Enable USB audio on any Android 4.0 smartphone/tablet - Page 13 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 119Likes

post #361 of 393 Old 04-14-2015, 01:01 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattias_A View Post
Hello Patrick!
To my understanding the USB on the amp is for setup only. I don't think it accepts music, but I'll take a closer look. I haven't tested Tidal yet.
UAPP works fine, as long as I use the "force 44100Hz" feature. The IFI is not a DAC, it only converts the signal from the phone to Fibre (light). DSP and DAC is in the MOSCONI.

A little more information about my setup. The car is a Tesla, so one reason for wanting the STD media player apps (Spotify & Walkman) is that when phone is connected by BT and USB, Teslas own UI works at the same time (through BT) as sound signal is going through the OTG. This feature unfortunately doesn't work with the UAPP, which is kind of crappy in a car like this.....

We have tested it with an Iphone and it works perfect, but I'm not an Iphone fan and it breaks my heart that it doesnt work with Z3.

Thank you for good feedback! I'll spend teh evening on Head-Fi reading up on the link from Rodrigues.
WOW, a Tesla. I'm a car guy and I rate it at the top of my list. In fact I used to work a mile away in Silicon Valley. One of my vendors was across the street. Because I was already in industrial motor controls and an ex car racer I thought I would be a good fit and applied for a job through an ex-coworker friend over there. Well he got laid off first. Then before a second interview something bizarre happened and just as well. I got a retirement package and retired to Florida. But I've followed Tesla since day one.

Back on topic, you're correct about the USB connection. I've emailed UAPP in the past and got a good response. They might have some insight.

Patrick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 393 Old 04-14-2015, 01:30 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Me too have applied for a job at Tesla, but I'm halfway around the globe and I sent a sort of General Application saying I'm willing to bring my family to California for a few years and work for Tesla... No answer yet though...

Yes it's an awesome ride, although the factory sound wasn't really what I expected. Now I'm pretty much done with the HW setup, but the source issue remains.....

The more I think about it I start to quesstion why Mosconi limit themselves to 44.1kHz input? Seems strange these days, and the amp is brand new. It was just released about a month ago.....
post #363 of 393 Old 04-17-2015, 06:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBa View Post
Samsung Galaxy S5 & iBasso D-Zero MK2 USB DAC/amp:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/741541/new-ibasso-d-zero-mk2
http://www.head-fi.org/t/633511/pict...#post_11179402

Galaxy S5 >> USB OTG cable >> D-Zero MK2 >> Sennheiser IE800 In Ears Monitors

192kHz music file > USB Audio Player PRO running on Galaxy S5 > 192kHz PCM stream >> USB OTG cable >> D-Zero MK2 >> headphones

Quote:
VentureCraft Vantam USB DAC/amp compatible DSD:
http://www.salehifi.com/index.php?ro...&product_id=65
http://www.newmobilelife.com/2015/01...tam-press-con/

Galaxy S5 >> USB OTG cable >> VentureCraft Vantam >> headphones

I'm seeing some Galaxy S5's in here with successful audio-through-usb setups. How do I get this to work on my S5? I purchased USB Audio Player PRO and I have a OTG cable however when I start the app I get the error message that says "Android did not find any devices". If I hit PLAY on the app it says "NO USB Audio Device found". My question is does this have to have a USB DAC connected as well? What I have is this, this piece is a Sony aux input device which connects to their car stereo head units, it has 2 audio inputs and one USB. My thoughts was to get the audio from my S5 to run via usb then I can just cable into the port on this device.

post #364 of 393 Old 04-17-2015, 07:38 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Quote:
Hello All!
Great thread! A lot of good information, but I have an issue that I haven't been able to track.
I recently purchased a Xperia Z3. OTG was one of the features that I requested, but since then I have had issues with this.
I use the OTG in my car, connecting through an IFI micro ILink -> Car amplifier (Mosconi D2 80.6 DSP). It seems that Car amplifier only accepts 16Bit/44100Hz, and the Z3 upsamples all tracks from Spotify or internal Walkman app to 192kHZ? I have asked Sony for the ability to remove this upsampling, but I do not expect any change...
This upsampling is weird.
Usually the current Android media player framework does a 44.1kHz to 48kHz resampling.

