Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 1653 Old 09-02-2006, 01:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhelder View Post

2. If you don't have the TV conntected directly to your home cable connection, it won't detect any channels. You can proably use your cable box to program favorite channels.

Right, we did this on a friend's 9630 and as I recall it only found 1 'source' -- that was the cable box. It only finds all the channels if you go cable-into-9631 as the setup.

Since I need to use the cable box here in NY (Cablevision), can I bypass the SEARCH FOR CHANNELS things ? I won't be splitting the feed right off the bat and the cable isn't going into the TV directly, so why go through a 25 minute search for the 1 input (the box) if I can short-cut it somehow?

BTW, when we did it on my friend's 9630, the first time it didn't work and we posted on AVS, then the 2nd time it did and it found the 1 source (he used a box, too). We had forgotten when we did it for him that the Channel Search won't find the channels -- it just finds the 1 channel/input from the cabl box -- if you don't put the cable directly into the TV.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 1653 Old 09-02-2006, 04:14 PM

Question: Can I attach my new HD Cablevision Box (Scientific Atlanta Explorer 4200 HD) to my old 27" CRT for a few days? I got the HDTV box tonite but the 9631 won't come for a day or so.

I know I won't be able to see HDTV channels (or at least not well) but I don't want to screw up the box, signal, or my old TV. I could live without my premium channels for another day or so if I have to.
post #33 of 1653 Old 09-02-2006, 11:59 PM

Hey, for those interested, I finally copied my highlighted posts from all 67 pages of the Philips 9630/9631 threads. So far, it's about 17 pages in Word But considering that the 67 pages of threads on the Philips' models is probably over 100, it's alot easier to navigate for helpful tips.

Anyway, I'm going to go through it and eliminate posts that don't make sense, rambling thoughts, incoherent posts that made sense when I read it but don't now, etc. That should shorten it a bit further. There are useful tips, links, suggestions, warnings etc, all sprinkled througout the rest of the pages. I'll try and keep it to those items only.

Again, give me a few more days to cull the stuff and if you haven't done so, private post me and I'll shoot it over to you. It's good we have AVS and this thread but having 15 months of posts highlighted and synthesized might help some of us, especially newbies.
post #34 of 1653 Old 09-03-2006, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtvluvr View Post

Anybody utilize or familiar with a rotating/tilting base for the 9631 ???

I will be putting my TV on a stand and rather than move and angle the entire stand, it'd be easier to 'swing' the TV around to where I am in the room.

Tilting isn't that important (it's not at the eye level it'd be if it were high on a wall), but rotating would be helpful.

It looks like you already took the plunge, but the 9731 42" LCD & 50" Plasma models have a swivel base included, and CableCARD. I saw the 42" LCD in Brandsmart and it looked very, very good. I'm starting to look at my 9630 and wondering if I sould upgrade! The picture on the new models is noticeably improved, Pixel Plus 3 must be a big improvement.
post #35 of 1653 Old 09-03-2006, 07:34 PM

Connection questions:

(1) I am using a Cable STB and have components into AV1 for audio and video.

(2) If I use AV3 for the DVD player, do I use all 3 jacks (Red, Blue, Green)? The 'names' on the TV jacks are different than on AV1 (the 3rd jack, presumably for green, is just called "Y").

(3) Also, since I am using both L-R audio jacks for AV1, what do I do with the L-R audio jacks for AV3? Do I use the Digital Audio input and just attach either the left or right ??
post #36 of 1653 Old 09-03-2006, 08:04 PM

I seemed to have lost my automatic stretching function on any SD channels -- it was stretching most/all channels (including TVLAND's Jefferson's marathon, which is my reference) and then it stopped doing it. I'm seeing grey bars on the sides. Seems to be stretching any 4:3 programs/channels on the HDTV channels.

Only thing I did was try to attach my DVD using AV3, which got picture but no audio (didn't know where to put both L-R jacks). I'm going to disattach them and see if that fixes the Automatic function.

Update: After clicking AUTOMATIC a few times from the hand remote, the station(s) initially stretched, the un-stretched, then sometimes went back. It's like it's having trouble reading the need to get stretched.

Some channels (Science Channel) are stretching, un-stretching, and then going back without me doing anything !!?? It's going from 4 bars to 2 to none and back!

