Multifunctional Bluetooth & NFC HiFi Headphones - Bluedio R+ VERY NICE!!!!!! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 63 Old 08-08-2013, 03:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Got it from Amazon, prompt delivery. It's my first wireless headphones. There're 3 color options and I chose White for sure biggrin.gif

Sleeky look, easy to fold , adjustable headband, ear pads&top pads soft and cozy, flannel pouch... everything looks nice! When I put it on my head it's very comfortable. The ear pads surround my ears quite well and basically kill all the sound.

One cool thing is NFC, can easily connect with my Sangsum N7100 & iPad. Steady connection. Now I use them to listen to music, answer calls and watch movies on my iPad. It's fantastic that don't need to worry about the headphones cable. Feel so FREE!!!! I don't want to use any wired headphones any more tongue.gif Also it's fantastic to have a micro SD card slot, in other words, it is a MP3 itself. Even not connected with any other devices, just insert my micro SD card, then I can enjoy the music.

About the sound, I am still burning in, but the bass and mid-range, overtone are brilliant. Can't say the high pitch very outstanding, but like I said, I'm still burning them in. Will update this later.
smile.gif

P*S: here's the link, just in case http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D84W9J0/A1V0149CC6WCAD
597849642 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 63 Old 08-14-2013, 07:12 PM

I've already got one, it's awesome. I love it. Worth every pennies.

As you see, I bought a black one, looking so cool. Although I likes the white one too, you got to make a choice right? Anyway, NO REGRETS!!!
ferricFC likes this.

post #3 of 63 Old 09-02-2013, 02:20 AM - Thread Starter

COOL as mine, bud biggrin.gif LOL
post #4 of 63 Old 09-16-2013, 01:29 PM

Liked: 10
Hey guys. I'm 2 seconds away from pulling the trigger on these!

However, I have one MAJOR question:

Does this support TRUE MULTIPOINT? Meaning, I want to connect these to my laptop AND my phone, so that when I am listening to something on my laptop, if a call comes through on my phone, can I immediately answer it?

Also. Something interesting that I found. It seems that it goes for $140. However, on Ebay, many Chinese sellers (they seem legit because one of them has 99.1% rating with over 1,600 something reviews) are selling the R+ for $89.

The major difference between the buying options of ebay vs amazon is that since I have Amazon Prime, I will get these within 2 days. If I get them from Ebay, it will take at least 2 weeks.

Could it be the Ebay ones are knock-offs? I'm so confused on where to buy from. I dont mind waiting 2 weeks if it means I can save $50!
post #5 of 63 Old 10-09-2013, 08:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 36
The ebay ones are real. It's a good but not great headphone.

The main problem is the overwhelming bass. The bass sounds awesome, but it kills the mids and highs. I also could not get APT-X to work, even though I have bluetooth speakers that clearly show when APT-X connects on my PC (windows 8.1).

If it weren't for the imbalanced sound, non working apt-x for me, and partial auto compressor/gain control from the onboard amp, it would be a top of the line headphone.

Their customer service refuses to answer emails as well, which is very aggravating. Their is a firmware update on their website, with no instructions on how to load it (in english).
post #6 of 63 Old 10-09-2013, 09:18 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

The ebay ones are real. It's a good but not great headphone.

The main problem is the overwhelming bass. The bass sounds awesome, but it kills the mids and highs. I also could not get APT-X to work, even though I have bluetooth speakers that clearly show when APT-X connects on my PC (windows 8.1).

If it weren't for the imbalanced sound, non working apt-x for me, and partial auto compressor/gain control from the onboard amp, it would be a top of the line headphone.

Their customer service refuses to answer emails as well, which is very aggravating. Their is a firmware update on their website, with no instructions on how to load it (in english).

Agree completely - well written review. The website purports to have a software program to allow you to rebalance the phones, bur the instructions don't work and the program functionality is completely obscure. And the firmware update instructions, even followed literally, simply fail.

I also have appealed to tech support and gotten *zero* reply. I cannot recommend these.
post #7 of 63 Old 10-22-2013, 11:26 PM - Thread Starter

Didn't notice the firmware update prom~ truely bass is heavy but that's what i need ~ the only regret is the price, now is cheaper than when I bought them, should have waited for a few more weeks eek.gif
post #8 of 63 Old 10-22-2013, 11:32 PM - Thread Starter

Not sure. I've just check R+ on Amazon and stilling selling around $120-130, and on ebay around $120 But R is around $90

r u sure $89 is for R+ but not R? =。= they're different it will shock me if r+ sells only $89
post #9 of 63 Old 10-30-2013, 12:27 PM

I am having an issue where (with a full charge) after running for maybe 1 hour, the device turns off. Following that I turn it back on and it seems to turn off regularly from then on (maybe every 5 min roughly). 

Anyone else experience this problem? I may just have a faulty pair of headphones.