Could you test your setup with some free music player like BubbleUPnP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileES View Post
I'm seeing some Galaxy S5's in here with successful audio-through-usb setups. How do I get this to work on my S5? I purchased USB Audio Player PRO and I have a OTG cable however when I start the app I get the error message that says "Android did not find any devices". If I hit PLAY on the app it says "NO USB Audio Device found". My question is does this have to have a USB DAC connected as well? What I have is this, this piece is a Sony aux input device which connects to their car stereo head units, it has 2 audio inputs and one USB. My thoughts was to get the audio from my S5 to run via usb then I can just cable into the port on this device.
1. Test the Galaxy S5 with a USB OTG cable and a simpler USB peripheral like a USB mouse or a USB keyboard:
Galaxy S5 >> USB OTG cable >> USB mouse

2. Test the complete setup:
music file >> UAPP running on Galaxy S5 >> USB OTG cable >> Sony XA-300 USB DAC >> car stereo amp >> car speakers

"Important: connect your device [XA-300 to S5] BEFORE starting the [UAPP] app, otherwise it will not get detected!"
http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO/
mobileES likes this.
post #365 of 393 Old 04-17-2015, 08:41 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:

1. Test the Galaxy S5 with a USB OTG cable and a simpler USB peripheral like a USB mouse or a USB keyboard:
Galaxy S5 >> USB OTG cable >> USB mouse

2. Test the complete setup:
music file >> UAPP running on Galaxy S5 >> USB OTG cable >> Sony XA-300 USB DAC >> car stereo amp >> car speakers

"Important: connect your device [XA-300 to S5] BEFORE starting the [UAPP] app, otherwise it will not get detected!"
Thank you! Got it working, connected S5 >OTG Cable>USB Cable>XA-300 then powered up car stereo then started app.

Last edited by mobileES; 04-17-2015 at 08:42 AM.
post #366 of 393 Old 05-01-2015, 01:57 AM - Thread Starter

Cayin C5DAC:
http://penonaudio.com/Cayin-C5DAC?ma...ing&order=DESC
http://translate.google.fr/translate...ml&prev=search

Meizu MX4 Pro >> USB OTG cable >> Cayin C5DAC >> headphones
Rodrigues_Brazil likes this.
post #367 of 393 Old 05-03-2015, 01:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Can someone recommend a reasonably priced phone with otg abilities and optimized for t-mobile 4g? TIA
post #368 of 393 Old 05-03-2015, 03:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by himey View Post
Can someone recommend a reasonably priced phone with otg abilities and optimized for t-mobile 4g? TIA
The Sony Experia Z3 is the best but even with it's lower new price might not be "reasonable" to some.

sent via Morse code...........

The Hun
post #369 of 393 Old 05-03-2015, 03:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Cayin C5DAC:
http://penonaudio.com/Cayin-C5DAC?ma...ing&order=DESC
http://translate.google.fr/translate...ml&prev=search

Meizu MX4 Pro >> USB OTG cable >> Cayin C5DAC >> headphones
Wow a total Fiio Kunlun rip off, presumably with updated parts though.

The Hun
post #370 of 393 Old 05-03-2015, 03:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Hello All!
Great thread! A lot of good information, but I have an issue that I haven't been able to track.
I recently purchased a Xperia Z3. OTG was one of the features that I requested, but since then I have had issues with this.
I use the OTG in my car, connecting through an IFI micro ILink -> Car amplifier (Mosconi D2 80.6 DSP). It seems that Car amplifier only accepts 16Bit/44100Hz, and the Z3 upsamples all tracks from Spotify or internal Walkman app to 192kHZ? I have asked Sony for the ability to remove this upsampling, but I do not expect any change...
USB Player Pro works fine, as I can force 44100Hz, but I use Spotify quite a lot, and would really appretiate this app being available through OTG.
That's news to me unless you have Lollipop installed, which indeed [Sony's version of it] will do the upsampling thing. On Kit Kat every file is a throughput with any apps that don't perform upsampling itself, like Onkyo HF player.
I certainly won't update my Z3 to Lollipop, the phone is a perfect media player without it, with flawless USB OTG functions.

