Panasonic 42PX25 HDMI reception is all static? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 05-10-2006, 05:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello everyone,

I have a Panasonic 42PX25. I have a dvd player connected to the HDMI outlet to the back of the tv. The connection was working fine about two months ago. However, yesterday as I tried using the dvd player again to watch a movie, the screen just showed a screen of frozen static. (no moving static) Is it my HDMI outlet that is broken or is it on my dvd players side. Everything else works fine for my tv and dvd. Once I turn off the dvd player my tv's hdmi screen goes back to black. However once I turn on the dvd player again, the hdmi screen reverts back to the frozen static screen. Please help if anyone of you have encountered this problem before. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2006, 06:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuong21
Hello everyone,

I have a Panasonic 42PX25. I have a dvd player connected to the HDMI outlet to the back of the tv. The connection was working fine about two months ago. However, yesterday as I tried using the dvd player again to watch a movie, the screen just showed a screen of frozen static. (no moving static) Is it my HDMI outlet that is broken or is it on my dvd players side. Everything else works fine for my tv and dvd. Once I turn off the dvd player my tv's hdmi screen goes back to black. However once I turn on the dvd player again, the hdmi screen reverts back to the frozen static screen. Please help if anyone of you have encountered this problem before. Thanks in advance.

thanks,

Stevi - Plasma HD Guy in NYC