Does the Philips look for grey or black bars to stretch the image ?

I'm trying to think if anything I did upset the AUTOMATIC function....could adjusting the picture with the arrows on the remote do anything; I moved it up a drop by accident but then downclicked to (I think) cancel out the inadvertent re-position.
post #37 of 1653 Old 09-03-2006, 09:14 PM

I'm really getting confused with all the connections (and I thought I was good before this !): to hook up the STB, the manual is saying connect the 5 component cables (presumably to AV1) but also is saying to connect a 75-ohm RF cable between the STV and the 75-ohm input right next to the HDMI options.

Why would you be using a 75-ohm coax connection if you are doing the 5-way component ??????

On the subject of AV1, what are "H", "V" and "Video" jacks in the AV1 boxed-off area for? And DIGITAL AUDIO isn't in an boxed-off areas for AV1, 2, or 3.

Sorry for the dumb questions, but not only am I not connecting things rightly but I think this might be why my Automatic stretching isn't working as before.
post #38 of 1653 Old 09-04-2006, 06:25 AM

Quote:

Connection questions:

(1) I am using a Cable STB and have components into AV1 for audio and video.

(2) If I use AV3 for the DVD player, do I use all 3 jacks (Red, Blue, Green)? The 'names' on the TV jacks are different than on AV1 (the 3rd jack, presumably for green, is just called "Y").

(3) Also, since I am using both L-R audio jacks for AV1, what do I do with the L-R audio jacks for AV3? Do I use the Digital Audio input and just attach either the left or right ??

For AV3, use all three jacks and your component video output. Component connections are labeled either Y, Pb, Pr or Y, Cb, Cr. Technically they are different, but you will see them being used interchangeably.

AV3 does not have L and R audio jacks, you must use the digital audio out from your DVD player. Usually identified with an Orange or Black colored connector and labeled either "Digital Audio Out," or "SPDIF" You can use just about any wire for this, if you have an extra yellow video cable, or either the white or red audio cable laying around just use that. Don't waste money going out and getting another cable.

If your DVD player doesn't have a Digital Audio Out (some players might only have an optical out) look on your Cable STB and see if it has a digital audio output. If it does than just switch your DVD to AV1, and your Cable STB to AV3 with the digital audio.

Quote:

Why would you be using a 75-ohm coax connection if you are doing the 5-way component ??????

Don't bother with this unless you want to be able to PIP an analog channel when you are watching a digital channel. Cable companies seem to put this in their connection guides to give the customer a greater opportunity to get a picture and probably reduce the chances of getting a phone call.

Quote:

On the subject of AV1, what are "H", "V" and "Video" jacks in the AV1 boxed-off area for? And DIGITAL AUDIO isn't in an boxed-off areas for AV1, 2, or 3.

H and V are for connecting a computer to AV1. They are separate signals for Horizontal and Vertical Sync. Digital Audio is not designated to any of the inputs because it is assignable to the inputs in the menu. So, you can assign the Digital Audio Input to AV1, AV2, AV3...

Quote:

I'm seeing grey bars on the sides. Seems to be stretching any 4:3 programs/channels on the HDTV channels.

Grey bars aren't coming from the TV. What kind of cable box do you have? It may not be setup correctly. Make sure it is set to 16:9, and you may have an option for grey or black bars.

I think the TV looks for Black Bars and will stretch to get rid of them. I haven't had too many problems with mine. It goofs up on commercials sometimes, but other than that it is pretty good.

If your interested in getting a universal remote you can get discrete codes for the stretch modes so that you have one for "Widescreen" and one for "superzoom" and you don't have to scroll through all of the options and call up the menu onscreen. www.pronto.philips.com has the TV discrete codes, and check out the Remote Control forum or www.remotecentral.com for more info on that.
post #39 of 1653 Old 09-04-2006, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynbw01 View Post

What kind of cable box do you have? It may not be setup correctly. Make sure it is set to 16:9, and you may have an option for grey or black bars.

Thanks for the help, Fly, will try and do them right away.....I have a Scientific Atlanta EXPLORER HD4200 and didn't do anything but a simple 5-step program to boot up the box and get the signal in. Nothing to do with setting up anything, no menus, no switches touched. Same setup as with the other STB box I had a few months ago for regular digital IO cable.