The Hun
post #371 of 393 Old 05-04-2015, 01:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehun View Post
I certainly won't update my Z3 to Lollipop, the phone is a perfect media player without it, with flawless USB OTG functions.
I must have missed something. Does this 'Lollipop' issue effect the audio output of other makes/models of phones?

I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear
post #372 of 393 Old 05-04-2015, 01:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeMoreDigital View Post
I must have missed something. Does this 'Lollipop' issue effect the audio output of other makes/models of phones?
I've read several complaints on various phone brands and models that Lollipop messed up the USB OTG function, especially those that previously bypassed Android framework, [Sony, Samsung HTC] . Even on my Nexus 10 tablet while I got USB audio for the first time, the tablet keep generating some kind of log report to be uploaded every time I connect a USB DAC. There is a similar thread over at Head Fi [also opened by Dan Ba] where you can find what I'm talking about.

The Hun
post #373 of 393 Old 05-06-2015, 10:10 PM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Hi all.

Posted this on another thread and no luck. Have tried to search this thread for "note pro" but seemed to just get a lot of Note 3s an 4s.

"I am considering the HA-2, with USB DAC input coming from my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. Lots of lossless flac files stored on micro SD card in the Note Pro. Will probably try the Onkyo USB player app. (currenly have the Neutron music player - not sure if that has the ability to output via USB on the go cable).

I would be hoping to connect the HA-2 output to my car system via 3.5 ml (??) stereo plug. Also hoping to purchase either the Oppo PM-3 or the B&W P7's for late night listening at home.

Does this sound feasible? Has anybody used the HA-2 with any of the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro tablets via USB on-the-go cable, and if so, using what player?

Assuming I am on the right track here, what about multi-channel flac files (most are hi-res 96/24 rips from my DVD Audio discs)? I can play these files to my current ancient Sennheisers using Neutron and the headphone outs, and it seems to channel all the channels into a left/right stereo out.

Anybody like to hazard a guess as to what might happen to such multi-channel flac files sent to the USB out - would it (or whichever music apps) down-mix, or would I lose the surround and centre channel feeds?

Or will I just have to "suck it and see!"??
"

Also is there any way of getting digital audio out via usb while also hooking up a hard drive? would a usb hub (powered or otherwise) be able to do this?
post #374 of 393 Old 05-11-2015, 05:26 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaudio View Post
Hi all.

Posted this on another thread and no luck. Have tried to search this thread for "note pro" but seemed to just get a lot of Note 3s an 4s.

"[I]I am considering the HA-2, with USB DAC input coming from my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. Lots of lossless flac files stored on micro SD card in the Note Pro. Will probably try the Onkyo USB player app. (currenly have the Neutron music player - not sure if that has the ability to output via USB on the go cable).

I would be hoping to connect the HA-2 output to my car system via 3.5 ml (??) stereo plug. Also hoping to purchase either the Oppo PM-3 or the B&W P7's for late night listening at home.

