Official Pioneer 5070/71 Flashing Blue Light Shut-Down Thread - Page 7 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #181 of 711 Old 05-16-2007, 10:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by RusterK View Post

Here's the thing: I live in the real world, and I have read this entire thread. Pioneer is not going to fix this problem. It's not even on their radar. Consumer electronics companies operate on such narrow margins that they do not care about fixing quirks in their entry-level or mid-range products. This stuff is obsolete once it's RTM. IMHO, they are obviously doing one (or both) of two things:

And this type of practice from any company will continue as long as we the consumer keep burying our collective heads in the sand and will settle for any imperfections these companies throw at us. It does not have to be this way, action can and should be taken IMO.
Quote:

(A) Running interference and throwing up smoke screens about this issue, because putting a fix in is not and will never be on their project list. They are busy working on the 2008 models. I am not holding my breath for a firmware update.
(B) Relying on incompetent tech support people, who improvise BS answers to things, because they have not been given up-to-date training on the known issues with this product. "Crappy, substandard customer support from an internationally known company? How could this be possible?!?" Welcome to the 21st century.

I agree with Jeff, Pio's CS is actually one of the better CS I have dealt with other than the inconsistent answers I received which did nothing more than confuse me further.
Quote:

Look, the fact is that I absolutely love this TV. But I am not naive enough to believe or expect that I will be absolutely 100% satisfied with any complex gadget that I own. My laptop needs the occasional reset. My iPod has locked up once or twice. My 11-year-old Toyota's ABS light comes on once in a blue moon, but goes out when I re-start the car, and the ABS has always worked perfectly. These phenomenally complex products are just occasionally quirky, and I live with that. I'm pretty quirky myself.

I love my TV too BUT, my TV is not a laptop or PC. It is nothing more than a display monitor and to the best of my knowledge none of my previous monitors have ever just shut it self off, none of my 3 previous CRT TV's, none of my CRT PC monitors, none of my PC LCD's.
I feel with my 5071 I have gone from WinXP (my old trusty 36 CRT), back down to Win 95 and I have to ctrl-alt-delete now and then to get my 5071 back on.
My wife's Outback's check engine light comes on for no reason sometimes and we found out that it's a faulty light, nothing to worry about but if the car were to shut-off while she was doing 65 on a highway you can damn sure expect it to be taken into a shop to get fixed. Look, this is a 7th generation plasma TV, this should not be happening PERIOD.
Quote:

Now, if this problem was killing my enjoyment of the product, you'd bet that I'd be raising a ruckus. But all that have happened are a few little issues, and I believe that those of us who've been paying obsessive attention to this thread have landed on some ways to prevent the problem:

(1) Don't use an OTA antenna.
or
(2) If you do use OTA, leave the tuner on a strong station when you shut off the set.

Another possible solution: Try the "re-set" procedure described earlier in this thread, and then pray.

For the most part I do not have a problem just turning it back on, what kills the enjoyment for me is sometimes having to turn it off, then unplug it, wait, turn it back on. I was playing some GOW co-op with a UK buddy when the TV shut-off, I told my buddy to wait a minute while I got the TV back on, it took about 2 minutes while the game was paused and my buddy said afterwards and that's your new plasma?

I'm currently trying out (2), and I really hope this makes a difference because I went to CC last night and checked out the Panny 700U (back-up model), and it didn't look half bad and I still have 10 days to decide.

RusterK, I really do value your and everyone else's veiwpoints and opinions but I feel that if we all just lay down & accept faulty products your percieved "real world" will only get worse. Alas...this is just one man's opinion.
Have you ever seen Mike Judge's movie "Idiocracy"? Funny as hell but scary in all too familiar way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 711 Old 05-16-2007, 11:15 AM

Liked: 15
Quote:

WARNING: The following post contains light sprinklings of Swiftian cynicism!

Here's the thing: I live in the real world, and I have read this entire thread. Pioneer is not going to fix this problem.....

Light sprinklings?

I can deal with some blinking lights every now and then. I can not, and will not stand for my $3,000 television shutting off at random times. I will not accept the suggestion that I leave my TV on a strong channel when it is not in use. What if I told you that you had to move the mouse on your computer every 10 minutes or it would shut off and destroy all your data. It's just silly.

