Forum Jump: 

post #121 of 4325 Old 06-30-2007, 11:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs800 View Post

any known judder issues with the 5084 like the 54/64 series sets?

I saw the 5084 at the Samsung Experience store today in NYC. They were playing an HD Discovery Channel loop. I've seen judder described as a skip when the camera is panning across a scene (in addition to a skip in a ticker). Well, I'm pretty sure I saw the 5084 skip a couple times as the camera was panning across the German countryside. I was disappointed. For those of you who own the 5084, please tell us if you see this problem on espn with the ticker.

I also noticed some noise/false contouring on certain scenes. The skin color of the faces seemed a little off, but that could be due to bad calibration.

Otherwise, the picture looked magnificent. One thing I noticed was that shadow detail was suberb. Black levels seemed really good too. The best part of the tv is that it seems to have the slickest looking frame of any 50" tv I'vce seen.

Again, for those of you who OWN this tv, please let us know if it has the judder issue on tickers and whether SD content looks okay. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 4325 Old 07-01-2007, 12:02 AM

LG just came out with a 50 and 60 inch 1080p/24 plasma that should help address the judder issue looks interesting

link
post #123 of 4325 Old 07-01-2007, 08:45 PM

Liked: 13
After watching a few divx/dvds, I've noticed fast motion issues, mostly on camera pans, slight skips, like bad buffering/encoding on a computer video clip.

I'll have to spend more time with this TV, but to me, if it's just part of the 'cons' bullet section on this model, it's a HUGE deal to me, one of those dealbreakers in my book, especially given what this TV costs.

Again, I'll have to spend more time with it, certainly I didn't notice any fast motion/panning issues in the store with the bluray player, it could be a setup issue.

Though I can't say that as a first time plasma buyer, I'm wondering if I made the right choice going with the samsung, instead of a different PDP, like the panasonic, or the pioneers, even if it meant $200-$500 extra, the % isn't that much.

When I first bought the TV, I wasn't as concerned with finding things wrong with it as I am now, still have plenty of time to get a completely different PDP, and I don't want to be kicking myself 6 months down the road, reading a thread about how the 5084 was good, but had some serious issues that kept them out of the panny/pioneer league.

If anyone has some technical insight (as opposed to subjective observation) as to why this TV might not, or just flat out isn't, up to par with the panny or a pioneer (in a moderately similar pricerange), I'd love to hear it.

Also any 'red flag' specs that could affect PQ would be appreciated also. I'm still trying to figure out what 1080i DTV means, as cnet listed the panny at 1080p DTV, but the 5084 at 1080i DTV, but I have no clue if the specs are wrong, or what DTV resolution means.
post #124 of 4325 Old 07-01-2007, 10:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgates22 View Post

gus738, just a couple weeks ago, you were crazy for the Samsung fp-t5084, and now I see you're crazy for the 5080. What made you change your mind so quickly?

one word : PQ

the PDP-5070(rebadged as 5071) is put to shame compared to the PDP-5080 as its like 2 diffrent tvs!!!! you can compare the pdp-5080 vs the samsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark777b View Post

Today I was on a few hours' field-trip to two BBuys and a CCity in my area (Chicago).

In one of the BB's they had the 5084 Sammy next to an "open item" 5071 Pioneer and not far from a 50PZ700U Panasonic. The Sammy and Pio were almost identical, BUT the Pio had slightly less "noise" and a better black. The Panasonic was nice but slightly dimmer than the other two / colors not so vivid.
I asked the BB guy what was up w/ a 5071 Pio model that I've never heard of. He said it's a special model made by Pioneer ONLY for BBuys (what??). I asked if any of the three were calibrated - he said the Samsung was, but the Pio not and didn't know about the Panasonic. He recommended the Pioneer for the best PQ and Panasonic for the best budget quality plasma. His scale was 1.Pio - best PQ but expensive -> 2.Sammy - best PQ and price combo -> 3.Panasonic - great PQ and good price; in that order.
I hated to agree w/ him that the 5071 Pio really had a slightly better picture than the 5084 Sammy, since I really like Samsung as a brand. According to the BB rep., the 5071 Pio was brought back because it was too big for the owners. The newer 4280 Pio was in the back and they didn't want to put it out untill they will sell the 5071 "open item" (marketing crap?).