Does this sound feasible? Has anybody used the HA-2 with any of the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro tablets via USB on-the-go cable, and if so, using what player?
First post of the thread:
Enable USB audio on any Android 4.0 smartphone/tablet

A list of stock Android-powered devices reportedly interworking with standard USB DAC:
stock Android device > digital USB audio out >> standard USB DAC >> amp >> headphones
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3X...aVE/edit?pli=1
. Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 using USB Audio Player PRO (tablet)

A list of USB Audio Player PRO resources (compatible Android devices, compatible USB DAC, ...):
Oppo HA-2

So it’s feasible :
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 using USB Audio Player PRO >> USB OTG cable >> Oppo HA-2 USB DAC >> car audio amp >> car audio speakers
or
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 using USB Audio Player PRO >> USB OTG cable >> Oppo HA-2 USB DAC/amp >> Oppo PM-3 headphones

Quote:

Assuming I am on the right track here, what about multi-channel flac files (most are hi-res 96/24 rips from my DVD Audio discs)? I can play these files to my current ancient Sennheisers using Neutron and the headphone outs, and it seems to channel all the channels into a left/right stereo out.

Anybody like to hazard a guess as to what might happen to such multi-channel flac files sent to the USB out - would it (or whichever music apps) down-mix, or would I lose the surround and centre channel feeds?

Or will I just have to "suck it and see!"??"
Like most USB DAC, the Oppo HA-2 is a stereo USB DAC.
The Oppo HA-2 can only handle stereo PCM or stereo DSD.
You can ask the developer of USB Audio Player PRO, Davy Wentzler (info@audio-evolution.com), if his music player can play directly multi-channel music files and output stereo PCM / DSD audio towards USB DAC.
Otherwise, there are tools converting multi-channel music files to stereo music files like dbPoweramp.

Quote:

Also is there any way of getting digital audio out via usb while also hooking up a hard drive? would a usb hub (powered or otherwise) be able to do this?

music files stored on a USB hard disk drive connected to a USB hub >> USB Audio Player PRO running on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 >> USB OTG cable >> USB hub >> USB DAC/amp >> headphones
or
music files stored on a Wi-Fi hard disk drive >> Wi-Fi link >> USB Audio Player PRO running on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 >> USB OTG cable >> USB DAC/amp >> headphones
post #375 of 393 Old 05-11-2015, 07:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 6352
Quote:

I have played multi channel flac files (24/96) on UAPP and this sounds great.

Certainly there is a downmix at some point, but the final result is excellent.

turn on, tune up, rock out!
post #376 of 393 Old 05-12-2015, 07:32 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehun View Post
That's news to me unless you have Lollipop installed, which indeed [Sony's version of it] will do the upsampling thing. On Kit Kat every file is a throughput with any apps that don't perform upsampling itself, like Onkyo HF player.
Sorry for late reply, I didn't get email notification & without that I'm lost....

Some update. This issue is NOT SONY specific, it's android Lollipop related. According to Sony support Lollipop "senses" at what rate it can send music to its recipient. In my setup, the Ifi can accept the higher rate, but when sending it to the Mosconi, Fail!

So to sum up, it would be awesome to give the user some possibility to control sampling/bit rate, to be able to customize output for specific layouts.

Thank you for a great thread!
post #377 of 393 Old 05-12-2015, 02:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Sorry for late reply, I didn't get email notification & without that I'm lost....

Some update. This issue is NOT SONY specific, it's android Lollipop related. According to Sony support Lollipop "senses" at what rate it can send music to its recipient. In my setup, the Ifi can accept the higher rate, but when sending it to the Mosconi, Fail!

So to sum up, it would be awesome to give the user some possibility to control sampling/bit rate, to be able to customize output for specific layouts.

Thank you for a great thread!
If it's not Sony issue why was it working prior to their Lollipop update? Remember Sony uses their version of Android, so they had to write the Lollipop version of that, and just like before they could have circumvent Android's built in audio handling. Of course I'm not a developer so I could be wrong about this, but the fact remains the update comes from Sony and not from Google. [Z3]

The Hun
post #378 of 393 Old 05-13-2015, 12:37 AM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
First post of the thread:

A list of stock Android-powered devices reportedly interworking with standard USB DAC:
stock Android device > digital USB audio out >> standard USB DAC >> amp >> headphones
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3X...aVE/edit?pli=1
. Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 using USB Audio Player PRO (tablet)

