Official Pioneer PRO-1540HD/1140HD/940HD Owner's thread/merged thread - Page 52 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1531 of 2816 Old 03-27-2007, 01:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am moving to the California Central Coast next week (leaving Las Vegas) - there is a Tweeter here in Vegas but none where I am moving I went to the local Best Buy here in Vegas and asked if they would match Tweeter's price - which they did - and they will give free delivery where Tweeter did not offer free delivery on this special. So Best Buy will be delivering it to my new home in about ten days!

Also, does anyone have recommendations on how to set up the TV - especially one is not very good at these things. Does anyone know of a company or individual in the SLO/Santa Maria area that does setups and calibrations?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1532 of 2816 Old 03-27-2007, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macman752 View Post

I can't comment on FIOS cards specifically as TW is my cable card provider. I've had no problem with the cable card. One downside is the loss of a program guide made available when using a STB.

There is a bug with the TVGOS services and the 1140 (and I presume other current Pioneer plasmas) caused by the new daylight savings time change.

The TV Guide shows the correct times when selected however the Info button on the remote brings up standard time and no program information. Pioneer and TV Guide is supposed to be working on a fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm20s View Post

I am currently waiting for Fios to be installed in my home as well. I am not going the cable card route as i really would like to have the programming guide and DVR.
I assume you already know the pros and cons of the cable card. Try searching the fios threads for tips on the fios and cable card tweaks.

The main suggestion i can give you as far as general tweaks and settings would be to check out the "Official D-Nice Pioneer 6th/7th Generation Settings Thread". This thread will assist you with the break-in if you are interested in doing one. It also seems to have more discussion on the tweaks for this set.
I did break mine in for no other reason than piece of mind.

As far as preparing for install. Putting the stand on can be a hair raising experience as you must lay the plasma down flat on its face on a table, or have three people to put the stand on while keeping it upright. Also the manual tells you to leave the two top bolts that hold the tv to the stand loose, however i did hand tighten them up once i had the tv in place. I was a little nervous having only the two lower bolts tight. Im sure its prolly fine either way.

Good luck and enjoy.

Thanks! The TVGOS issue is a real kick in the pants! Anyone know any further details on when that might be fixed? I mean it's been weeks! Wait....will that just fix itself? Was it due to this year's DLST coming early? What's deal there?

Anyone have the FiOS CC on their 1140? Anyone gone from COX to FiOS in the DC area? How's the quality compare? I had a CC on cox on my 50px500 before switching to an 8300 stb and personally felt that the PQ was better on the CC. Curious to see how it looks on FiOS! Can't friggin' wait!

I'll be sure to post thoughts and comparisons once i'm up and running! but in the meantime, would love to hear Pio/FiOS folks chime in!
post #1533 of 2816 Old 03-28-2007, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palermo22 View Post

I am moving to the California Central Coast next week (leaving Las Vegas) - there is a Tweeter here in Vegas but none where I am moving I went to the local Best Buy here in Vegas and asked if they would match Tweeter's price - which they did - and they will give free delivery where Tweeter did not offer free delivery on this special. So Best Buy will be delivering it to my new home in about ten days!

Also, does anyone have recommendations on how to set up the TV - especially one is not very good at these things. Does anyone know of a company or individual in the SLO/Santa Maria area that does setups and calibrations?

We'll miss ya!

Las Vegas
post #1534 of 2816 Old 03-28-2007, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITCman View Post

I just got my 940 and it looks great, but I am having a problem setting up the channels. Using Ant A, I first did a preset directly into the cable without a STB. The results were good. I got digital and unscrambled HDchannels.

Next I wanted to see what I coud get over the air with an antenna. Not much luck, only one strong channel (10), so I decided that cable was the only way to go.
So, I went back and redid the channel preset for cable. BUT, now the only cable channel number that I could get was the same number as rhe strong over-the-air channel (10), none of the original cable channels show up. It's like the preset memory can't be reset. Anyone have an idea what is happening?

