MONOPRICE is being sluggish with my RMA credit :( - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 02-21-2013, 01:00 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Sent the RMA this last Sunday, and now (Thursday), the RMA in my account is still not fully processed. I need the credit so that I can use that towards the new 40ft ultra slim Redmere cable. I've chatted with monoprice a couple times, but it seems that the final deal is with the financial dept. This is frustrating mad.gif

Terrence
"Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?...."No, have you?" -ALIENS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 02-24-2013, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

finally got my credit yesterday, but I did not receive an email; I had to go to their website to see it.....whatever I guess rolleyes.gif

Terrence

post #3 of 5 Old 02-24-2013, 12:02 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 42
I don't really see the issue to be honest with you. You put it into the mail last Sunday, so your return actually didn't go out until Monday. 5 days for shipping, receiving, and processing for a company is a long time? Doesn't seem like it to me.

We are here to help you. Please help us to help you. If you provide incomplete information, at best, we can give you an incomplete response.
post #4 of 5 Old 02-24-2013, 12:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
Liked: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMAN View Post

Sent the RMA this last Sunday, and now (Thursday), the RMA in my account is still not fully processed. I need the credit so that I can use that towards the new 40ft ultra slim Redmere cable. I've chatted with monoprice a couple times, but it seems that the final deal is with the financial dept. This is frustrating mad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMAN View Post

finally got my credit yesterday, but I did not receive an email; I had to go to their website to see it.....whatever I guess rolleyes.gif
You got the RMA on Sunday. How did you ship the goods back? Star Trek Transporter? 1 week turnaround on a return does not seem at all unreasonable but.....whatever I guess rolleyes.gif
post #5 of 5 Old 03-13-2013, 11:46 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

You guys, I cut the ends off the old cable and sent them a pic right away....that's why I was a little ticked off....just an FYI..

Terrence

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply HDMI Q&A - The One Connector World