LG BH200 Owner Review - Page 20 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #571 of 2672 Old 02-29-2008, 04:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Sunnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 233
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by StardustOne View Post

Just unpacked and hooked up mine.

Cool device! Excellent built and extremely quiet.

Hmm what's the deal with that green line during DVD playback? It's visible in 1:1 pixel mapping mode (true or exact scan, overscan disabled) on my Full HD 1920X 1080 panel and is constantly dancing and flickering during playback.

Any chance to get rid of this green line? My unit is from January 2008 (sticker on box) and I am very disappointed that they didn't even dare to fix this. Can't this be fixed?

I imported mine from the USA and sending it back for repairs would only be a last resort option.

OK..I have same issue January 08 build date. I contacted LG and they told me that they have not been able to duplicate this green line (BS) and I would have to send my unit back for serivce under warranty for this. Since, I am starting to not believe in a company that ships defective and not ready product to their customers and since HD palyback is fully OK at this point, I am thinking I will quit while I am a head and just use my overscan setting when watching a SD DVD. This gets rid of the green line and also removes some (not all) of the letterbox bars. The chance of LG sending me a unit that plays all HD disc as good as this one is not very likely and I am not willing to take that chance.
Sunnie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #572 of 2672 Old 02-29-2008, 04:56 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
joerod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: MIDWEST (just outside Chicago)
Posts: 22,288
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 151
I have to admit I am trying a samsung 5000 on Monday. The audio dropouts only happen when in HDMI PCM Stereo mode but that is all we can keep it in since it is only hooked up to a plasma. I will sell my BH200 so if anyone wants one cheap without using paypal let me know... Send a PM... And yes it would come with everything. It is actually a Jan/08 unit...

For my latest Reviews and Stuff google -> Joe Rod Home Theater .Com
Check out my Datasat combo using Auro-3D:
http://hstrial-jrodriguez996.homeste...=1426295399824
joerod is offline  
post #573 of 2672 Old 02-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Senior Member
 
badwilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Denver
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by joerod View Post

I have to admit I am trying a samsung 5000 on Monday. The audio dropouts only happen when in HDMI PCM Stereo mode but that is all we can keep it in since it is only hooked up to a plasma. I will sell my BH200 so if anyone wants one cheap without using paypal let me know... Send a PM... And yes it would come with everything. It is actually a Jan/08 unit...

With my problems and others, I think LG had better quickly do something. If this machine gets a reputation of being defective, LG won't be able to sell them.

Cheers
Willy
badwilly is offline  
post #574 of 2672 Old 02-29-2008, 08:30 PM
 
vinnie97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nunya
Posts: 11,657
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 1014
Just so you know, the 5000 isn't completely devoid of audio dropouts. The main culprit is standard DVD with Dolby Digital. Only 2 out of several dozen high def discs (both HD DVD) have exhibited any dropouts in my experience. YMMV.
vinnie97 is offline  
post #575 of 2672 Old 02-29-2008, 08:35 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
joerod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: MIDWEST (just outside Chicago)
Posts: 22,288
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Considering I have tried 3 separate LGBH200s and all had audio dropouts I will take my chances...

For my latest Reviews and Stuff google -> Joe Rod Home Theater .Com
Check out my Datasat combo using Auro-3D:
http://hstrial-jrodriguez996.homeste...=1426295399824
joerod is offline  
post #576 of 2672 Old 02-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Senior Member
 
OrangeKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Formerly Las Vegas, now Portland, OR
Posts: 346
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by joerod View Post

Considering I have tried 3 separate LGBH200s and all had audio dropouts I will take my chances...

Sorry the LG did not work out for you. Good luck in finding a unit you like.
OrangeKid is offline  
post #577 of 2672 Old 03-01-2008, 04:58 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
joerod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: MIDWEST (just outside Chicago)
Posts: 22,288
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Thanks, if they ever fix the audio dropouts I will get one. I could have lived with it but it was a Wife issue since she uses it a lot. If the Sammy does not work then I guess it will be time to put 2 players in there...

For my latest Reviews and Stuff google -> Joe Rod Home Theater .Com
Check out my Datasat combo using Auro-3D:
http://hstrial-jrodriguez996.homeste...=1426295399824
joerod is offline  
post #578 of 2672 Old 03-01-2008, 06:09 AM
Member
 
StardustOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post

OK..I have same issue January 08 build date. I contacted LG and they told me that they have not been able to duplicate this green line (BS) and I would have to send my unit back for serivce under warranty for this. Since, I am starting to not believe in a company that ships defective and not ready product to their customers and since HD palyback is fully OK at this point, I am thinking I will quit while I am a head and just use my overscan setting when watching a SD DVD. This gets rid of the green line and also removes some (not all) of the letterbox bars. The chance of LG sending me a unit that plays all HD disc as good as this one is not very likely and I am not willing to take that chance.