From the lack of response, I guess that this was a problem unique to me. Pioneer tech support had not heard of it. There advice was to unplug the TV for an hour and then redo the preset for cable channels. It worked! Either my processor was messed up, or there is a bug that prevents the preset memory from being flushed at the start of a channel preset. I won't be trying to replicate the problem, but anyone else is welcome to try.
post #1535 of 2816 Old 03-28-2007, 02:47 PM

Please help. Brand new Pro-1140HD, just got hooked up to DirectTV HD Sat box / service today.

I need to know if this is common or if I have a problem:

When I change channels from a non-HD to HD, there is a LONG delay (5-7 seconds) for the TV to figure out the resolution and show the channel. It flashes the channel name / number / resolution in the top right hand corner a few times while it is "thinking".

Is this normal?

Oh, I have the sat box connected to TV thru HDMI.

Thanks for any info on reducing this delay.
post #1536 of 2816 Old 03-28-2007, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmarine View Post

Please help. Brand new Pro-1140HD, just got hooked up to DirectTV HD Sat box / service today.

I need to know if this is common or if I have a problem:

When I change channels from a non-HD to HD, there is a LONG delay (5-7 seconds) for the TV to figure out the resolution and show the channel. It flashes the channel name / number / resolution in the top right hand corner a few times while it is "thinking".

Is this normal?

Oh, I have the sat box connected to TV thru HDMI.

Thanks for any info on reducing this delay.

This "thinking" is a function of the STB rather than the display. Very normal from my experience.
post #1537 of 2816 Old 03-28-2007, 03:39 PM

Do you know if that STB delay can be reduced in any way?
post #1538 of 2816 Old 03-28-2007, 07:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr8z1 View Post

Great advice Steve. I think however when you said view in full screen, you really meant to watch SD in WIDE, CINEMA, or ZOOM mode to reduce bars during break-in. Switch to FULL mode for HD signals.

Yes, exactly. Even on some HD channels, some programs are 4:3... use WIDE, CINEMA or ZOOM... whatever will fill the entire screen. You do not want black bars on top/bottom or left/right (or both). You can use FULL for HD programming that will fill the entire screen (most HD programming).

Sorry for the delay in responding... I was laying on the beach in Riviera Maya, with absolutely NO access to Email, Internet or Cell Phone. Five glorious days - unplugged, unconnected.

-steve
My HT Setup - updated 12/25/2012
"...and all the science, I don't understand. It's just my job, five days a week."
post #1539 of 2816 Old 03-28-2007, 09:58 PM

Quote:

Do you know if that STB delay can be reduced in any way?

Well I don't know if 5-7 seconds is normal as i have a different STB(Sa8300hd) but is seems kinda long to me. Mine takes like 2 seconds. Search the forum for threads/topics on your model STB. You should at least be able to find someone else with the same STB and they can tell you if that is normal for that STB. You can shorten the delay by limiting the number of resolutions the STB will display/output. You could even just go with one resolution such as 1080i or 720p. The downside is now the STB will be scaling everything to that one resolution instead of your Pio which has the better scaler. In addition to that, most of the time the Pio will just have to rescale it again anyway. So you will be adding some extra signal processing on some HD channels. Some people notice a big diff and some people notice little diff. It is pretty widely accepted that you want to send your pio the signal as untouched as possible which is what you currently are doing. You can give it a shot if you find the delay bothers you too much. Hopefully this helps.
post #1540 of 2816 Old 03-28-2007, 10:07 PM

Thanks Paradigm. I will figure out what this STB is - it is the current models being installed by DirectTV for HD. I will follow your advice and see if there is any info on that STB in forums here.

I am sure that Pio can/will do a better job of scaling than this cheap STB, so if that delay is what is required, I will just live with it. But it is REALLY painful if you are channel surfing! Of course it only happens when there is a change is resolution, so scanning normal sat channels no biggie, but run into an HD program and it hits you.

