a new Panny TC-60PS34 from Costco...they had an "instant coupon" for $500 off, bringing the price to a dollar below a grand. Excellent price, from my perspective.

For reference...I used to own a 60" Vizio Plasma (which was awesome...but the sound card blew out three times), then purchased a Sony Bravia 60" EX LCD, and now the new Panny Plasma (in addition to a few smaller LCD's).

I gotta say...this Panny is awesome. We've had the Sony LCD in the family room for almost a year, and now just moved that to make room for the Panny Plasma.

I cannot believe the difference. I am amazed at the PQ, color depth, sharpness, and the color palatte (sp) on the new Panny. Its like someone removed my sunglasses. The difference between the Sony LCD and the Panny Plasma is night and day.

It certainly doesn't have quite the bells and whistles that the Sony LCD has...but frankly, I never used most of them anyways.

I'm hoping to find some "break in" settings...but haven't come across any yet...so any direction is appreciated. However, I gotta say....I haven't adjusted anything yet (except switch to "bright" picture) and the picture looks awesome.

Thanks!
post #1920 of 2138 Old 09-09-2011, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpickem View Post

1. The "Model" you have.
Panasonic P60GT30

It was on sale for under $2000 including 3D starter kit. The PQ and black levels are the main reason for my purchase.

The colors and PQ.

The picture is not that bright after calibration.

Better web/network tools and wifi built in.

A swivel stand would be nice and brighter picture when calibrated.

Brightness.
Not bright enough and mild flickering which seems to be gone after s/w update.

For $2000 for a near top of the line 3D 60" with glasses....seems very good.

If you watch TV in low light, this is a great set....otherwise get a LCD

Can't you just turn up the brightness??
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Panasonic Th 37lru50 37 Inch , Panasonic 37 Inch Plasma Display Th 37pr11uk , Panasonic Th 42pwd8uk 42 Inch Plasma Edtv , Lg 60pm6700 Plasma Hdtv , Lg , Panasonic Viera Tc P60gt50 60 Inch Plasma Tv , Panasonic Viera Tc P50gt50 Plasma Tv , Samsung 51 Inch Pn51e530 Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc P50st60 50 Inch 3d Smart Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P65vt50 65 Inch Plasma Tv , Samsung Pn60e7000 60 Inch 1080p 600 Hz 3d Ultra Slim Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P55ut50 Plasma Tv , Panasonic Viera Tc P60ut50 Plasma Tv , Panasonic Th65vx300u 65 Inch 3d 1080p Premiere Display , Panasonic Tc P65s60 65 Inch 1080p 600hz Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn60f5300 60 Inch 1080p 600hz Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Viera Tc P65zt60 65 Inch Plasma Hdtv , Panasonic Tc 65ps64 65 Inch , Panasonic Viera Tc P50st50 Plasma Tv , Samsung Pn59d550 59 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Plasma Hdtv , Samsung Pn59d550 59 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Plasma Hdtv Black 2011 Model , Samsung Ln37d550 Lcd Hdtv , Samsung Pn64d550 64 Inch 1080p 600hz 3d Plasma Hdtv Black 3d Kit , Samsung Pn64d550 64 Inch
Gear in this thread - P50st50 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page