1. The "Model" you have. - Panasonic 65" VT30a
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular "Model". -
I went through 5 Samsung TV's - finally got a refund and bought what I should have in the first place!
3. What you like best about your Plasma.
Love the pic quality, build quality and the fact it is buzz free :P
4. What you don't like about your Plasma.
Wish it had a swivel stand, though wall mounting will negate this anyway,
The remote is really kind of poor for a high end product, would at least expect back light - end of the day harmony one fixes this
For some reason it defaults to 50hz when i set it 24hz on some devices though it is probably user error and i will read up on this
Wish it used blutooh for 3d
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your Plasma had.
Wish it had swivel base, back lit remote
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacture" about your Plasma.
Get a swivel base as standard, and spend more than $2 on the remote for a premium plasma.. PLUS use bletooth for the 3d glasses
Also work on upgrading the menu system a little, Samsungs D series menu were really nice. Wish they spent as much time on hardware as they did on software!
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your Plasma.
How much better the SD content looked compared to the 5 samsung plasmas/LED's i had before.
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your Plasma.
Remembering 24hz on my WD Live but it could be my fault
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
4k for a 65" plasma, well not really but you get what you pay for.
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
Was great getting the thing out of the box, connecting it up and everything working!!! I went through a C 63" sammy, a D64" sammy and they were very crap compared.