While I don't disagree that Pioneer is not likely to issue a fix, it certainly won't stop me from pestering the hell out of them. Hey, I will make free time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayook View Post

Have you ever seen Mike Judge's movie "Idiocracy"? Funny as hell but scary in all too familiar way.

No, but I intend to. If it's from Mike Judge, I am sure it will be hilarious...
post #183 of 711 Old 05-16-2007, 12:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitrip View Post

What if I told you that you had to move the mouse on your computer every 10 minutes or it would shut off and destroy all your data. It's just silly.

Ha! That made me laugh! I think I even farted a little...

This problem sucks and man I hope someone can get it fixed soon.
post #184 of 711 Old 05-17-2007, 09:54 AM

Update; 2 shut-off free days...reconsidering exchanging this TV, just too in love with it.

I will confess that I snuck up to CC and checked out the Panny 700U as was actually impressed by it, sharp looking rig & a wonderful picture. I just can' justify the extra cost and I know there are some features that the Pio has that the Panny doesen't that I would sorely miss. "Wide" mode in SD is the main one.

And RusterK, so far leaving it on a better OTA signal seems to be working (but it has gone 4 days before doing it previously).
post #185 of 711 Old 05-18-2007, 07:02 AM

Hi. I asked this question on another thread but I suppose it really ought to be here. Does this blinking light/shut down problem only happen with OTA connection? Or can it happen for cable through cablecard? Thanks.

Tom.
post #186 of 711 Old 05-18-2007, 07:04 AM

Quote:

My wife's Outback's check engine light comes on for no reason sometimes and we found out that it's a faulty light, nothing to worry about but if the car were to shut-off while she was doing 65 on a highway you can damn sure expect it to be taken into a shop to get fixed.

OK. So yesterday morning, my engine light came on. No lie. Maybe I should call Pioneer about this....
post #187 of 711 Old 05-18-2007, 07:11 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

OK. So yesterday morning, my engine light came on. No lie. Maybe I should call Pioneer about this....

Has 4 wheel drive, only engaged when I am watching the nature channel to reach some of those remote locations, I only trust my dealership with this baby, LOL

In all seriousness, I think most of the folks with the issues have been using OTA and/or Ant A & B

I have not used them and didn't set up the guide, didn't even put in the "00000", just said "Dont Remind me again" and have yet to have an issue, I'm in week 3.

But I agree that it is ridiculous to sell a $2K plus tv and have features that you just should avoid so your TV doesn't shut off. They really need to address this problem. I am purposely not using PIP feature because it would require using Ant A, and I dont want to have a blinking light issue.

Doug
post #188 of 711 Old 05-18-2007, 07:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DReilly1 View Post

Has 4 wheel drive, only engaged when I am watching the nature channel to reach some of those remote locations, I only trust my dealership with this baby, LOL

In all seriousness, I think most of the folks with the issues have been using OTA and/or Ant A & B

I have not used them and didn't set up the guide, didn't even put in the "00000", just said "Dont Remind me again" and have yet to have an issue, I'm in week 3.

But I agree that it is ridiculous to sell a $2K plus tv and have features that you just should avoid so your TV doesn't shut off. They really need to address this problem. I am purposely not using PIP feature because it would require using Ant A, and I dont want to have a blinking light issue.

Doug

I never set up the OTA as well, put in 00000's, and have never had it shutdown in 5 months of use . Works for me, for now...but I would like to use an OTA eventually just to play around with it some .
post #189 of 711 Old 05-18-2007, 10:36 AM

Quote:

Pioneer will probably want to send a service tech to check your car and tell you that there may, or may not be a firmware fix for your light.
Hope your car has a USB port...
post #190 of 711 Old 05-18-2007, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DReilly1 View Post

Doug

I agree Doug but as asinine as it is I have decided to keep it anyway, the SD is too good, features are too good and the overall PQ is just well, you know...too good (and I like the Pio-crowd).

Ever since I put in my zipcode & have left it on a high strength channel I have had no shut-offs (knock on wood).