I will also time the delay again, but I am pretty sure I counted at least Five MISSISSIPPI !

Thanks.
post #1541 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 12:12 AM

Quote:

Thanks Paradigm. I will figure out what this STB is - it is the current models being installed by DirectTV for HD. I will follow your advice and see if there is any info on that STB in forums here.

I am sure that Pio can/will do a better job of scaling than this cheap STB, so if that delay is what is required, I will just live with it. But it is REALLY painful if you are channel surfing! Of course it only happens when there is a change is resolution, so scanning normal sat channels no biggie, but run into an HD program and it hits you.

I will also time the delay again, but I am pretty sure I counted at least Five MISSISSIPPI !

Thanks.

Yeah five seconds is still a little ridiculous. Even the two second delay on mine got aggravating. I kinda changed my channel surfing style to minimize the issue. I use the two different on screen menus (on the STB) to surf then hit enter when I see something I might be interested in watching. This results in less resolution changing and delay. I have found for me using the menu works better anyway as there are so many channels to go through these days. I am 99% sure it is that STB.
Good luck.
post #1542 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 05:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 36
If you have an H20 or HR20 and you have it set to "native" it will take some time when switching from and HD to and non-HD channel. That has been my experience anyway. I leave mine set on 1080i.

Perhaps I misremembered.

post #1543 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 01:17 PM

Hi all,

I've been lurking in these forums for a long time and will be pulling the trigger on a new TV since I'll be moving into my new condo in a few days. I've been struggling between the 940HD and the Sony XBR2, but am 75% leaning towards the Pioneer. Some questions for the knowledgable:

- I've read that the Pioneer can take in a 1080/24 signal, but can't handle a 1080/60 signal. What does the PS3 output? (I have a feeling it's 1080/60...at least, for now). If it does output a 1080/60 signal, does that mean I'd have to have the PS3 spit out a 720p signal instead so the Pioneer can handle it? No, I don't have a PS3 yet, but I'm planning on it.

- Burn in and image retention: Yes, I've read about it a lot and it is a concern for me, but I'll probably pull the trigger on the Pio anyway because of this. Yes, I will be playing games as well as watching TV/movies on it. May plug in the laptop on the odd occasion. I'll be careful in the first 100 hours or so and turn down the brightness. I guess the question for the owners are: does anyone have anything to say about this point?

- the panel resolution - 1024 x 768 vs other panels that have a greater resolution - whether it is vs other plasmas (greater horizontal resolution of 1366 or so), or vs LCD's 1920 x 1080. Does it really make a difference? I'll be watching my TV from about 5 feet away. I plan to have blue ray and other HD source material.

-I've decided to forgo waiting for the 2007 TV's (Sony, Panny, Pio and others have announced 2007 lines, but won't be available until late spring/summer/fall). Is this a good decision? I figured that if I waited, i'd be waiting forever since there's always something better on the horizon.

-I'll also be getting a new speaker system to pair it with the TV, but I guess that's for another forum.

Thanks to anyone and everyone for the great posts in this forum.
post #1544 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 05:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by spongebob View Post

Hi Guys,

I bought a Panny 9UK a few weeks ago and am not happy with the color (still waiting to calibrate the gray scale). I spent 2 hrs. at Magnolia playing with the 1140 after the sales guy suggested it. I told him that I was never impressed with the Pio plasmas because of their soft look even on HD. He said let's crank up the sharpness(14) and sure enough it had more "pop" without a lot of junky artifacts.

The color on the Pio out of the box seems much more accurate, at medium and medium low temp. The set had more of a film look, even on hd.

This was all on a DTV hd box, the same as I have at home. I noticed that SD channels looked better, even the horrid Food channel and sci-fi. We played with the standard and pure modes and overall the 1140 had a nice smooth, even picture across the wide range of sd and hd channels.

The background and graininess and motion artifacts and that I see on the Panny were not there even with the sharpness up.

When I got home and turned on the Panny to a hd channel, I immediately saw the 3d, wow, picture window effect that I didn't get on the Pio.