The trip to the 2nd BB was less interesting - the Magnolia section there did not have any of the newest sets. They had the Samsung 40-4666F LCD's, the 50PZ700U Panasonics and the 11 and 1540HD Pioneeers. They also had the 5084 Sammy and 4280 Pio in the back but not out yet till they would sell the old ones (more marketing bull).

At CCity they had just put up the 5084 Samsung, and the rep. there was totally boring. They don't carry any Pioneers (he said they won't sell), and no PZ-750U Panasonics were to be seen (just the 700U). He also said he doesn't believe in reviews because they're all biased (whoa! or maybe hmmmmmmmm... ).

Think I almost made up my mind - it will be between the Samsung and the new Pioneer. I'll just wait for the prices to go a little lower (and by then, for sure that some new model will catch my eye... )

Pioneer Elite PRO-111
Samsung 60PnF5300 af
panasonic px75u

XBL x117x831
PS4 gusx831
post #125 of 4325 Old 07-01-2007, 11:40 PM

i'm thinking that before developing anymore subjective opinions about this pdp, I need to give it a full calibration, but I've seen absolutely nothing on here about calibrating samsungs new line of 1080p displays.

How different are these displays and their settings to the old generation?

I see a whole crapload of settings, and there is NO way to guess around them, it's scary, reminds me of overclocking memory on a DFI board, guess check guess check guess check, except instead of a benchmark utility to score your results, IQ is entirely subjective (compared to a number).

I really need some help here, as I know right now my TV looks like **** compared to a properly calibrated one.

Can anyone suggest something that at least explains all these settings, if not suggest starting points?
post #126 of 4325 Old 07-02-2007, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelz85 View Post

i'm thinking that before developing anymore subjective opinions about this pdp, I need to give it a full calibration, but I've seen absolutely nothing on here about calibrating samsungs new line of 1080p displays.

That is because you are one of the first people to actually purchase the set. I would recommend getting one of the calibration DVD's (DVE or Avia) and some color filters and taking a stab at it. Or take the easy way and pop in a DVD that has the THX optimizer tools, to at least get you started. You can't just guess, its impossible.
post #127 of 4325 Old 07-02-2007, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag66 View Post

That is because you are one of the first people to actually purchase the set. I would recommend getting one of the calibration DVD's (DVE or Avia) and some color filters and taking a stab at it. Or take the easy way and pop in a DVD that has the THX optimizer tools, to at least get you started. You can't just guess, its impossible.

will either of those DVDs explain the more advanced settings though?

When selecting "movie" (as opposed to "dynamic") about 8-12 more advanced options open up, from color (cool warm, etc), to black options, and even pink options. That's besides the usual sharpness/contrast/brightness, which I'm not sure of where to begin on. If these settings are the same/similar to the older model, does anyone have a guide/link?

I 'really' will need some help on this, I don't want to go the ISF route before even trying, and in checking the calibration forum ISF pro thread, I don't see any local to my area (seattle). I dunno, maybe I'll end up spending the cash (it runs $200-$300 yeah? and I'd love to get someone really really good, that I can trust for the money), but again, I just need information, without that, I can't do anything more than mess with contrast/brightness, correct?

Anything that explains these settings would be much much much appreciated, in watching 'days of glory' yesterday, it looked 'ok', but if I paid attention, the picture looked washed out, the grass danced/looked grainy as hell if the camera moved the slightest bit, and I'd guess a TV that was 3 times less would have looked just as good.
post #128 of 4325 Old 07-03-2007, 01:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 25
you could buy the SPIDERTV its at costco so you can always get your refund if it does work out but i think this thing pays for it self espcially if you charge a small fee at friends or familys

Pioneer Elite PRO-111
Samsung 60PnF5300 af
panasonic px75u

XBL x117x831
PS4 gusx831
post #129 of 4325 Old 07-03-2007, 10:18 AM

so a lack of 1080p/24hz refresh could be what is causing this lack of fluid/seamless fast motion? What TVs have this feature/spec? To me, this is a major setback for the samsung if similarly priced models offer this spec, WTF is the point of great IQ if you can't show it seamlessly when others can?