I look at the shut-off's now as a "safety feature", to keep me from changing the channels too quickly and to keep me watching better signals hence better pictures
post #191 of 711 Old 05-18-2007, 10:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I agree Doug but as asinine as it is I have decided to keep it anyway, the SD is too good, features are too good and the overall PQ is just well, you know...too good (and I like the Pio-crowd).

Ever since I put in my zipcode & have left it on a high strength channel I have had no shut-offs (knock on wood).

I look at the shut-off's now as a "safety feature", to keep me from changing the channels too quickly and to keep me watching better signals hence better pictures

I guess you could call it your nice little anti-burnin feature! Leave it on a weak channel and fall asleep and it takes care of the problem for you.
post #192 of 711 Old 05-18-2007, 12:01 PM

A lot of problems that people are complaining here about seem to have nothing to do with the 5070 itself.
Most of them are the result of OTA+weak signal, wrong/bad connections and human error.

On a regular, old fashioned TV, when your antenna feed had a bad reception and all you could see was "snow" or wavy lines or broken up picture, did you call your TV manufacturer to complain?
When your satellite feed just cuts out and the screen goes blank due to bad weather or some other event, do you complain to your TV manufacturer or the satellite provider?

Someone on here said that TV is not like a computer and shouldn't act the same. Well, guess what, TVGOS is exactly like a computer, as it's software based.
What happens to your streaming video content, when your Internet connection slows down or cuts out? You get a frozen image and sometimes you may even have to reboot to reset the modem.
Do you complain to your PC manufacturer?

It was also said here, that "it should work as advertised". Hmm, is Pioneer claiming that it's TVGOS will work with a weak OTA signal? I must've missed that one, can someone point to it?

I'm not saying that Pioneer should not address this issue (by overriding the shutdowns or whatever) and I hope they already have, in their upcoming models.
All I'm saying is, that the source of the problem seems to be a weak OTA signal and not the TV itself.
Cheers
post #193 of 711 Old 05-18-2007, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avs2avs View Post

A lot of problems that people are complaining here about seem to have nothing to do with the 5070 itself.
Most of them are the result of OTA+weak signal, wrong/bad connections and human error.

On a regular, old fashioned TV, when your antenna feed had a bad reception and all you could see was "snow" or wavy lines or broken up picture, did you call your TV manufacturer to complain?
When your satellite feed just cuts out and the screen goes blank due to bad weather or some other event, do you complain to your TV manufacturer or the satellite provider?

Someone on here said that TV is not like a computer and shouldn't act the same. Well, guess what, TVGOS is exactly like a computer, as it's software based.
What happens to your streaming video content, when your Internet connection slows down or cuts out? You get a frozen image and sometimes you may even have to reboot to reset the modem.
Do you complain to your PC manufacturer?

It was also said here, that "it should work as advertised". Hmm, is Pioneer claiming that it's TVGOS will work with a weak OTA signal? I must've missed that one, can someone point to it?

I'm not saying that Pioneer should not address this issue (by overriding the shutdowns or whatever) and I hope they already have, in their upcoming models.
All I'm saying is, that the source of the problem seems to be a weak OTA signal and not the TV itself.
Cheers

I would tend to agree...although has it been conclusively determined to be signal strength issue? I don't yet have my 5070 to experiment, but that does make sense.

What would be considered a weak signal? <80, <50?? My current OTA setup gives me consistent signal strengths above 80, maybe this would be strong enough to avoid problems...
post #194 of 711 Old 05-18-2007, 12:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ops5 View Post

I would tend to agree...although has it been conclusively determined to be signal strength issue? I don't yet have my 5070 to experiment, but that does make sense.

What would be considered a weak signal? <80, <50?? My current OTA setup gives me consistent signal strengths above 80, maybe this would be strong enough to avoid problems...