Anybody else got this STB from Cablevision ?
post #40 of 1653 Old 09-04-2006, 08:01 AM

I turned down the settings on the TV immediately but when I checked them a few hours later they were back to some higher setting ! What gives ? And when I turned it on this morning, again back to higher settings (contrast of 75, for example).

I'm running it at 35 Contrast, 37 Brightness, 42 Color, 1 Sharpness right now. The picture looks really dark and dim compared to the initial default setting -- is that normal? I know I need to keep the levels down for the first 100 hours but dark faces and objects are really washed out. Not a great viewing experience.
post #41 of 1653 Old 09-04-2006, 08:18 AM

Quote:

If your DVD player doesn't have a Digital Audio Out (some players might only have an optical out) look on your Cable STB and see if it has a digital audio output. If it does than just switch your DVD to AV1, and your Cable STB to AV3 with the digital audio

It's a SONY DVP NSS575P, a few years old and not state-of-the-art or top of the line by any stretch (has progressive features but never used). I see a DIGITAL OUT section saying PCM/DTS/Dolby Digital and a jack saying COAXIAL. I used an RCA Audio (?) Cable (R-Right) and connected it from there to the Digital Audito In on the 9631.

Still no sound.

I have audio component cables but they have 2 jacks each, Left (white) and Right (Red).

Solution ???
post #42 of 1653 Old 09-04-2006, 09:21 AM

Quote:

Grey bars aren't coming from the TV. What kind of cable box do you have? It may not be setup correctly. Make sure it is set to 16:9, and you may have an option for grey or black bars. I think the TV looks for Black Bars and will stretch to get rid of them. I haven't had too many problems with mine. It goofs up on commercials sometimes, but other than that it is pretty good.

For some reason, as I turned on the 9631 this morning, everything is stretching and staying. Last night, it was going back-and-forth afte about 3 hours of being on. But right now, all SD channels are stretching all the way and filling the screen.

Quote:

If your interested in getting a universal remote you can get discrete codes for the stretch modes so that you have one for "Widescreen" and one for "superzoom" and you don't have to scroll through all of the options and call up the menu onscreen. www.pronto.philips.com has the TV discrete codes, and check out the Remote Control forum or www.remotecentral.com for more info on that.

Good idea, but right now, only AUTOMATIC and WIDESCREEN are options that are highlight-able. Everything from SUPER ZOOM to 16:9 SUBTITLE is blacked (whited) out and not an option as I watch TV through AV1.

I turned on the DVD and (though no sound) all the options were available for "Revenge of the Sith" through AV3. It appears that it was keeping the WIDESCREEN setting I had tried last night and when I went back to TV through AV1 it went back to AUTOMATIC -- I guess you can keep different FORMAT Settings on different Source inputs ?? That's nice.
post #43 of 1653 Old 09-04-2006, 10:59 AM

Quote:

Good idea, but right now, only AUTOMATIC and WIDESCREEN are options that are highlight-able. Everything from SUPER ZOOM to 16:9 SUBTITLE is blacked (whited) out and not an option as I watch TV through AV1.

If Automatic and widescreen are the only options available, it means you are watching a HD signal. If you are watching a 480i or 480p(?) signal you should have the other options available. Go to www.scientificatlanta.com and register as an Explorer eClub user. You can then download user and setup guides for your cable box. I'd help you out, but I have a Motorola DCT6412.
post #44 of 1653 Old 09-04-2006, 11:01 AM

Quote:

It's a SONY DVP NSS575P, a few years old and not state-of-the-art or top of the line by any stretch (has progressive features but never used). I see a DIGITAL OUT section saying PCM/DTS/Dolby Digital and a jack saying COAXIAL. I used an RCA Audio (?) Cable (R-Right) and connected it from there to the Digital Audito In on the 9631.

Still no sound.

I have audio component cables but they have 2 jacks each, Left (white) and Right (Red).

Solution ???

