1. The "Model" you have.
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular "Model".
Several things. One it had everything that I wanted in a plasma: internal HD, cablecard, TV Guide, media slots, PIP/Split Screen, ability to connect to external DVR. Plus I saw it several times in a few stores and the picture quality looked fantastic.
3. What you like best about your Plasma.
Aside from the picture, which looks great, I have to say the sound of the internal speakers, they really are good and create a mock theater sound.
4. What you don't like about your Plasma.
That it's not 50"
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your Plasma had.
Only thing I can say is something that the Toshiba 42hpx95 model has and that is networking ability to stream MP3 and pictures from networked PC's
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacture" about your Plasma.
Update your damn site and warranty cards, not only isn't the model listed online but on the warrenty card they only give 10 spaces for the serial number and this one has 11 digits! Also, get the word out about this thing!
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your Plasma.
How decent SD looked on it.
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your Plasma.
None so far.
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
A little hard to tell, probably not. The last TV I bought before this cost $400 and has lasted me 14 years so far. But for what you get with these TV's it's easier to justify.
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
Just because this plasma isn't a Panasonic or a Pioneer, don't just shrug it off.