The OP of the signal strength, 1 page back, said if he leaves it on a channel greater than 50% signal he doesn't have issues. If you are in the 80+ for all of your signals, you may likely never have an issue unless it dips.
post #195 of 711 Old 05-18-2007, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ops5 View Post

I may be wrong, but I don't think I've read this problem occurring with sets that are connected to a cable STB or through a cable card, and which have never been connected to an OTA antenna.
And then there are others, who are connected to OTA and still don't have this problem.
Combined, these two facts seem to point to signal strength as being the culprit.
Above 80 is a pretty strong signal, but I really have no idea how weak the signal must become before it causes a problem.
And I think it's the duration of the intermittent dip that determines whether the shut down occurs or not.
Cheers
post #196 of 711 Old 05-18-2007, 04:48 PM

Quote:

I may be wrong, but I don't think I've read this problem occurring with sets that are connected to a cable STB or through a cable card, and which have never been connected to an OTA antenna.
And then there are others, who are connected to OTA and still don't have this problem.
Combined, these two facts seem to point to signal strength as being the culprit.
Above 80 is a pretty strong signal, but I really have no idea how weak the signal must become before it causes a problem.
And I think it's the duration of the intermittent dip that determines whether the shut down occurs or not.
Cheers

It's not much of a sample size, but my 4270 experienced the problem 2 days after I got it, and I had only a cable box via HDMI connected. I had, however, tried to set up the TV guide when I first turned it on, because I didn't know better. I think I even answered "yes, I have cable attached to Antenna A". So, perhaps my non-connection had the same problem as the bad connections?

P.S. I did a factory reset, and this time said "don't remind me" on the TV guide setup. No problems over the last week or so.
post #197 of 711 Old 05-18-2007, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMutha1 View Post

It's not much of a sample size, but my 4270 experienced the problem 2 days after I got it, and I had only a cable box via HDMI connected. I had, however, tried to set up the TV guide when I first turned it on, because I didn't know better. I think I even answered "yes, I have cable attached to Antenna A". So, perhaps my non-connection had the same problem as the bad connections?

P.S. I did a factory reset, and this time said "don't remind me" on the TV guide setup. No problems over the last week or so.

I think your experience just confirms my point.
post #198 of 711 Old 05-23-2007, 05:44 PM

Sorry for not posting sooner...

I ended up taking my 1140 back to Sound Advice and exchanging it. Service tech and Pioneer advised that while blinking lite is normal (a glitch or spike in TVGOS update) the set powering down was not. Local tech offered to swap main board but had no guarantee that would fix the problem. Since swapping tv I have had no problems. I still use OTA but.....I never even touched TV Guide button. In fact I took the remote apart and put a piece of paper under the TV Guide contact to avoid an accidental button push. I think these tv's have an excellent picture, I too thought of trading it in on a pz700 but I'm happy I did'nt.
Kayook..I would take it back and swap it and if you don't need TVGOS ..never set it up.
post #199 of 711 Old 05-23-2007, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsamish09 View Post

Sorry for not posting sooner...

I ended up taking my 1140 back to Sound Advice and exchanging it. Service tech and Pioneer advised that while blinking lite is normal (a glitch or spike in TVGOS update) the set powering down was not. Local tech offered to swap main board but had no guarantee that would fix the problem. Since swapping tv I have had no problems. I still use OTA but.....I never even touched TV Guide button. In fact I took the remote apart and put a piece of paper under the TV Guide contact to avoid an accidental button push. I think these tv's have an excellent picture, I too thought of trading it in on a pz700 but I'm happy I did'nt.
Kayook..I would take it back and swap it and if you don't need TVGOS ..never set it up.

Well now that I leave it on a strong signal channel I have not had any shut-offs (5 days now?), and since I'm heading for the woods in the morning for 4 days I'm going to miss my 30 day cut-off anyway.
Have decided to keep it after all and couldn't be happier.
post #200 of 711 Old 05-26-2007, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr8z1 View Post

The service manual states that 8 blinks indicates a failure in IIC communication with the main microcomputer.

If I remember correctly, the IIC is an Inter-Integrated Circuit which is used to attach peripherals to the motherboard. The error is introduced when there is a problem with the communication between the peripheral and the motherboard. Could possibly be a loose cable/connection. You will probably need a service tech to come out to fix it - doubtful there will be any over the phone suggestions from Pio.