Again, I'll do some research, but this is a big deal to me at least, one of the main reasons I bought a PDP was for the superior fast motion viewing with TV and movies.

So does anyone know what PDPs currently offer 1080p/24 refresh? Is this something similarly priced models offer, while samsung doesn't?

Maybe I'm full of it, and it's really not that big of a deal, can someone go in depth on this issue/concern?

If for $200-$600 more I can return this TV and pick up a panasonic or a pioneer that has 1080p/24 refresh, I'd really really really consider taking this TV back. I mean, how can a TV this expensive not have the specs to show smooth motion?

Please correct me if my minor rant is based on bad info, or can be offered some insight.
post #130 of 4325 Old 07-03-2007, 10:42 AM

I was so ready to get the Samsung FP-T6374 63 inch but the lack of 1080p/24 was the deal killer for me sucks great TV

So far the only TVs with support are upcoming pioneers due out in Sept and the now avalible LG's

Link

Quote:

so a lack of 1080p/24hz refresh could be what is causing this lack of fluid/seamless fast motion? What TVs have this feature/spec? To me, this is a major setback for the samsung if similarly priced models offer this spec, WTF is the point of great IQ if you can't show it seamlessly when others can?

Again, I'll do some research, but this is a big deal to me at least, one of the main reasons I bought a PDP was for the superior fast motion viewing with TV and movies.

So does anyone know what PDPs currently offer 1080p/24 refresh? Is this something similarly priced models offer, while samsung doesn't?

Maybe I'm full of it, and it's really not that big of a deal, can someone go in depth on this issue/concern?

If for $200-$600 more I can return this TV and pick up a panasonic or a pioneer that has 1080p/24 refresh, I'd really really really consider taking this TV back. I mean, how can a TV this expensive not have the specs to show smooth motion?

Please correct me if my minor rant is based on bad info, or can be offered some insight.

post #131 of 4325 Old 07-03-2007, 05:40 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Ok maybe I am missing something but I selected 24hz out on the Sony Blu-ray connected to the 5084 and when I play a regular DVD the 5084 display screen shows 60Hz - but when I play a Blu-ray the same display screen info shows 24hz so this to me is not a lack of 24hz - it does do 24hz - please correct my interpretation of this thread.

Quote:

post #132 of 4325 Old 07-04-2007, 12:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimL View Post

Ok maybe I am missing something but I selected 24hz out on the Sony Blu-ray connected to the 5084 and when I play a regular DVD the 5084 display screen shows 60Hz - but when I play a Blu-ray the same display screen info shows 24hz so this to me is not a lack of 24hz - it does do 24hz - please correct my interpretation of this thread.

Makes sense to me. I'd guess your standard DVD is produced for 480i/60 normal tv viewing. Your Blu-Ray disc was produced with the original film rate of 24fps intact. It appears your 5084 is able to detect that. Just my guess.
post #133 of 4325 Old 07-04-2007, 08:22 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

It's possible that the TV's is recognizing the 24hz input but then converting it. For example the 5054 720p will show the resolution as 1080i when you press info (receiving a 1080i source), but as we all know the TV isn't really displaying 1080i, it's converting it to 720.

52XBR4
55HX929
post #134 of 4325 Old 07-05-2007, 12:29 PM

I just posted a lengthy description in the 54/64 thread of my experiences at Circuit City checking out this "ticker judder" issue for myself. To sum it up for those researching the 5084, there is no ticker judder on this set. Hope that helps anyone that may have been wondering the same thing.