Also, I didnt get the firmware installer to connect to the headphones either. I have not found a way to correctly install the USB SPI driver (one step in the instructions) which seems to be required to connect to the headphones.

post #10 of 63 Old 12-07-2013, 02:29 PM

I read in another thread (can not remember where) that the treble comes out if you remove the foam in the ear.
I can not tell if these ear pads can be removed though. Anybody have any ideas?
post #11 of 63 Old 12-23-2013, 04:35 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottathought View Post

I read in another thread (can not remember where) that the treble comes out if you remove the foam in the ear.
I can not tell if these ear pads can be removed though. Anybody have any ideas?

I posted in the head-fi thread about these on a few occasions (along with bhazard), and share the experience he had with everything (from apt-x to firmware). His suggestion to remove the foam indeed did have positive results (in my opinion)...although that padding also has the purpose on not having hard grated plastic/metal tweeters crushed onto your ear...as the three smaller speakers are directly under the foam (the larger speaker is behind them and the plastic grating). One could always crank up the higher frequencies in an equalizer as well, I imagine.

The pads are connected to a rubber seal. What I did was pull the pads off, remove the foam, and then tuck the rubber seal into the crease around the edge. Perhaps there is a better way to give the pads more clearance, but that's what I did.

Found this thread wondering what others currently thought of them, as after owning these for a few months mine broke where the metal section meets the plastic band on one side. After some hasty loctite adventures, I ended up breaking the wire and said eff it...because they were only somewhere around $80 from a vendor on alibaba (which sounds sketchy, I know...but they came after a couple weeks from China.)

That said, after checking around, I ordered another pair (which are being delivered tomorrow.) While the philips and sony sets look nice, and logitechs ae9000 as well, and I could afford them, there is just something to be said for what a value these are, in my opinion.

The amount of sound these things can produce is pretty great (they can get incredibly loud, a rarity for bluetooth) compared to others, can multi-pair to my pc and phone (which is awesome, and call quality for both myself and the other end of the line sounds perfectly fine), the fact they have 50mm drivers (where-as the others are all 40mm beyond a couple from Creative) which produces bass that pretty darn good imo, have a battery that lasts through days of constant usage without recharging, and again the fact they are around $85-90 where-as the others are 200-300+ makes them worth their housing/software issues.

While I hope bluedio fixes their problems, even if they don't...I have few qualms with spending the pittance on these (and even repairing them more carefully if these also break) when it seems realistic there will soon be a stream of other alternatives within the next few months to a year...and perhaps some will be a better bargain or less compromising than sony, creative, philips etc for people whom like larger drivers, louder volume, longer uses between charges, etc. Regardless of when that happens, the fact remains these are one of the few options that can do it all currently, are no slouch where it counts...and are cheap to boot. It's oddly like a disposable luxury, but in the world of electronics sometimes that's not always the worst compromise.
post #12 of 63 Old 01-13-2014, 08:06 PM - Thread Starter

don't think earpads are removable~
post #13 of 63 Old 01-18-2014, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferricFC View Post

don't think earpads are removable~

They are, it's just permanent. At least on the ones I have you can take off the fake leather parts that have a thin fabric attached to them between your ears and the speaker unit, then under that there is foam that you can remove (permanently by cutting/scraping it off) then the highs are less muffled without causing any difference in physical appearance if you know how to put it back together. Since the speakers have a hard plastic grate in front of them there's no danger to them when removing the foam.

I'd like to note that Bluedio support has been very responsive to me and has gotten back to me with some poking and prodding til I got the answers I needed. For anyone wondering, the headphones do not work with aptX enabled on smartphones, Bluedio themselves have disabled this specifically for phones only. If you use a standalone transmitter, aptX should be enabled according to them, I don't have one to test. In regards to the firmware, you need a special tool that can only be bought in China or through an agent. I actually have purchased one and will be getting it within a week or two to re-program these things myself as Bluedio has informed me that I can turn aptX on for anything but it "may interfere with the headset functionality" (which I don't care about.) I'm also hoping to be able to turn off the compressor and adjust EQ.
post #14 of 63 Old 01-20-2014, 06:06 PM

I'm very interested in getting this spi tool myself, I cant find it anywhere but that taotao Chinese site.  where did you get it? 

post #15 of 63 Old 01-21-2014, 02:09 AM

Are these headphone able to connect wirelessly to a smart tv (Samsung F8000) ? I've just ordered a pair of the Legend and just waiting for it to arrive.

post #16 of 63 Old 01-21-2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbleEars View Post

I'm very interested in getting this spi tool myself, I cant find it anywhere but that taotao Chinese site.  where did you get it? 

That's the only place you can get it, I used a proxy website called Taobao Focus, I tried another one called eng Taobao but it didn't work. Taobao Focus works. they buy it, you pay a transaction fee and they send it to you. The process was painless and this was my first time doing this sort of thing. After they received the item they took pictures of it to make sure it's what I expected, as it was, in black, and then they sent it to me. My experience with chinese shipping is a fair amount so I'd say I have at least a week left til I get it. It's in USPS tracking system but it hasn't hit the US yet.