Service tech came out. Took the back off, checked all connections, put the back on and the light still blinked. Said he'd have to take it into the shop and check all the boards. Forget it, I'm returning it. Unfortunately, retailer has no more 5070's and will get no more. Recommended just about everything to keep my business, even selling me a 50" Fujitsu for $1,200 under price tag. All things considered plus the reflection I didn't like in the Plasma, I'm considering the Samsung LNT-4661F LCD for Father's Day.
post #201 of 711 Old 05-28-2007, 12:56 PM

Have a 5071 from BB that I bought on 5/25. Love the picture! I have it set-up via ANT A with OTA Phillips HD antenna from Walmart. Only ably to get ABC and NBC HD intermittently. Have not set-up the TV Guide yet and I skip the TVGOS screen every time the TV turns on (was waiting for cable to get hooked up).

I tried to turn the TV on this morning and had the "Please wait, Plasma Starting" message followed by 12 blinking blue lights. Tried to turn it off and on again and got the same error msg. Had to unplug the cord for 30 secs and the TV came back on normally.

I have read the whole thread and seems like the problem is "most likely" coming from TVGOS and OTA antenna combination.

I am planning to check the "Don't remind me agian" box for the TV guide next time I turn the TV on. Do I need to do anything else??

I was hoping to get OTA HD and maybe a cable card. Not too happy that this problem has occurred in my brand new set. It only has about 15 hours.

Should I just exchange the set from BB, and not bother with all these TVGOS tricks? Is this a problem that is likely to occur if I exchange the set??

Panny AE700 w/ Filter, Pioneer VSX 1015TX, 100" Elite Screen, Infinity Overture 1 mains, CC2 center and OWS surrounds (7.1), SVS PB 12 Plus/2, Toshiba HD-A2, XBOX, Harmony 880. I am in HT heaven!
post #202 of 711 Old 05-28-2007, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdxc90 View Post

Have a 5071 from BB that I bought on 5/25. Love the picture! I have it set-up via ANT A with OTA Phillips HD antenna from Walmart. Only ably to get ABC and NBC HD intermittently. Have not set-up the TV Guide yet and I skip the TVGOS screen every time the TV turns on (was waiting for cable to get hooked up).

I tried to turn the TV on this morning and had the "Please wait, Plasma Starting" message followed by 12 blinking blue lights. Tried to turn it off and on again and got the same error msg. Had to unplug the cord for 30 secs and the TV came back on normally.

I have read the whole thread and seems like the problem is "most likely" coming from TVGOS and OTA antenna combination.

I am planning to check the "Don't remind me agian" box for the TV guide next time I turn the TV on. Do I need to do anything else??

I was hoping to get OTA HD and maybe a cable card. Not too happy that this problem has occurred in my brand new set. It only has about 15 hours.

Should I just exchange the set from BB, and not bother with all these TVGOS tricks? Is this a problem that is likely to occur if I exchange the set??

Your situation seems to fit most - that being too weak of an OTA signal (especially if you're only getting two channels intermittently). The working theory here would say a new set will not help the problem. If you want to use OTA (as I do, & recommend to anyone who listens) you might have better luck if you invest in a better antennae setup.
post #203 of 711 Old 05-31-2007, 12:02 PM

I have had my 5070 since before the Super Bowl with both Comcast and OTA with no problems until lastnight at about 11:30. I saw that it had shut down with the blinking blue light so I hit the power button and it came back on and so far I have had no problems but what confuses me is I have never used the TV Guide feature nor did I set it up. Im hoping it doesnt happen again because I like the TV.

It seems silly that a $3000 TV will shut down because of a possible low OTA signal or TV guide software problem that I have never used. I could understand it interrupting The OTA feed but not my Cable.
post #204 of 711 Old 06-01-2007, 02:10 PM

Guys, I wanted to throw my TV into this list. My Pio Elite 1140 just arrived, and started shutting itself off in less than 20 minutes. I'd say it usually goes about 10 minutes on average before turning off and flashing that stupid blue light -- in my case 13 times. I told Pioneer about it, and they claim somebody in the L.A. area will be calling me soon to schedule something. This is very, very irritating, and I want so badly to scissor kick the hell out of my television.

