There are instructions in the link in the first of this thread, alternatively there are instructions in the downloaded file in the Mini-FAQ too
. Here we are:
1) Unzip the file codefree LG BH200.zip
, making sure to include folders (i.e - RMTM0000\\Scarlet\\kpjc19_1.dvd
2) Make sure the file size of the file kpjc19_1.dvd
is 5,242,884 bytes
, this can be checked by right clicking and choosing Properties on it from Windows Explorer.
3) Burn a Standard CD-R/CD-RW making sure the root folder is RMTM0000
, so it reads:RMTM0000\\Scarlet\\kpjc19_1.dvd
is not in the root of the CD-R/CD-RW
4) Insert the Disc in the LG BH200
5) "Region Management Test Mode" menu will show up. Choose 0 (zero) and press PAUSE to save and exit.
6) Try an SD DVD not from the Players default region.
If the disc won't load, have a look at these extra instructions: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...9&postcount=84
I'll update the Mini-FAQ with the instructions.
Originally Posted by jhazeldene
Load the disc and a screen should appear asing you to select a region (0-6).
On the remote, type '0', then press 'Pause' to save the selection.
Doh! You beat me to it