1. The "Model" you have.
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular "Model".
Size. I could not see one. Trusted AVS and other reviews of
the Marantz and similar plasmas.
3. What you like best about your Plasma.
Size, Color is magnificent, and size.
4. What you don't like about your Plasma.
4096 shades of gray and their processor still manages
to create banding in dark and light areas. It can be
tuned to be OK, but processing is not as good as
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your Plasma had.
- Accept 1368x768 dot for dot and throw away 3 pixels
- Separate gray bar settings for each input
- Discrete codes to changing picture modes
- Better scaling
- .2 Nit black levels like the Pannys
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacture" about your Plasma.
Put numbers on the screen adjustments.
Make many more settings input based and resolution based.
Support dot for dot 1365 or 1368.
Please. We know you are Japanese and all, but we can handle
firmware updates. I promise...
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your Plasma.
That 4096 shades of gray seems to be mostly marketing hype.
Posterization and banding are worse than my 503CMX, although
they are acceptable.
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your Plasma.
The idiots delivered on lying flat. Menus were intermittent and
I had to get it replaced. New one is great
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
I must have since I spent the money
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
I really like my Plasma. I will probably be buying a the new Lumagen scaler to get better processing and an extra DVI unput.