A list of USB Audio Player PRO resources (compatible Android devices, compatible USB DAC, ...):
Oppo HA-2

So it’s feasible :
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 using USB Audio Player PRO >> USB OTG cable >> Oppo HA-2 USB DAC >> car audio amp >> car audio speakers
or
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 using USB Audio Player PRO >> USB OTG cable >> Oppo HA-2 USB DAC/amp >> Oppo PM-3 headphones

Like most USB DAC, the Oppo HA-2 is a stereo USB DAC.
The Oppo HA-2 can only handle stereo PCM or stereo DSD.
You can ask the developer of USB Audio Player PRO, Davy Wentzler (info@audio-evolution.com), if his music player can play directly multi-channel music files and output stereo PCM / DSD audio towards USB DAC.
Otherwise, there are tools converting multi-channel music files to stereo music files like dbPoweramp.

music files stored on a USB hard disk drive connected to a USB hub >> USB Audio Player PRO running on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 >> USB OTG cable >> USB hub >> USB DAC/amp >> headphones
or
music files stored on a Wi-Fi hard disk drive >> Wi-Fi link >> USB Audio Player PRO running on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 >> USB OTG cable >> USB DAC/amp >> headphones
Thanks for your reply DanBa. In between my post and your reply I had tracked down some of those links myself, but was still unsure about whether an on-the-go cable could work through a hub, and simultaneously allow the tablet to read a hard drive connected to a hub.

I have played my multichannel hi-res flac files through the stereo headphone out on my tablet using Neutron Music Player, which did appear to automatically down-mix to stereo, but was unsure whether any apps allowing usb audio out (such as USB Audio Player or the Onkyo USB audio player) would do this: guess I will just have to give them a go, and see what happens.

Again, thanks for the reply.
post #379 of 393 Old 05-13-2015, 09:07 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
#help

how to connect usb sades Sa-901 Stereo 7.1 Surround to android zenfone 5?
post #380 of 393 Old 05-14-2015, 11:21 AM - Thread Starter

As far as I understand the Sades Sa-901 Stereo 7.1 Surround Pro Gaming headset is a USB DAC + amp + headphones + ... , the setup should be:
Asus ZenFone 5 >> USB OTG adapter >> Sades Sa-901 Stereo 7.1 Surround Pro Gaming headset

A list of USB OTG cables:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3X...UWc/edit?pli=1

Let's suppose the Sades Sa-901 Stereo 7.1 Surround Pro Gaming headset is compatible with the native USB audio (if exist) of your Asus ZenFone 5:
music file >> stock music player running on ZenFone 5 >> USB OTG adapter >> Sades Sa-901 Stereo 7.1 Surround Pro Gaming headset

Each component should be separately tested.
Go to next test only if the ongoing test is successful.

. Test the Sades Sa-901 with a PC or a Mac:
PC >> Sades Sa-901 Stereo 7.1 Surround Pro Gaming headset

. Test the ZenFone 5 with a USB OTG adapter and a simpler USB peripheral like a USB mouse or a USB keyboard:
HTC One M7 >> USB OTG adapter >> USB mouse

. Test the complete setup:
music file >> stock music player running on ZenFone 5 >> USB OTG adapter >> Sades Sa-901 Stereo 7.1 Surround Pro Gaming headset

If the last test is not successful, the ZenFone 5 doesn't have a native USB audio feature or the current native USB audio of the ZenFone 5 is not compatible with the Sades Sa-901 Stereo 7.1 Surround Pro Gaming headset

then test the Sades Sa-901 Stereo 7.1 Surround Pro Gaming headset with one of the following three music player apps which include its own USB audio user-space driver (i.e. USB DAC driver):
music file >> UAPP / HibyMusic / Onkyo HF Player running on ZenFone 5 >> USB OTG adapter >> Sades Sa-901 Stereo 7.1 Surround Pro Gaming headset

. USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...audioplayerpro
. HibyMusic: free
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.hiby.music
. Onkyo HF Player
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jp.musicplayer
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...layer_unlocker

post #381 of 393 Old 05-16-2015, 05:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Hi all,

Is there any known issue with the Galaxy Tab2? http://www.samsung.com/global/micros...html?type=find

Friend of mine have tried that with a Cambridge DACMagic Plus, with no success. http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/produc.../dacmagic-plus

The tablet, the OTG adapter (worked with a mouse) and the USB DAC (works with a PC) seems OK.