Also, SD content looked just fine on this set. It was sitting next to the 1080p Panasonic, and while the SD quality on the Panasonic looked a little better, the Samsung was no slouch. With HD content, the Samsung looked better to me. Keep in mind these are uncalibrated settings.
One thing I did notice was that the Samsung was quite a bit hotter on the top/back than the other plasmas. Take what you will with that.
post #135 of 4325 Old 07-05-2007, 02:18 PM

Quote:

I just posted a lengthy description in the 54/64 thread of my experiences at Circuit City checking out this "ticker judder" issue for myself. To sum it up for those researching the 5084, there is no ticker judder on this set. Hope that helps anyone that may have been wondering the same thing.

Also, SD content looked just fine on this set. It was sitting next to the 1080p Panasonic, and while the SD quality on the Panasonic looked a little better, the Samsung was no slouch. With HD content, the Samsung looked better to me. Keep in mind these are uncalibrated settings.
One thing I did notice was that the Samsung was quite a bit hotter on the top/back than the other plasmas. Take what you will with that.

Thanks, Tag66. Nice post. I was in PCRichards yesterday (only in Tri State area, I think). They had all the tvs on ESPN2 HD. I saw the judder issue on 5064 with my own 2 eyes. It took be about 3 seconds before I saw it. Glad to hear it's probably not a problem on the 5084.

I'm still eagerly awaiting a review on the 5084. I feel like it's been written off in favor of the 700U/750U and the Pioneer 5080. By the way, I was in Best Buy today, where thy had a 5080 but no 5084. The 5080 looked really fantastic. The brightness wasn't as good as the other sets (probably due to adjustment of settings), but it seemed to have the best picture. The 700U also had a great picture - it was difficult to discern which was better, but the Pioneer just seemed like a top quality set. It was positioned next to the Samsung 46" 4665, and the 5080 did a much better job resolving "noise" in the signal and processing fast scenes. I did notice that in really fast scenes, all of the sets pixelated a little bit. For that reason, I don't think Mike should be so concerned with his set.

It seems like it may be tough to go wrong with either the 5080, 5084 or the 700U.
post #136 of 4325 Old 07-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Thanks for the report. The judder on my 5054 is driving me crazy. I could see how some wouldn't notice it, but I seem to be really sensitive to it, so I'm looking to replace it with something else.

52XBR4
55HX929
post #137 of 4325 Old 07-05-2007, 07:17 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Have watched the set for almost a week now since purchasing it - 2 words - LOVE IT - absolutely no "judder" - news ticker/severe weather warning across the top/other announcements all glide along smoothly.

Quote:

post #138 of 4325 Old 07-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Have watched the set for almost a week now since purchasing it - 2 words - LOVE IT - absolutely no "judder" - news ticker/severe weather warning across the top/other announcements all glide along smoothly.

Does it support 1080p and Just Scan via the component inputs?

52XBR4
55HX929
post #139 of 4325 Old 07-05-2007, 07:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks, Tag66. Nice post. I was in PCRichards yesterday (only in Tri State area, I think). They had all the tvs on ESPN2 HD. I saw the judder issue on 5064 with my own 2 eyes. It took be about 3 seconds before I saw it. Glad to hear it's probably not a problem on the 5084.

I'm still eagerly awaiting a review on the 5084. I feel like it's been written off in favor of the 700U/750U and the Pioneer 5080. By the way, I was in Best Buy today, where thy had a 5080 but no 5084. The 5080 looked really fantastic. The brightness wasn't as good as the other sets (probably due to adjustment of settings), but it seemed to have the best picture. The 700U also had a great picture - it was difficult to discern which was better, but the Pioneer just seemed like a top quality set. It was positioned next to the Samsung 46" 4665, and the 5080 did a much better job resolving "noise" in the signal and processing fast scenes. I did notice that in really fast scenes, all of the sets pixelated a little bit. For that reason, I don't think Mike should be so concerned with his set.

It seems like it may be tough to go wrong with either the 5080, 5084 or the 700U.

the pixelation you saw was from the signal, it's called Direct TV HD pixelmagic
post #140 of 4325 Old 07-06-2007, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertec View Post

the pixelation you saw was from the signal, it's called Direct TV HD pixelmagic

Yes, that's what the guy at Best Buy said. He said the 5080 probably was doing a better job resolving signal problems than the other sets. I think I agree with him. The 5080 really cleaned the signal nicely.

