1. The "Model" you have.
Model: LG 60PV450
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular "Model".
Have had LCD/LED & own a 50" 720p Panasonic plasma, so plasma was the only choice for me & bigger.
3. What you like best about your Plasma.
The size! Fits perfectly in my living room & picture quality is fantastic after adjusting the isf controls. The usb feature is nice for photo slideshows!
4. What you don't like about your Plasma.
Nothing really, or maybe that the remote arrows are hard to get the tv to respond to unless you hit them just right but am using a Harmony remote otherwise, so no biggie. And the mirror glass is there but you don't notice it after a while.
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your Plasma had.
Nothing. If I'd wanted a smart tv, would've bought one.
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacture" about
If by some odd chance a part is missing don't make the customer wait 2 weeks for a replacement. Offer 2nd air or overnite shipping & have csreps be more responsive over the phone other than condescending!
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your Plasma.
Just how big it actually is compared to the 50" it replaces! 20% is a lot! That & how heavy it is so will definitely need 2 people to lift the thing.
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your Plasma.
Absolutely nothing. Initially thought it had the stand body missing but I found it the next day after checking the packaging again. But the hoops I went through between the vendor & the manuf was a nightmare!
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
They charge what they think people will pay so guess it's worth it. Did a fair amount of shopping around, so think I got the best deal for the day I bought it. Considering the tv was shipped from Montana & I live in West Texas, shipping was 4 days & you can't beat that for no sales tax!
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
This may sound silly, but this tv is my pride & joy. I'm retired & spend a whole lot of time in front of a tv these days, so having optimal viewing was paramount to me & influenced my decision to go with the LG 60". That & the LG was hundreds less than a comparable Panasonic etc. For watching HD satellite programming, to sd dvds & bluray, imho it can't be beat for clarity, color reproduction, image sharpeness & picture depth! I feel almost like I just bought a Jag XJ in my fav color!!