TIA

post #382 of 393 Old 05-16-2015, 09:19 AM - Thread Starter

According to the USB Audio Player PRO website, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is a NOT working Android device.
post #383 of 393 Old 05-25-2015, 12:56 PM - Thread Starter

CEntrance DACport Slim : 192kHz USB DAC/amp at US$149
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...52933175118233

post #384 of 393 Old 05-29-2015, 03:41 AM - Thread Starter

What’s new in Android M?
http://liliputing.com/2015/05/whats-...android-m.html
Adoptable External Storage Devices
Google Android has a somewhat complicated history with external storage devices. One of the key things that set early Android phones apart from iPhones was Google’s support of microSD cards… but over time Android has been modified to limit the ways you can actually use a microSD card.
That makes sense, since SD cards tend to be slower than built-in storage and more prone to failure, so you might not want to store all of your important data on those cards.
But some folk really like the option to use external storage… and they might be happy to know that Android M includes support for adoptable storage devices.

This lets you treat an external storage devices like an SD card as if it were internal storage. This lets Android encrypt and format the device to behave just like built-in storage, letting you move apps and other data between storage devices.
post #385 of 393 Old 05-29-2015, 04:57 AM - Thread Starter

Android M embraces USB Type-C
http://www.cnet.com/news/android-m-t...ster-charging/
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/what-is-usb-type-c/

"At its I/O event on Thursday, Google announced support for the USB Type-C standard. That means you'll be able to plug the new type of USB cable into a new phone or tablet in any direction, sparing you from having to fiddle with it. The USB Type-C port is the latest update to the standard USB port that lets you charge and connect different devices, such as phones and PCs.
More importantly, your device will charge faster thanks to the new USB connection. And with Android M, you'll be able to use your phone to charge another device at the same time.

New Android devices will come with the new USB Type-C port. But what about existing devices? Those are backward compatible, but you'll need a special adapter to make Type-C hosts and devices work with all of those existing devices."

post #386 of 393 Old 06-04-2015, 10:49 AM - Thread Starter

Microdia crams 512GB into a microSD card, out in July:
http://www.cnet.com/news/microdia-wi...osd-come-july/

post #387 of 393 Old 06-11-2015, 10:53 PM - Thread Starter

DACport HD: 384kHz / DSD High-Res music finally affordable
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/d...ordable#/story
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...52979659598233

"It's actually made for laptops. But some androids work well. The real highlight of DACport HD is the ability to drive any headphones."

post #388 of 393 Old 06-24-2015, 01:58 PM - Thread Starter

UAPP 2.1.5:

USB Audio Player PRO 2.1.5 now contains support for UPnP/DLNA servers!

Besides streaming audio files stored on your DLNA server (NAS/PC/etc.), some servers like Synology NAS systems also allow you to select Internet radio stations as well through the DLNA interface.
And if you have the full version of BubbleUPnP installed on one of your Android devices, you can even select audio from your DropBox, Google Drive and OneDrive cloud storage.

What's more?
* Playlists for network playback are now supported.
* Added Russian and Dutch translation.
* Added many translations texts for French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish, they will be completed in the next version.
* Playback now automatically skips to the next track when a file type is not supported.

post #389 of 393 Old 06-24-2015, 02:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Hi @DanBa ,

Any suggestion about an app playlist maker?

TIA

post #390 of 393 Old 06-24-2015, 02:44 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Rodrigues,

I have no idea.

You should ask Davy, the developer of UAPP.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 2-Channel Audio