I originally came to AVS Forums to read about the 5084, but have grown disappointed with the limited number of posts. Lately, I've drifted to the Pioneer 5080 forums and have noticed there are a lot of power users over there with a lot of valuable input. I haven't spent much time on the Panasonic 700U/750U threads, but I'm assuming there are a lot of power users (and a lot of posts) there too. Will the 5084 thread strengthen as time passes, or are we resigned to a couple posts ever few days with little to no new information about the set? In other words, because Samsung plasma's history is so short and has a small fan base, does that mean this thread will never take off? I noticed the 5064 thread is pretty lengthy, but I think that's only because of the judder problem. The Pioneer 5080 threads manage to be long and informative even though there are seemingly no problems with that set.

Also, this is an indirect and subtle message towards the 5084 owners on this thread. As politely as possible, I'd like to encourage you to share your experiences with your new set with various sources (i.e. standard def, 1080i, 1080p, 780p) and settings (bright room, dark room, glare on screen).

Thank you.
post #141 of 4325 Old 07-06-2007, 01:17 PM

Quote:

Yes, that's what the guy at Best Buy said. He said the 5080 probably was doing a better job resolving signal problems than the other sets. I think I agree with him. The 5080 really cleaned the signal nicely.

I originally came to AVS Forums to read about the 5084, but have grown disappointed with the limited number of posts. Lately, I've drifted to the Pioneer 5080 forums and have noticed there are a lot of power users over there with a lot of valuable input. I haven't spent much time on the Panasonic 700U/750U threads, but I'm assuming there are a lot of power users (and a lot of posts) there too. Will the 5084 thread strengthen as time passes, or are we resigned to a couple posts ever few days with little to no new information about the set? In other words, because Samsung plasma's history is so short and has a small fan base, does that mean this thread will never take off? I noticed the 5064 thread is pretty lengthy, but I think that's only because of the judder problem. The Pioneer 5080 threads manage to be long and informative even though there are seemingly no problems with that set.

Also, this is an indirect and subtle message towards the 5084 owners on this thread. As politely as possible, I'd like to encourage you to share your experiences with your new set with various sources (i.e. standard def, 1080i, 1080p, 780p) and settings (bright room, dark room, glare on screen).

Thank you.

Ditto.

I am also deciding on the usual suspects (700/750u/5080/5084) and the lack of owner input isn't helping Sammy's case. I want to like the Sammy best, in large part to 1080p over VGA for my 360 (non-elite) HD-DVD add on, but I would like more feedback. Some of the 5080 posts make you want to purchase one site unseen.

I have not been able to see these sets side-by-side - or even in a non-warehouse environment (ala BB and CC), which does not help matters. I did see the 63" set today on display at a local HT store and it looked amazing. The store only carried Fujitsu and Sammy, which I found interesting.

The 63" 1080p Sammy looked MUCH less pixelated than a 60" Fuji with 768p and was sharper overall. This was the first time I could clearly discern a difference of a 1080 vs 768 (presuming that was one of the reasons). The color edge goes slightly to Fuji however (a bit more natural and accurate to my eyes). The viewing distance was 14' for both. Both displays were in ideal viewing lighting (which beats the heck out of trying to view at BB or CC). SD looked surprisingly good as well.

They didn't have a 50" on display, but I can't imagine it would be any worse than the 63". Did not notice any judder, but was not specifically looking for it either.

FWIW I would have taken the Sammy over the Fuji without question, which I believe is saying a lot.
post #142 of 4325 Old 07-06-2007, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moc247 View Post

Ditto.

I am also deciding on the usual suspects (700/750u/5080/5084) and the lack of owner input isn't helping Sammy's case. I want to like the Sammy best, in large part to 1080p over VGA for my 360 (non-elite) HD-DVD add on, but I would like more feedback. Some of the 5080 posts make you want to purchase one site unseen.

