Official Pioneer Kuro Pictures Thread....... - Page 185 - AVS Forum
First ... 183  184  185 186  187  ... Last
Plasma Flat Panel Displays > Official Pioneer Kuro Pictures Thread.......
mark_b's Avatar mark_b 12:39 PM 08-14-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by saprano View Post

Put the image code between this-

[IMG] [/IMG]

That will work for pictures on my computer or do I need to put them somewhere else first?

jmmesch's Avatar jmmesch 03:16 PM 08-14-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_b View Post

That will work for pictures on my computer or do I need to put them somewhere else first?

Flickr, ImageShack, there are many free hosting sites.
Urga's Avatar Urga 01:54 AM 08-15-2011
Cinéma " Le Corniaud " ( BD ).

BD320/Kuro ( BR ) :






Urga's Avatar Urga 01:55 AM 08-15-2011





Urga's Avatar Urga 01:56 AM 08-15-2011



Urga's Avatar Urga 02:01 AM 08-15-2011
Cinéma " The Untouchables " ( BD ) .

BD320/Kuro ( BR ) :






Urga's Avatar Urga 02:02 AM 08-15-2011





Urga's Avatar Urga 02:05 AM 08-15-2011
tapmeester's Avatar tapmeester 03:55 AM 08-15-2011
noticed after 2 year usage that KURO black had turned into a redish glow

any more people with the same problem?
powertoold's Avatar powertoold 07:49 AM 08-15-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tapmeester View Post

noticed after 2 year usage that KURO black had turned into a redish glow

any more people with the same problem?

Yup, but not sure if it's a new thing. I remember seeing a bit of red after a few months of owning one.
Mac13's Avatar Mac13 08:35 AM 08-15-2011
I just noticed this problem on my KRP-500M like a month ago. Which display do you have? I noticed it in the letterbox bars during a dark movie in the pitch black. If there are any lights on in the room it is hard to tell and if the screen is very bright then it is hard to tell. I have been trying to find out what the problem is and if there is any way to fix it as this is very saddening

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapmeester View Post

noticed after 2 year usage that KURO black had turned into a redish glow

any more people with the same problem?


tapmeester's Avatar tapmeester 12:05 PM 08-15-2011
I have a 5090H, bought mine 2 years ago at a vision+ dealer. Pioneer will send repair guy within the next week. Will keep you informed.
Mac13's Avatar Mac13 12:06 PM 08-15-2011
Is yours still under warranty? The problem for me is that I am no longer under warranty. Please do let us know what the repair guy has to say about the issue. This same problem has been brought up in multiple forums and threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapmeester View Post

I have a 5090H, bought mine 2 years ago at a vision+ dealer. Pioneer will send repair guy within the next week. Will keep you informed.


mwasie's Avatar mwasie 12:48 PM 08-15-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tapmeester View Post

noticed after 2 year usage that KURO black had turned into a redish glow

any more people with the same problem?

I've had my kuro 500m for almost 2 years and I have not seen the red tint you describe and show. Have you discovered any ideas or possibilities through research what might cause this?

Also guys, what build date and model do you guys have? I have an October 2008 builddate Krp 500m. That might clues us.
devo235's Avatar devo235 01:10 PM 08-15-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tapmeester View Post

noticed after 2 year usage that KURO black had turned into a redish glow

any more people with the same problem?

This issue has cropped up for a small number of us Kuro owners. Seems to affect all models/sizes 9g, 9.5g. There is no known solution. I had my A-board replaced, that did nothing. There are a few more posts regarding this issue in all of the other Kuro threads, save, I think, the Signature Elite 141 thread.

Your case is by far the worst I have seen. Mind you, I have only seen my own, and photos of 2 or 3 other members sets. The majority of the reddness it seems, starts from the bottom right hand corner, and progresses outward and upwards, then begins anew at the top of the set.

If your tech has any insight into this issue, keep us posted, thanks.
THANKGOD4PLASMA's Avatar THANKGOD4PLASMA 03:49 PM 08-15-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by devo235 View Post
This issue has cropped up for a small number of us Kuro owners. Seems to affect all models/sizes 9g, 9.5g. There is no known solution. I had my A-board replaced, that did nothing. There are a few more posts regarding this issue in all of the other Kuro threads, save, I think, the Signature Elite 141 thread.

Your case is by far the worst I have seen. Mind you, I have only seen my own, and photos of 2 or 3 other members sets. The majority of the reddness it seems, starts from the bottom right hand corner, and progresses outward and upwards, then begins anew at the top of the set.