So, does it get down to the fact that the Panny is a sharper, jump out of the screen, 3d picture and the Pio is a smoother, cleaner picture and I have to decide which is more important?

I don't mind paying the difference especially with the 1140 pricing now.

Help me

thx

bob

I bought the 1140hd 2 weeks ago when it went on sale. I could not be happier with it. I looked at a lot of 50" plasmas at BB and CC and 2 local high ed HT stores. The 1140hd especially or the price can NOT be beat.

Mikes Stuff
McIntosh MC207 Amps.........................DarbyVision Darblet
Marantz AV8801 Processor.................Da-Lite Screen
Klipsch Reference Series 7.2................Panasonic BluRay BDT500
Epson Pro 6010 Projector.....................Sony Playstation used for SACD and BluRay
post #1545 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 05:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I WANT MORE View Post

If you have an H20 or HR20 and you have it set to "native" it will take some time when switching from and HD to and non-HD channel. That has been my experience anyway. I leave mine set on 1080i.

When I set my HR20 to native OFF the Pioneer Elite 1140hd info say's I am getting a 480i picture. When I turn native ON then it say's 1080i...I am a little confused.

thanks, Mike

Mikes Stuff
Epson Pro 6010 Projector.....................Sony Playstation used for SACD and BluRay
post #1546 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 05:59 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrums View Post

I bought the 1140hd 2 weeks ago when it went on sale. I could not be happier with it. I looked at a lot of 50" plasmas at BB and CC and 2 local high ed HT stores. The 1140hd especially or the price can NOT be beat.

I couldn't agree more. I am forced to stick with a 42" 940HD but I have been telling everyone I know about the prices and PQ on the 1140HD's. Best deal out there right now.

I am about 100 hours into my 940 and the PQ is amazing compared to my 42" lcd.

Run, don't walk, and get an Elite.

Splotto
post #1547 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshk View Post

Separate ISF Day and ISF Night AV modes are added to each input that is calibrated.

Joshua Kairoff
Director, Display Engineering
Pioneer Electronics

Joshua, I just bought a Elite 1140hd for my bedroom system. I can not find where it has a setting for day and night so that I can have 2 different calibrated setting and toggle between them on the remote. Actually I would be using this for a sports and movie setting.
thanks, Mike

Mikes Stuff
post #1548 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 06:07 PM

I have read this entire thread, and many others. First a great big thank you to avs and all the generous posters for this amazing resource.

I will be a first time flat panel buyer in the very near future. I am looking at the Pioneer Elite 1140, Sony xbr2 and Olevia 747i. The only thing stopping me from buying the Pio is that it's a 720 panel. Yes, I have seen the pictures and it's stunning but I still wonder if I will be left behind soon by not having a 1080 panel.

The xbr is fading in my mind due to the clouding/mura issue, and the Olevia is too new, but very promising.

So can anyone clear up my apprehension regarding 720 vs 1080?

Thanks,
(re)Pete
post #1549 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 06:17 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by (re)Pete View Post

I have read this entire thread, and many others. First a great big thank you to avs and all the generous posters for this amazing resource.

I will be a first time flat panel buyer in the very near future. I am looking at the Pioneer Elite 1140, Sony xbr2 and Olevia 747i. The only thing stopping me from buying the Pio is that it's a 720 panel. Yes, I have seen the pictures and it's stunning but I still wonder if I will be left behind soon by not having a 1080 panel.

The xbr is fading in my mind due to the clouding/mura issue, and the Olevia is too new, but very promising.

Thanks,
(re)Pete

Hello:

I had a Westy 42w2 1080p LCD before my 940HD.

I can honestly say that the picture on my 940 is far better then my 1080p LCD.

With this PQ, you can't tell the difference between 720 and 1080.