Oh this is so plain weird, just tell those guys that they have to check for this DVD green line playback issue by using a Full HD panel and they have to set it to 1:1 pixelmapping (no Overscan). Are those guys really that plain stupid that they even can confirm their own design errors?

This affects all the BH200 ever produced and it will until they are going to address this with a firmware upgrade, it plays back HD DVD and Blu-Ray just fine, why can't they fix this? It is a simple glitch in the DVD upconversion process, nothing that couldn't be fixed, I am sure the hardware does not require maintenance.

By the way, it is not just the green line in the upper right corner, it is the entire top row, probably 4 rows of pixels that don't display the picture correctly. If and only if the Overscan is disabled.
StardustOne is offline  
post #579 of 2672 Old 03-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Newbie
 
zaragoza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaragoza View Post

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed of my BH200 video dropout problem. If this will happen again today, I would definitely return it instead of having it fixed by LG. It's a good thing that I'm still within the 30 day return period. I pretty much have a good "keep it / return " ratio on electronics where "keep it" is always the case. But lately, it seems like I'm more on the "return" mode. It started with Sharp BD. I returned it because it wasn't HDMI 1.3 and they showed it as HDMI 1.3 in their website. Then the LG BH200, I took the only stock left of it at BB thinking it's a good buy at $699. But I'm wrong, maybe that's the reason they put it on sale. If this(BH200)is returned, BB must be pissed with me. I may give Panasonic BD30K a try. It's a good match to my 50PZ77U.

Didn't work for me. Got two and all had video and audio dropouts. I have video dropout when it's connected to my Yamaha RXV1700 via HDMI. I did a workaround and connected (hdmi) it direct to my Panasonic Plasma, audio dropout happens.What a painSo, off you go and welcome Panasonic BD30. And, no problem so far I'll just use my ever trustworthy Toshiba HDA2 for HD DVD's.
zaragoza is offline  
post #580 of 2672 Old 03-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Member
 
jonathan777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 138
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
That's so weird. I have yet to see this green line. Is this only an issue with flat screens? I have an LED DLP and it has yet to do that.
jonathan777 is offline  
post #581 of 2672 Old 03-02-2008, 08:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sorry if I am asking the obvious. I've searched through various threads but cannot find the answer:

1. How many different firmware has LG released for the BH200?
2. When was the last firmware released?
3. Does it fix most/all disc playback problems?
4. How bad is it still?
5. Is it true the BH200 is Profile 1.1 or not? I've read reports it is Profile 1.1 but also it needs a firmware upgrade.

Thanks in advance.
bradavon is offline  
post #582 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 07:52 AM
Senior Member
 
badwilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Denver
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well, last night I played a normal DVD in the unit. I think I had 10 audio dropouts. No video dropouts however. It seems the video/audio dropouts on my player are only for HD DVD & BluRay. Does LG have any kind of quality control? I can't imagine how these players were released with this problem. I think before my 30 days are up with the retailer, if no firmware appears to fix the problem, I will return this defective equipment.

Cheers
Willy
badwilly is offline  
post #583 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 08:46 AM
Newbie
 
zaragoza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by badwilly View Post

Well, last night I played a normal DVD in the unit. I think I had 10 audio dropouts. No video dropouts however. It seems the video/audio dropouts on my player are only for HD DVD & BluRay. Does LG have any kind of quality control? I can't imagine how these players were released with this problem. I think before my 30 days are up with the retailer, if no firmware appears to fix the problem, I will return this defective equipment.

I did the same, to wait for fix via firmware. Then, decided to return it once and for all after calling LG tech. This is their answer after telling them about the audio/video dropout problem, " Sir, I'm sorry to hear that, but we haven't received any complaint yet about the problem you just mentioned. It could be just a bad unit". Bad unit???? Maybe bad UNITS!!I had two bad units (Jan 08 built) before deciding to give up. Too bad LG!!! I'm a happy camper now with my new Panasonic BD player. I don't have to deal with those annoying video/audio dropouts. So, it's up to you decide.......Good luck!!!
zaragoza is offline  
post #584 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Member
 
osofast35801's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey there, I'm an LG Product Engineer here in the states. I've been testing the following firmware and it should be coming to the rest of the world very shortly. We do appreciate your business and I do understand your frustrations. Please do not bombard me with questions as I am very busy, but I check the forums from time to time and wanted to provide an update for you all.