Go into the TV menu

Menu=>Setup=>Source=>Digital Audio In and select AV3. If that doesn't work, check you DVD players menu screen to make sure you don't have to activate Digital Audio Out.
post #45 of 1653 Old 09-04-2006, 12:07 PM

Quote:

If Automatic and widescreen are the only options available, it means you are watching a HD signal. If you are watching a 480i or 480p(?) signal you should have the other options available. Go to www.scientificatlanta.com and register as an Explorer eClub user. You can then download user and setup guides for your cable box. I'd help you out, but I have a Motorola DCT6412.

Thanks, makes sense because TVLAND and these other stations are definitely NOT HDTV. I just turned it on again after being out for a few hours and the picture once again has bars....yeah, I checked and it was on AUTOMATIC.

Gonna hit the website...
post #46 of 1653 Old 09-04-2006, 01:37 PM

Fly, thanks again....I spoke to Cablevision and they had me go through the Easy formatting of the box (I think it might have been on 4:3 TV instead of 16:9 TV). Later, I went back and used the Advanced Option to input all the formats (1080i, 720p, 480i, 480p, etc). Then I changed a setting on the STB via on-scrren from FIXED to PASSTHROUGH and when I did that, all the FORMATS on the 9631 came up and the Automatic Zoom is once again working.

I think the PASSTHROUGH feature needs to be enabled unless you use HDMI or DVI. In Fixed, the STB and the 9631 weren't communicating somehow. Still not sure why it stretched it sometimes and not others, but it seems OK now.
post #47 of 1653 Old 09-04-2006, 03:31 PM

Hey, I'm making progress, thanks for all the help folks !! I entered the DVD on-screen to get digital audio setup. DVD now has sound. Not sure if everything on the DVD player or the 9631 is optimized yet, but it's workable.

OK, last item for setup: the VCR. I have those coax inputs under the backside of the TV, should I just Coax OUT from the STB to the VCR or does it have to be STB-to-VCR-to-TV ? I want to be able to record and playback, I know without a splitte it will be like when I had iO Digital and I'll have to record what the box is set to but that's OK for now.

Since all of you have been helpful with me, again let me know via a PM if you want the hightlights of all the 9630/9631 threads. I'm making it much more legible by organizing it by subject matter, deleting extraneous words and sentences, and just trying to make it easy to read each post in context. Should be done in a few days -- originally it was 18 pages, it should be alot less when I'm finished.
post #48 of 1653 Old 09-04-2006, 11:09 PM

Anybody know what MODE on the remote does ?? Can't find it in the manual and it's not doing anything.....
post #49 of 1653 Old 09-05-2006, 10:29 AM

Hey guys...I'm almost finished with the 9630/9631 Helpful Hints Summary of all the posts on the 9630 (and 9631) threads. I'm gonna ask a few questions regarding stuff from the threads as well as stuff cropping up from my new introduction to my Philips. I'll add these answers to the Summary, too.

I'll ask them over the next few days; the summary should be done by the weekend.

(1) Buzzing -- there's a minor buzzing in the back of my 9631 when I go in back of the plasma; is this normal? I'm not hearing anything when I watch TV, I just want to make sure the plasma shouldn't be dead-silent.

(2) Settings -- when switching inputs or switching the TV from OFF to ON, the SOFT setting comes on. Normally, I wouldn't care but since I set PERSONAL to low contrast/color/brightness settings, that's what I want and a few times I've let the set on with the brighter SOFT setting inadvertently. Any way to change the default on this? Can you have a different default setting for AV1, AV2, AV3, etc ?

(3) Channel Glitch: When going from SD to an HD channel, the display goes mostly white, color glitches/flashes appear, and then the channel tunes in. Going from HD to HD and SD to SD is seamless. Is that 'glitch' normal ? Could I have my setup incorrect cable-wise or STB-setup wise ? Before I set the STB up, SD to HD was smooth. When I entered my STB (SA 4200 Explorer) I used the ADVANCED settings to input all the different formats (480i, 480p, 720p, etc) instead of the simple 480 or 1080 choice that I entered earlier (or the default setting before I even entered the STB menu).

(4) VCR Picture: The picture when playing back my VCR tapes is MUCH DARKER, LESS CONTRAST than the normal picture, even with the same Picture Settings. I remember on my old CRT that switching from the TV to the VCR tuner indicated a slight change in brightness/contrast -- but this is alot more drastic. Any solution ? My setup is: coax cable from STB OUT to VCR IN and then RCA Component Video/L/R cables from the VCR to the 9631 AV2.