BTW, I ordered online, so if I want to return it to the retailer, I have to pay to have it crated and shipped. That means I have to go through Pioneer to have it repaired. And NO, I'm NOT using OTA at all. I use Dish. I've already tried turning off the TV guide by putting 00000's in the zip code, and saying "NO" to the next two questions. This makes absolutely no difference in my case. In fact, the Pioneer guy told me that 13 blinks means it has something to do with the PC media player(?!), which I've never used.

The guy who mounted the TV said I should try different outlets to make sure it's not a power supply issue, since some of my outlets are pretty old. I tried different outlets, also to no avail.

So, if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.
post #205 of 711 Old 06-02-2007, 11:48 AM

Wow, I was getting close to going for the Pioneer and then I find this thread. Bummer.
post #206 of 711 Old 06-02-2007, 02:13 PM

After reading all of the posts in this thread I'm astounded that so many folks on this board continue to recommend Pioneers with such enthusiasm. There is no way that a product that costs thousands of dollars should randomly turn itself off (weak signal strength or not). And the responses that you guys have received from Pioneer support is surprising and inadequate.

I wonder how they missed this during prerelease testing and why won't they fix the issue for all of the current owners?

Perhaps they are too big to care, but when a problem like pops up and is reported by so many owners on a well known forum like AVS it inevitably leads to lost sales. Quite frankly, I'm asking myself if I want to own any Pioneer product after reading all of your experiences.
post #207 of 711 Old 06-11-2007, 06:16 PM

i just got my new pro 1140 and have simular problem with it shutting down . I think it might have something to do with the indoor ant. not getting a good signal
post #208 of 711 Old 06-13-2007, 03:38 PM

Quote:

Your plan of action sounds right.
"Don't remind me again" and no connection to ANT-A should avoid the shut down problem.
Let us know what happens!

I can conclusively say this is not just an Ant A input problem. I've had my 5070 for about 1 week now (& loving it). I have not enabled the Pioneer's TVGOS, or touched either Ant A or B yet - I'm using a Sony DHG-HDD250 HD DVR (with TVGOS), which sends both OTA & cable to the 5070 via HDMI. The other day I had the media viewer slideshow going with some pictures from a thumbdrive when it shut down on it's own & started the 12 flash sequence. I let it sit a couple minutes, then powered it on again & have had no problems since (I haven't tried the slideshow again yet).

Is it possible a weak OTA signal gets passed from the DVR, through HDMI to the 5070?
post #209 of 711 Old 06-14-2007, 06:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapster View Post

After reading all of the posts in this thread I'm astounded that so many folks on this board continue to recommend Pioneers with such enthusiasm. There is no way that a product that costs thousands of dollars should randomly turn itself off (weak signal strength or not). And the responses that you guys have received from Pioneer support is surprising and inadequate.

I wonder how they missed this during prerelease testing and why won't they fix the issue for all of the current owners?

Perhaps they are too big to care, but when a problem like pops up and is reported by so many owners on a well known forum like AVS it inevitably leads to lost sales. Quite frankly, I'm asking myself if I want to own any Pioneer product after reading all of your experiences.

Here are two points for you:
1) Many do not use an OTA and never have an issue.
2) Wait a little bit to see if the 8th generation has the same issue. With the prices of the 8th gen NOW, you would be out of your mind to go for a 7th gen panel.
post #210 of 711 Old 06-14-2007, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlconner View Post

Here are two points for you:
2) Wait a little bit to see if the 8th generation has the same issue. With the prices of the 8th gen NOW, you would be out of your mind to go for a 7th gen panel.

Looks like the 8th generation has the exact same issue, as you can see in the thread "The Official Pioneer 8G Kuro Settings/Issues Thread", page 3.

A TV that randomly but consistently shuts off due to its design and that cannot be fixed simply should not be sold.

I can't understand how Pioneer can still sell a TV with such a big problem. Of course, nobody talks about this except for us. It'd be great if someone who is experiencing this problem would call the local TV station's consumer affair. When TV stations are involved, manufacturers always magically follow up.
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page