1. The "Model" you have.
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular "Model".
Price/Picture/Styling/Features/Cheap 3D Glasses
3. What you like best about your Plasma.
The picture quality is just fantastic. I also love how thin it is and how great the TV itself looks.
4. What you don't like about your Plasma.
For a flagship model, it really should have included 3D glasses. That's lame it doesn't.
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your Plasma had.
Glasses in the box. Auto Calibration (I can dream)
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacture" about your Plasma.
Figure out the buzz problem or some way to mask it. I don't have issues with it, but it's a widespread problem that is turning customers away.
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your Plasma.
How amazing the picture is right out of the box. Also, the styling is just fantastic. Makes my other TV (a Panasonic) look fugly by comparison. Many may not care, but large TV's are basically a piece of furniture. Looks matter.
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your Plasma.
Had to update the logic board firmware to get rid of FBr. Gone now, but I shouldn't have had to.
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
Without a doubt. I paid over $2k for my 58 Panasonic S1 a few years ago. I got a 6" bigger screen with a FAR better picture for only a couple hundred more.
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
Don't read too much into reviews and what other people think. Form your own opinion. I personally get obsessed with the problems that other people point out and it affects my enjoyment of my purchase. I'm convinced that most of the time, I never would have noticed any issues if I hadn't gone looking for them based on some review or forum post I read. I ended up replacing my first PN64D8000 because of buzz. Honestly though, I think that if I hadn't read so much about it and gone looking for it, I don't know that it would have bothered me. I fell victim to the "what has been seen cannot be unseen" problem.
That said, I'm glad the 2nd one is perfect. But I had to go through a lot of hassle to get here......