Thanks,

osofast35801

AUDIO

DTS-HD 7.1 ch Bitstream output

Able to output 7.1ch via pass through for DTS-HD master audio source.

(BH200 R/C & 3rd Gen. OK)

DD+ 7.1 ch. Bitstream output

Able to output DD+ 7.1ch via pass through.

(BH200 R/C & 3rd Gen. OK)

Dolby TrueHD 7.1ch decoding (PCM output)

Able to decode & output 7.1ch via HDMI as PCM output for Dolby TrueHD source.

(BH200 R/C & 3rd Gen. OK)

*bitstream output is enabled in 3rd Gen. ONLY

VIDEO

1080p24(Film Mode) output

User can now select 1080p24 output by selecting Film Mode from the setup menu.

(BH200 R/C & 3rd Gen. OK)

BD 1.1

PIP Feature (Bonus View)

There are 2 BD 1.1 enabled titles out in the market as of Jan. `08.

In process of fixing issues that shows up while PIP is enabled.

(BH200 R/C & 3rd Gen. OK)

SW UPDATE

Network SW Update Support

Able to update the firmware via BH200's network capability by connecting to the US server.

(BH200 R/C & 3rd Gen. OK)
osofast35801 is offline  
post #585 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 10:21 AM
Senior Member
 
badwilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Denver
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The below looks great but what about dropouts. I can't watch any disks without dropouts. Hopefully, this will fix that as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osofast35801 View Post

Hey there, I'm an LG Product Engineer here in the states. I've been testing the following firmware and it should be coming to the rest of the world very shortly. We do appreciate your business and I do understand your frustrations. Please do not bombard me with questions as I am very busy, but I check the forums from time to time and wanted to provide an update for you all.

Thanks,

osofast35801

AUDIO

DTS-HD 7.1 ch Bitstream output

Able to output 7.1ch via pass through for DTS-HD master audio source.

(BH200 R/C & 3rd Gen. OK)

DD+ 7.1 ch. Bitstream output

Able to output DD+ 7.1ch via pass through.

(BH200 R/C & 3rd Gen. OK)

Dolby TrueHD 7.1ch decoding (PCM output)

Able to decode & output 7.1ch via HDMI as PCM output for Dolby TrueHD source.

(BH200 R/C & 3rd Gen. OK)

*bitstream output is enabled in 3rd Gen. ONLY

VIDEO

1080p24(Film Mode) output

User can now select 1080p24 output by selecting Film Mode from the setup menu.

(BH200 R/C & 3rd Gen. OK)

BD 1.1

PIP Feature (Bonus View)

There are 2 BD 1.1 enabled titles out in the market as of Jan. `08.

In process of fixing issues that shows up while PIP is enabled.

(BH200 R/C & 3rd Gen. OK)

SW UPDATE

Network SW Update Support

Able to update the firmware via BH200's network capability by connecting to the US server.

(BH200 R/C & 3rd Gen. OK)


Cheers
Willy
badwilly is offline  
post #586 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 12:01 PM
Member
 
osofast35801's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Mr. Clarkson, is that you? If that's you, I have your email embedded in my inbox. I'm looking in to the drop out issue at this moment.
osofast35801 is offline  
post #587 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Senior Member
 
badwilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Denver
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by osofast35801 View Post

Mr. Clarkson, is that you? If that's you, I have your email embedded in my inbox. I'm looking in to the drop out issue at this moment.

Yep. I sent a number of emails because it seems I'm not the only one dealing with this. Thank you for looking into it. I really want to keep this player.

Cheers
Willy
badwilly is offline  
post #588 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Member
 
hello252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Osofast:

That is wonderful news. Do you have any indication at all as to some general timeframe when the new firmware may be available?

Thanks. We all appreciate your hard work.
hello252 is offline  
post #589 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Senior Member
 
badwilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Denver
Posts: 311
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by osofast35801 View Post

Mr. Clarkson, is that you? If that's you, I have your email embedded in my inbox. I'm looking in to the drop out issue at this moment.

I have the BH200 going into a Denon AVR4306 via HDMI. The denon feeds my LG 50PC1DRA plasma by HDMI. The Denon is setup to send the Plasma a 1080i signal. I thought it would be better to let the LG plasma convert down to the 768 lines rather than just send 720p from the Denon. Just as a side note, I also have a DVD/VHS LG player (I believe the model has a 544 in it). It turns on when the remote control turns on the BH200. Thats not a big deal though.