(5) Surge Protector/Splitter: I have an older Monster HT-700 which looks similar to the newer 800 model. Right now, only electrical cords are attached to it but the unit does have a CABLE IN and CABLE OUT. It won't give me 2 OUT jacks, but does putting the main cable into the Monster unit do anything? Right now, it's going directly into my STB.

Thanks again for answering these questions...I'll have more in coming days, and again, for anybody who wants my Summary piece with all the 9630/9631 Tips, I will send it by the weekend. If you've already PM'd me, no need to do it again unless you don't get the Summary by Monday.
post #50 of 1653 Old 09-05-2006, 04:52 PM

#3: I think that is your set top box causing the delay and the funny screen when you go from SD to HD (I think it happens for any resolution change - so if you go from channel 705, which is 720P to 711, which 1080i, you probably get the same mess on the screen). I get it when I have the SA4200HD box set to passthrough. I don't get it if I'm using a cablecard.

Your black screen as mentioned in the other thread, I guess it's time to update your firmware. It fixed blackscreen for some owners of the older models.
post #51 of 1653 Old 09-05-2006, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlandau View Post

#3: I think that is your set top box causing the delay and the funny screen when you go from SD to HD (I think it happens for any resolution change - so if you go from channel 705, which is 720P to 711, which 1080i, you probably get the same mess on the screen). I get it when I have the SA4200HD box set to passthrough. I don't get it if I'm using a cablecard.

Yeah, originally the SA4200 was set to FIXED and it's now on PASSTHROUGH. Do you have Cablevision and did you do the advanced setup -- it had like 5 or 6 or 7 different HDTV signals. My screen kept showing them, so I kept saying "ACCEPT."

Quote:

Your black screen as mentioned in the other thread, I guess it's time to update your firmware. It fixed blackscreen for some owners of the older models.

Damn, and mines the 9631 I thought they fixed it. I'm not up to firmware upgrades yet -- haven't even bought a flash/UBS thing yet.

To tell you the truth, if you asked me right now if I'd sign up for the Philips to function flawlessley for years with the only problem being that each day, one time, the TV blacks out for 10 seconds and then goes back to the channel, I'd probably sign up for that deal !
post #52 of 1653 Old 09-05-2006, 05:57 PM

I have Cablevision. I did the advanced setup on my SA4200HD. You could go for a cablecard. You could also go for one resolution out of your cable box, but the minuses of that is another story.
post #53 of 1653 Old 09-05-2006, 07:06 PM

Quote:

I have Cablevision. I did the advanced setup on my SA4200HD. You could go for a cablecard. You could also go for one resolution out of your cable box, but the minuses of that is another story.

I have Cablevision of Rockland County, NY and the Cablevision folks said they DID NOT have cablecards.

I didn't even do ANY setup of the 4200 when I first plugged in my 8631...no Advanced OR Easy setup !! That was why my AUTOMATIC stretch was malfunctioning and also why I couldn't scroll down all the different FORMAT types.

It's better now, I just don't want the TV to get 'hurt' by that non-smooth SD to HD or HD to SD switch. Friends with Cablevision in NJ have the 8300 Model or something like that; maybe my system will offer an upgrade that works better. I remember their STB had an LED that told you what signal was being sent to the TV.
post #54 of 1653 Old 09-05-2006, 08:27 PM

Personal Settings during my 'break-in' period: Contrast = 35, Brightness = 37, Color = 42, Sharpness = 1, Temp = Cool, Digital Process = Pixel Plus, Dynamic Contrast = Minimum, DNR = Medium, Color Enhancement = On, Tint = 0, Active Control = Minimum.

The picture is really dark but I guess I can put up with it to be safe. If the TV is showing a scene in a dark room, you can't see anything except maybe the channel logo in the lower right !
post #55 of 1653 Old 09-05-2006, 11:02 PM

Good News.....I finished with the Summary of AVS Philips 9630/31 posts/tips/helpful hints etc. It's about 14 pages in Word, organized by category.