If your tech has any insight into this issue, keep us posted, thanks.
Yes, that is exactly how mine started as well. The affected area on my 5020 is about half as much as the picture above, with only the middle of the screen un-affected. Mine is not quite this bright. I've called the person who professionally calibrated mine, he would not even consider coming to look at it. $175 an hour, with no hesitation, NO!!!
uni_panther's Avatar uni_panther 04:33 PM 08-15-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by tapmeester View Post
noticed after 2 year usage that KURO black had turned into a redish glow

any more people with the same problem?
While probably not helpful I don't have anything close to resembling that. i see no red tint at all. I have a PRO151FD that I have had since November of 2008.
tapmeester's Avatar tapmeester 01:34 AM 08-16-2011
I know that on the picture the red is overdone in real life it is no so red. Had to use long shutter time to get a decent picture. So there is no repair for this, guess i am getting a brand new tv from Pioneer, or replace the screen. Bought mine at a vision+ dealer so i got 3 years warranty.

this one is less red
Cinema626's Avatar Cinema626 01:54 AM 08-16-2011
whats the point of just posting pictures of the image on the screen only? i want to see kuros as a part of peoples home theater system, not stills from a film... boring.
Leon!'s Avatar Leon! 02:26 AM 08-16-2011
Nice pics urga!
benefabio's Avatar benefabio 06:52 AM 08-16-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urga View Post

Hello ,

Kuro EU TVHD Sat PAL system , no NTSC .

sorry Urga but I mean for example:

Picture Mode: ?
Contrast: ?
Brightness: ?
Colour: ?
Tint: ?
Sharpness: ?

DRE Picture: ?
Black Level: ?
ACL: ?
Enhancer Mode: ?
Gamma: ?

Colour Temp: ?
CTI: ?
Colour Space ?

Noise Reduction Options ?
Mac13's Avatar Mac13 07:17 AM 08-16-2011
So is a repair guy still coming out to check out the TV or why do you say there is no repair for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapmeester View Post

I know that on the picture the red is overdone in real life it is no so red. Had to use long shutter time to get a decent picture. So there is no repair for this, guess i am getting a brand new tv from Pioneer, or replace the screen. Bought mine at a vision+ dealer so i got 3 years warranty.

this one is less red


Urga's Avatar Urga 09:30 AM 08-16-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by benefabio View Post

sorry Urga but I mean for example:

Picture Mode: ?
Contrast: ?
Brightness: ?
Colour: ?
Tint: ?
Sharpness: ?

DRE Picture: ?
Black Level: ?
ACL: ?
Enhancer Mode: ?
Gamma: ?

Colour Temp: ?
CTI: ?
Colour Space ?

Noise Reduction Options ?

Hello ,

TVHD 1080i 75Hz :

Picture Mode: User

Contrast: 27
Brightness: 0
Colour: -4
Tint: G +1
Sharpness: 0

DRE Picture: Low
Black Level: Off
ACL: Off
Enhancer Mode: 1
Gamma: 3

Colour Temp Manual :

Rh : -3
Gh : 0
Bh : +2

Rl : -1
Gl : -1
Bl : + 1

CTI: Off
Colour Space : 1

Noise Reduction Options : Off





uni_panther's Avatar uni_panther 10:20 AM 08-16-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema626 View Post

whats the point of just posting pictures of the image on the screen only? i want to see kuros as a part of peoples home theater system, not stills from a film... boring.

That is the point of the entire thread. It isn't a "what is your set up" thread. It is pictures of what a Kuro can produce on screen. Literal Kuro pictures.
benefabio's Avatar benefabio 11:12 AM 08-16-2011
@ Urga
ok thanks, I also prefer the visual the color space 1, even if the reference is represented by color space 2, but the Gamma 3 seems excessive, more than 2
Urga's Avatar Urga 02:02 AM 08-17-2011
Hello ,

Trailers ( BD ) .

Pio BD320/Kuro :






Urga's Avatar Urga 02:03 AM 08-17-2011





Urga's Avatar Urga 02:04 AM 08-17-2011





dsskid's Avatar dsskid 05:28 AM 08-17-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by benefabio View Post

@ Urga
ok thanks, I also prefer the visual the color space 1, even if the reference is represented by color space 2, but the Gamma 3 seems excessive, more than 2

You can't argue with the results he has achieved.
dsskid's Avatar dsskid 05:28 AM 08-17-2011
Excellent shots Urga!
Tags: Pioneer Pro110 Pro 110fd Pro 110fd Tv Pro110 Kuro 50 Plasma Hdtv , Playstation 3 320gb System
First ... 183  184  185 186  187  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop