Few old bugs need remaining clarifications:
03) Resident Evil - Extinction (BD) : Blu-wizard feature not working
07) Les gendarmes de St Tropez (French HD DVD) : none of the 4 discs go past the M6 logo
08) Spiderman 3/Cars/multiple titles (BD) : "jumpy" menu behavior, making selections difficult
03) I only have the prequel (Resident Evil), which also has a Blu-Wizard but it's not very intuitive. It just seems like a way to access a myriad of special "making of" features. There are multicolored checkboxes (without any text next to them as to what they are) that one can check off and then play in succession. For those with a PS3, does this sound correct or is the 5000's implementation glitchy?
07) I think we'll have to wait for Eurotrance to get back to us on this unless anyone else has this rare import...I have a hunch that the HD DVD regression/nonfixes we're seeing are going to hold true here also.
08) Are the loopy/jumpy menus in Spiderman 3 and Cars well and truly resolved? I've heard reports of resolution and I personally noted it in Lost Season 3 but haven't heard anything about these other specific titles.
Another recurring "bug" is the sluggishness of the IME menus in The Kingdom. They still remain (someone mentioned sluggish HD DVD menus elsewhere but didn't note a particular title so this is likely not isolated). When viewing the "Mission Dossier," it can take up to 10 seconds for some of the menus to load. Good luck trying to view this without pausing the movie! The U-Control icon itself is also sluggish to navigate (2 to 3 second delay) when there are multiple features available (i.e. PIP and Mission Dossier). I don't guess Sam received a barrage of complaints about these issues.
I myself didn't report it previously but will do so now; however, I'm skeptical it will do much good given the state of the format.