I agree. Based on the rave reviews on the 5080 on this forum, I'm also inexplicably itching to buy it sight unseen. I am concerned, however, about the dead pixels some 5080 owners are reporting. Those reporting dead pixels are only reporting 1 dead pixel on their sets, but after paying $3,000, I'd be pretty angry.

Unless a t5084 owner steps up to the plate and provides a review, I think we'll have to wait for CNET to review the set.
post #143 of 4325 Old 07-06-2007, 10:21 PM

Wow! Now I'm getting confused. Does the PDP-5080 have 1080p resolution? Also, I am considering the LNT-5265F which CNET gives great reviews. I am a beginner on this stuff, but I am doing my research before buying. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
post #144 of 4325 Old 07-07-2007, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvstud View Post

Wow! Now I'm getting confused. Does the PDP-5080 have 1080p resolution? Also, I am considering the LNT-5265F which CNET gives great reviews. I am a beginner on this stuff, but I am doing my research before buying. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

No, the 5080 doesn't have 1080p resolution, but I saw it in Best Buy and the resolution, colors and realism seem superb. I like the 5265 too, but there are some aspects I don't like - mostly motion blur, the extremely reflective screen and the HDMI problems that have been well documented in the 5265 thread.
post #145 of 4325 Old 07-07-2007, 02:12 PM

Quote:

yeah, I don't see any ticker judder at all on mine.
post #146 of 4325 Old 07-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

yeah, I don't see any ticker judder at all on mine.

That's good to know, maybe I'll get the 5084 instead of the 5265.

52XBR4
55HX929
post #147 of 4325 Old 07-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I like the 5265 too, but there are some aspects I don't like - mostly motion blur, the extremely reflective screen and the HDMI problems that have been well documented in the 5265 thread.

Is the 5265 more reflective then the 5054 or 5084?

52XBR4
55HX929
post #148 of 4325 Old 07-08-2007, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EADGBE View Post

Is the 5265 more reflective then the 5054 or 5084?

From what I've seen, it's about equally reflective. The one thing I've noticed on teh 5265 in the few stores where I've seen it is that there tends to be a lot of signal noise that it doesn't resolve. That could be the result of a really poor signal, but it seems to resolve the noise more poorly than the surrounding sets at the stores. I saw the 5265 playing a clean source at the Samsung Experience store and it looked great.
post #149 of 4325 Old 07-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

From what I've seen, it's about equally reflective. The one thing I've noticed on teh 5265 in the few stores where I've seen it is that there tends to be a lot of signal noise that it doesn't resolve. That could be the result of a really poor signal, but it seems to resolve the noise more poorly than the surrounding sets at the stores. I saw the 5265 playing a clean source at the Samsung Experience store and it looked great.

As long as it's not more reflective then the 5054 I think I'll be OK. From what I've seen, large 1080p LCD's really need a good HD signal to perform. If they recieve SD or a crappy signal they look worse then some other sets.

52XBR4
55HX929
post #150 of 4325 Old 07-08-2007, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EADGBE View Post

As long as it's not more reflective then the 5054 I think I'll be OK. From what I've seen, large 1080p LCD's really need a good HD signal to perform. If they recieve SD or a crappy signal they look worse then some other sets.

I generally agree, but I was at the Samsung Experience store today and noticed something interesting on the 5084. They were broadcasting the YES Network Yankees game in HD, and while the broadcast looked pretty good (I observed some noise and some white crush), I was very pleasantly surprised by the commercials, which were in HD. I dare to say the picture quality was very good to great on the SD commercials. Addtionally, on the SD car commercials where they put the white type on the black background, there was hardly any noise, which is an exception to the rule from what I've seen.

I've been very impressed by the black levels on the 5084. I'm not thrilled with the skin tones I've seen so far. The skin looks to pinkish/reddish on all the 5084's I've seen so far. The woman at the Samsung Experience store told me they had their 5084s (they have 2 right next to eaach other) professionally calibrated, but I still found the skin tones to be off. This is in stark contrast to the 700Us that I've seen, where the skin tones look perfect.

Any comments from the current 5084 owners?
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page