Originally Posted by nharmon91
$1,199, reads and writes everything but HD DVD, looks like Blu-ray still is first in LG's heart."
IMO that is bad wording. ^
I like this bullet list better and there are some concerns, it's not the perfect player but still a great start and gets the "you can't have both in one unit" monkey off of our back:
- Named Super Multi Blu player model BH100
- Cost $1199
- Single tray
- Carried nationwide by many retailers include BB and Circuit City the first week of Feb.
- HDMI 1.2 (not 1.3) output
- automatically detects disc type
- outputs 1080P/24 and 1080P/30. Also 1080I/60
- no network interface
- uses 2 seperate lens systems
- takes about 25 seconds from disc insertion to display
- no interactivity support from either format
They also announced a drive for a PC for the same price.
- no availability date yet
- the drive includes ineractivity support for both formats