The Official Pioneer 8G Kuro Settings/Issues Thread - Page 431 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #12901 of 12903 Old 05-06-2015, 11:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_scott View Post
Word. Bought my 5010-FD in spring 2008, and has been running amazingly ever since. Still bests most pictures I see.

Interested in how PQ has evolved since 2008 but not much is causing me to research it since mine still looks so good. Plus plasmas are dead, so they CRT-like screens are extinct. Except for mine
Scott, I couldn't agree with you any more!!! I bought my Pro-1150HD in 2008 too and the PQ is frickin amazing!!! So many people comment on "what kind HDTV is that?!, the picture is amazing!"
When I knew Plasma was dead, I doubled down and bought a
Pro-150HD - 60" - 1080p set, plus a Panasonic ZT60 60". My 1150 is 34,000 plus hours and going strong. Still amazed how Pioneer packed so many feature rich functions into their Plasmas. Someday a 4k OLED will be in my Home Theater, but not anytime soon. Just no need at this point. Best of luck & continued success with your Elite.
Herman8or~
quarlo, rcapprotti and Bruce2019 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12902 of 12903 Old Today, 09:02 AM

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Contemplating buying an 8g?

For those familiar with the 8g service menu...

Say someone wanted to buy one second hand, I've heard rumours people can re-set the hours done on the panel to give the illusion its Been " lightly used" " in spare room " etc etc

I know how to get into the service menu but is there a way to tell if someone has re- set the hours? ( without control cal)
post #12903 of 12903 Old Today, 07:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman8or View Post
. My 1150 is 34,000 plus hours and going strong.
How can I find out how many hours on my Pioneer? It wouldn't be two bad but people have a habit of leaving it on and walking away.

I feel infinite
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Pioneer Pdp 6010fd 60 Inch Plasma Hdtv , Pioneer Pro110 Pro 110fd Pro 110fd Tv Pro110 Kuro 50 Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread - Pro110 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page