Forum Jump: 

post #61 of 63 Old 07-19-2012, 11:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick240 View Post

So did you buy separates (pre-amp and amp)? Also, which Rythmik amp is on your sub?

I didn't bought a pre-amp yet, I found a good deal on AVA amp, which I believe is not easily available on used market. I was planning to buy an parasound 2100.
I have the F15 rythmic sub with A370PEQ3 amp.

Irrespective of what I have bought/have, please do give your recommendations, so that I understand better. TIA.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 63 Old 07-20-2012, 05:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscorpio View Post

I didn't bought a pre-amp yet, I found a good deal on AVA amp, which I believe is not easily available on used market. I was planning to buy an parasound 2100.
I have the F15 rythmic sub with A370PEQ3 amp.
Irrespective of what I have bought/have, please do give your recommendations, so that I understand better. TIA.

I like your choices. I have the Parasound 2100.

With the Parasound, it has full range RCA outs, HPF (at 80Hz) RCA outs, and a sub-out.

So you can try your speakers both high passed and full range and then leave them where you like them best.

To get more reaction from people with STs, I'd post a thread in The Salk Circle "In a 2.1 with Song Towers, do you send them full range or highpassed?" and see what people come back with.

post #63 of 63 Old 07-22-2012, 11:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick240 View Post

I like your choices. I have the Parasound 2100.
With the Parasound, it has full range RCA outs, HPF (at 80Hz) RCA outs, and a sub-out.
So you can try your speakers both high passed and full range and then leave them where you like them best.
To get more reaction from people with STs, I'd post a thread in The Salk Circle "In a 2.1 with Song Towers, do you send them full range or highpassed?" and see what people come back with.

I did post it on AC, looks like I am not good at english and I don't understand audio, finding hard time get to understand all things over there.

BTW, what do you do for integrating the sub, do you use any equipment, I mean for processing like this one,Velodyne SMS-1, mentioned in my thread over AC?
Reply 2-Channel Audio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page