Official Pioneer Kuro Pictures Thread....... - Page 278 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #8311 of 8312 Old 10-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Originally Posted by saprano View Post
That doesn't seem to be true reading his post-

He still likes the kuro better. And he mentions something I'm hearing for the second time about OLED. The picture doesn't look like a plasma, it looks like a high end LCD with 0 blacks. That's one thing I was worried about with OLED. I like an analog looking picture not artificial and too sharp. A poster in that thread even said if you're looking for a analog image you're looking at the wrong technology.

He did some more testing and is now using it but it's not vastly superior to his kuro according to him.
The lg oled do look like lcd with 0 black. But the samsung s9c oled looks like a plasma picture with 0 blacks. It beats the krp finally
Sponsored Links
post #8312 of 8312 Old Today, 10:31 AM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Tubby can you post or PM your ISF day settings? Thanks.

home theater addict
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Pioneer Pro110 Pro 110fd Pro 110fd Tv Pro110 Kuro 50 Plasma Hdtv , Playstation 3 320gb System
Gear in this thread - Pro110 by

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page