Cheers
Willy
badwilly is offline  
post #590 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 12:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
That is great news thanks osofast35801

* What does 3rd Generation mean? Has there been more than one revision of the LG BH200?
* When will the LG BH200 come to Europe?

Can someone also answer my questions below please? -

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradavon View Post

Sorry if I am asking the obvious. I've searched through various threads but cannot find the answer:

1. How many different firmware has LG released for the BH200?
2. When was the last firmware released?
3. Does it fix most/all disc playback problems?
4. How bad is it still?
5. Is it true the BH200 is Profile 1.1 or not? I've read reports it is Profile 1.1 but also it needs a firmware upgrade.

Thanks in advance.

Regarding the Profile 1.0/1.1 status. Taken directly from the LG BH200 manual page 7:
Quote:


This player supports BD-ROM Profile 1 version 1.0 only. Other profiles (i.e., BD-ROM Profile 1 version 1.1 or Profile 2) could be supported through updating player's firmware later. It may be required to update the firmware in case of playing a certain newly released commercial BD-ROM disc. For updating player's firmware, please refer to http://us.lgservice.com or contact LG Electronics customer care center at 1-800-243-0000.

bradavon is offline  
post #591 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Member
 
hello252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradavon View Post

That is great news thanks osofast35801

* What does 3rd Generation mean? Has there been more than one revision of the LG BH200?
* When will the LG BH200 come to Europe?

Can someone also answer my questions below please? -


Regarding the Profile 1.0/1.1 status. Taken directly from the LG BH200 manual page 7:


The audio video dropouts are not that bad. one to 2 seconds per hi-def title. There have been at least 2 versions of the software, public released, versions N and P. There is/was a rumor of a machine that was the bh200, plus a larger hard drive, to download movies from netflix, which was announced at CES, without too much detail. This is a great and high quality player, overall
hello252 is offline  
post #592 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Member
 
hello252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The firmware update mentioned by Osofast, above, is the one EVERYBODY wants. Can't wait.
hello252 is offline  
post #593 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 12:38 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the info hello252

I read about that new version. I don't use Netflix (I think it's North America only anyway) so it doesn't personally interest me, although it does sound interesting.

Which software is newer N or P?
bradavon is offline  
post #594 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Member
 
hello252's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradavon View Post

Thanks for the info hello252

I read about that new version. I don't use Netflix (I think it's North America only anyway) so it doesn't personally interest me, although it does sound interesting.

Which software is newer N or P?

P is the latest version, available on LG's service website, which for the u.s. is us.lgservice.com.

That is, until osofast's version comes out
hello252 is offline  
post #595 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 12:55 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks again.

What discs still have problems (if any)? The rest of my questions have pretty much been answered (I'm not sure what osofast35801 means by 3rd Gen. though?).
bradavon is offline  
post #596 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 03:06 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
joerod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: MIDWEST (just outside Chicago)
Posts: 22,288
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
Liked: 151
And to think I just sold my BH200! Of course I did go thru 3 with the audio dropouts... As soon as some folks can confirm they are fixed I would defintely try another one... As of now I am testing/playing with a sammy 5000....

For my latest Reviews and Stuff google -> Joe Rod Home Theater .Com
Check out my Datasat combo using Auro-3D:
http://hstrial-jrodriguez996.homeste...=1426295399824
joerod is offline  
post #597 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Member
 
LGdoubter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 129
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
OSOFAST - That is GREAT news - we're all looking forward to the availability of that update - You don't have to comment on this, but the LG support guy (Neil) has no clue what the LG engineers are working on. He insists there are no firmware updates in the BH200's future. When these updates are installed and working, the BH200 is going to be THE machine to beat. Thanks for the info.
LGdoubter is offline  
post #598 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Member
 
zombi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Good news about the firmware update. Now if the video/audio dropouts can be corrected, as well as the SD "green line" issue, then I'm sold on this player.

Go ahead, take a Chill Pill.
zombi3 is offline  
post #599 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 05:00 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
Kurtis Bahr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 855
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 23
I'm also curious what is meant by 3rd Gen also!! bought my BH200 and can still return it if there is something different about the players.
Kurtis Bahr is online now  
post #600 of 2672 Old 03-03-2008, 05:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I think R/C means Release Candidate (i.e - Original Build) but 3G would imply there are three distinct models and then obviously different firmware for them on top of that.

If that's so I wonder how they differ?
bradavon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Dual Format Players

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off