I'm just gonna wait for responses to some of my posts and others in the last week on this thread and the 9630 thread so I can include them, and then anybody who PM'd me will get it via e-mail. Look for it over the weekend.
post #56 of 1653 Old 09-05-2006, 11:08 PM

Is there a demonstration CD that comes with the 9631? Apparently, there was for the 9630.
post #57 of 1653 Old 09-06-2006, 12:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhelder View Post

OK, just to help get things started in this thread, here are some of the differences I noticed between the 42PF9631D and the 42PF9630A:

UPGRADES FOR THE 42PF9631D:

-Stereo Ambilight is activated by default.

- The set is more energy efficient. (372W when powered vs. 426W for the 9630A).

- The set has Pixel Plus 3, which is supposedly an upgrade from Pixel Plus 2 in the 9630A.

-Included stand is redesigned, and appears to be of better quality.

SIDEGRADES FOR THE 42PF9631D (Things that are different, not necessarily better or worse) :

- Speakers are now located in one piece at the bottom of the display, as opposed to two separate side speakers on the 9630A.

- All connectors now appear to be located on the back of the TV, as opposed to the bottom HDMI and and analog video and audio out connectors on the 9630A.

- Remote is redesigned slightly from the 9630A remote.

DOWNGRADES FOR THE 42PF9631D:

- Speakers are downgraded to 12W per channel, down from 15W per channel on the 9630A.

- Media card reader has been eliminated.

- The set has only 1 USB slot, as opposed to the two on the 9630A.

- Cable card reader has been eliminated. (What were they thinking?!?)

- The set weighs 5 more pounds than the 9630A. (97 lbs. vs. 92lbs.)

Other than these few changes, the sets appear to be the same. Any other differences that people have noticed?

Interesting, I think I'm happy with the older 9630. I have stereo ambilight activated on my 9630 and I dont use the stand as its wall mounted. The slight more energy efficiency of the 9631 and pixel plus 3 over 2 is nice but not deal breaker.

Speakers being on the bottom is somewhat of an upgrade to me instead of a sidegrade as I could go up to the 50" probably and still have some room for the ambilights to reflect on the back panel of the piece of furniture i have it mounted on where as old 50" with speakers on side might not but... i guess for the 42 though having speakers on the side with the older 9630 makes it look wider. On the other hand the side grade of connectors on the back instead of bottom i think its a downgrade for me who otherwise with my wall mount setup might not be able to access the hdmi connection etc.

The downgrades the weaker speakers would be a definite deal breaker for me as the old ones are already a little on the low side and it bedroom we often just use those and dont bothe turning on the receiver especially since i dont have the rear surround speakers in position as i didn't want to bother trying to hide the wire so just have them angled out in front for simulated surround.

No media card slot on the 9631 kinda sucks because we often put camera mem cards in the tv to view. As well the higher weight is not good because the older 9630 was already heavy enough.

I think I'll keep my 42pf9630 and look into the larger lcd models with ambilight on all 4 sides.
post #58 of 1653 Old 09-06-2006, 05:39 AM

There was no demo CD with the 9630. The CD it came with had more extensive and updated instructions, all of which, I think, is available on the Philips support site.
post #59 of 1653 Old 09-06-2006, 07:49 AM

Quote:

There was no demo CD with the 9630. The CD it came with had more extensive and updated instructions, all of which, I think, is available on the Philips support site.

I found the following post while compiling my Summary Sheet of tips/hints/etc. It came from the 9630 thread.

"I got this Plasma this weekend and loving it so far. The CD that comes with it has a slideshow on it under the FILES/SLIDESHW DIRECTORY. Use the "others" file as it has the 1366x768 files that fill the screen. Copy the whole OTHERS folder to your choice of portable media (CF, SD, etc) with no other directory. Change the "start.alb.bin" file to only a "start.alb" file. Then run it from the "my media" section of the menu (button on the remote). Choose the start.alb file to play and you have a slideshow with some pretty great images that will loop indefinitely with music until you stop it. P.S. Not the greatest break-in method since TV picture settings don't apply to these nice bright images."
post #60 of 1653 Old 09-06-2006, 10:03 AM

I stand corrected.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Philips 37pf9631d 37 Inch Lcd Hdtv With Ambilight , Philips Consumer Electronic , Philips Consumer Electronics
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page