Splotto
post #1550 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishful_st View Post

Hi all,

I've been lurking in these forums for a long time and will be pulling the trigger on a new TV since I'll be moving into my new condo in a few days. I've been struggling between the 940HD and the Sony XBR2, but am 75% leaning towards the Pioneer. Some questions for the knowledgable:

- I've read that the Pioneer can take in a 1080/24 signal, but can't handle a 1080/60 signal. What does the PS3 output? (I have a feeling it's 1080/60...at least, for now). If it does output a 1080/60 signal, does that mean I'd have to have the PS3 spit out a 720p signal instead so the Pioneer can handle it? No, I don't have a PS3 yet, but I'm planning on it.

- Burn in and image retention: Yes, I've read about it a lot and it is a concern for me, but I'll probably pull the trigger on the Pio anyway because of this. Yes, I will be playing games as well as watching TV/movies on it. May plug in the laptop on the odd occasion. I'll be careful in the first 100 hours or so and turn down the brightness. I guess the question for the owners are: does anyone have anything to say about this point?

- the panel resolution - 1024 x 768 vs other panels that have a greater resolution - whether it is vs other plasmas (greater horizontal resolution of 1366 or so), or vs LCD's 1920 x 1080. Does it really make a difference? I'll be watching my TV from about 5 feet away. I plan to have blue ray and other HD source material.

-I've decided to forgo waiting for the 2007 TV's (Sony, Panny, Pio and others have announced 2007 lines, but won't be available until late spring/summer/fall). Is this a good decision? I figured that if I waited, i'd be waiting forever since there's always something better on the horizon.

-I'll also be getting a new speaker system to pair it with the TV, but I guess that's for another forum.

Thanks to anyone and everyone for the great posts in this forum.

I have the Pio 5071 as well as several LCD sets. If you are watching from only 5 ft away you definitely need a 1080p set since you are using blu ray and PS3. So get a 1080p LCD set and you also won't have the glare of a plasma nor risk of image retention from serious gaming. But the Sony and Sharp models have a lot of issues such as cloudy panels, so if you decide on them buy it only from a store that will take it back for any reason within 30 days. Sony won't do anything for you if you complain about cloudy panel.
post #1551 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splotto View Post

Hello:

I had a Westy 42w2 1080p LCD before my 940HD.

I can honestly say that the picture on my 940 is far better then my 1080p LCD.

With this PQ, you can't tell the difference between 720 and 1080.

Splotto

I tried out a Toshiba 42 inch 1080p set and a Sammy 50 inch 1080p set and returned both for a Pio 5071 which out performed them all using a cablecard. The advantage of the 1080p is only evident if you are watching from 5 ft away or so, not 9 or 10 feet, so try watching your prospectus Pio vs 1080p sets at the distance you will be doing it at home. Also, glare is a problem with plasmas and not with LCDs. I am putting up with glare and 720p because the Pios are better sets and I watch my 50 inch set from 9 feet away and wouldn't see much improvement from 1080p at this distance.
post #1552 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 10:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

The PS3 output 1080p/60 for now, but it has been rumored that it will get an update down the road for 1080p/24 support. Read the thread in the Blu-Ray section of the forum for more info. For now, I'd output 720p or 1080i from the PS3. That is also something that should be covered in the Blu-Ray section.

Quote:

No need to turn down the brightness as that will actually prolong your break-in period. The Official D-Nice Pioneer 6th/7th Generation Settings Thread!!!! will offer suggested settings for the 940. Here is where the discussion begins the talk of leaving the brightness and contrast at normal levels: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...&page=26&pp=30.

Quote:

Most 42" sets are only 1024x768. From what I've seen reported here, they are awesome sets and display an awesome picture. Have you been able to view the 940?

Quote:

That's up to you. I agree, enjoy now, especially since the prices will be much higher on the new sets when they come out.
post #1553 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 10:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

When I set my HR20 to native OFF the Pioneer Elite 1140hd info say's I am getting a 480i picture. When I turn native ON then it say's 1080i...I am a little confused.

thanks, Mike

What station are you watching? A station that broadcasts 1080i? If so, then it is working correctly.
post #1554 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 11:03 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 462
Quote:

thanks, Mike

Your 1140 should be reporting the input resolution. When you change what the HR20 is outputting then the 1140 will report that change.

All input resolutions must be converted to the TV's native resolution before they are displayed. There is no reason for the 1140 to report it's native resolution -- it never changes.
post #1555 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 11:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks.

It will take time for the box to adjust when it changes resolution. Setting it to NATIVE should give the best picture by reducing the video processing done by the DTV box.

One thing you may want to check is the current software version of your box. Sometimes updates will speed up this process. Search through AVS or dbstalk.com to see what the latest available software version is and compare it to what you have on your box now. If you are current, you may have to deal with the delay.

Or you can decide if you want to set the output to one resolution which should decrease the delay.
post #1556 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 11:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Joshua, I just bought a Elite 1140hd for my bedroom system. I can not find where it has a setting for day and night so that I can have 2 different calibrated setting and toggle between them on the remote. Actually I would be using this for a sports and movie setting.
thanks, Mike

The day/night settings are unlocked only with an ISF calibration. One workaround is to do like I did....
I adjusted my PURE settings for night viewing and USER for day viewing.

EDIT: I just saw you are wanting to set up for movies and sports. Why not adjust the already included MOVIE selection for your movie settings, and use GAME, PURE, or USER for sports? Also note that USER is the only selection that can be set up individually for EACH INPUT. All others when adjusted will apply to ALL INPUTS.
post #1557 of 2816 Old 03-29-2007, 11:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by (re)Pete View Post

Thanks,
(re)Pete

If the picture is stunning, why second guess yourself. You will not be left behind. If you haven't already, read through the Official "1080p Vs. 720p" Thread Discussion thread.

Also, you'll probably have to sit closer than 6'-8' to be able to see the difference in a 50" 1080p set.
post #1558 of 2816 Old 03-30-2007, 04:56 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr8z1 View Post

The day/night settings are unlocked only with an ISF calibration. One workaround is to do like I did....
I adjusted my PURE settings for night viewing and USER for day viewing.

EDIT: I just saw you are wanting to set up for movies and sports. Why not adjust the already included MOVIE selection for your movie settings, and use GAME, PURE, or USER for sports? Also note that USER is the only selection that can be set up individually for EACH INPUT. All others when adjusted will apply to ALL INPUTS.

Thanks, that is what I am doing.

Mikes Stuff
post #1559 of 2816 Old 03-30-2007, 04:59 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits View Post

Your 1140 should be reporting the input resolution. When you change what the HR20 is outputting then the 1140 will report that change.

All input resolutions must be converted to the TV's native resolution before they are displayed. There is no reason for the 1140 to report it's native resolution -- it never changes.

So should I turn "Native" on or off? I have a HR20/700 and am running component cables. I will try HDMI this weekend.

I tried both but on the HD stations from ch70 and up the tv said 480i so I got confused and put it back to "Native on". I noticed with "Native off" that on the screen size button I get cinema and with "Native on" I do not. ?????

Mikes Stuff
post #1560 of 2816 Old 03-30-2007, 05:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:

So should I turn "Native" on or off? I have a HR20/700 and am running component cables. I will try HDMI this weekend.

I tried both but on the HD stations from ch70 and up the tv said 480i so I got confused and put it back to "Native on". I noticed with "Native off" that on the screen size button I get cinema and with "Native on" I do not. ?????

Cycle through the resolutions on the HR20 until you get to 1080 (stretch is what I am using because I have a brand new 6070). Turn native off. That should resolve your issues with the panel adjusting for new resolutions. I do not like using native for the very same issues that you are describing. Some will tell you that native will give you the best picture.
I have not had my Pioneer long enough (1 day) to decide for myself which looks better. On my old set I did not like using native nor did I see any difference in PQ by leaving it at 1080.

Perhaps I misremembered.

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Pioneer

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page