Here are the Pictures they sent me as an example. There should be another cable that plugs in between the USB and the bare wires. It doesn't seem to come with it but I believe I have one from some other niche thing I bought.
post #17 of 63 Old 01-23-2014, 10:44 AM

Thanks I'll be ordering one, I was wondering though how did you choose to have it shipped and what did they charge you?

post #18 of 63 Old 01-23-2014, 11:39 AM

TD854, Have you been able to do anything interesting with the spi adapter?

FYI I have emailed bluedio's support about the files available on their site and in their reply they said they could sell me one. So it may be an option if you ask nicely.

I initially wanted an adapter for myself to fix the Bass but on this forum: http://www.head-fi.org/t/674551/bluedio-r-bluetooth-4-0-headphones-with-nfc-and-apt-x/30

I found that there are 2 EQ modes built in the R+ you press the + and - (volume up and down) at the same time and it changes to the other EQ which made my headphones sound amazing. The sound is well balanced now.

FYI you dont need to hold the buttons, just a quick push. On the forum it says there are no beeps when the EQ changes but on my headphones I do have a beep. YMMV.

Now there is something else I need to look into, when connected to the PC via USB the headset definitly doesnt sound the same, there seems to be different profiles depending how you connect (usb vs bluetooth)

Also when connecting via usb I wasnt able to get the microphone working. Do you guys think its something that we could fix with the SPI adapter? Also activating the ATPX for cell phones may be interesting.

I loaded up the application to modifiy the headset but theres a bunch of profiles in there... does the headset run them all or do we have to choose on? its not very clear.

UPDATE: There appears to be 3 EQ settings you can cycle through. Seems like its something like this: Super bass boost, Medium bass boost, and Normal.

I prefer the normal mode.
post #19 of 63 Old 01-23-2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbleEars View Post

Thanks I'll be ordering one, I was wondering though how did you choose to have it shipped and what did they charge you?

Shipping was like 10 bucks, I chose whatever the cheapest (and slowest) option was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrazy View Post

TD854, Have you been able to do anything interesting with the spi adapter?

FYI I have emailed bluedio's support about the files available on their site and in their reply they said they could sell me one. So it may be an option if you ask nicely.

I initially wanted an adapter for myself to fix the Bass but on this forum: http://www.head-fi.org/t/674551/bluedio-r-bluetooth-4-0-headphones-with-nfc-and-apt-x/30

I found that there are 2 EQ modes built in the R+ you press the + and - (volume up and down) at the same time and it changes to the other EQ which made my headphones sound amazing. The sound is well balanced now.

FYI you dont need to hold the buttons, just a quick push. On the forum it says there are no beeps when the EQ changes but on my headphones I do have a beep. YMMV.

Now there is something else I need to look into, when connected to the PC via USB the headset definitly doesnt sound the same, there seems to be different profiles depending how you connect (usb vs bluetooth)

Also when connecting via usb I wasnt able to get the microphone working. Do you guys think its something that we could fix with the SPI adapter? Also activating the ATPX for cell phones may be interesting.

I loaded up the application to modifiy the headset but theres a bunch of profiles in there... does the headset run them all or do we have to choose on? its not very clear.

UPDATE: There appears to be 3 EQ settings you can cycle through. Seems like its something like this: Super bass boost, Medium bass boost, and Normal.

I prefer the normal mode.

- I don't have the SPI tool yet, it's still in shipping but I am tracking it.
- Bluedio wouldn't sell me one, I actually asked them twice. The last message I received from them was something along the lines of "We didn't expect you to know so much about this technology, we hope you are satisfied in the end"
- The microphone doesn't work in USB mode, it actually says this in the little manual, I don't think you can enable it via SPI but I'll see when I get the tool.
- I know about the built in EQ modes and mine do indeed beep. One of them has a slight "large room" effect, but it still sounds terrible with the standard A2DP protocol compared to wiring them in on my note 3, aptX is supposed to remedy that if I can get it enabled.
post #20 of 63 Old 01-24-2014, 03:19 PM

Well I got the SPI today but I don't have a micro-b to micro-b cable so I have to borrow an OTG cable or find a micro-b to micro-b cable online. The SPI is a custom board housed in a Bluedio external battery pack case.

post #21 of 63 Old 01-30-2014, 04:10 PM

Well this didn't work in the software so I'm not sure where to go from here, I contacted Bluedio support to see if they could send me a cable but I'm not hopeful.

edit: ok so I did some research into usb and I understand why this doesn't work now (USB full size A only has 4 pins and micro-b has 5). Unfortunately this still means I need to find a male to male micro-b cable.
post #22 of 63 Old 01-31-2014, 01:59 PM

I have these on order from amazon uk, had been looking around for a Bluetooth headset for a while. Decided upon these after reading positive reviews around the sites.. Head fi etc., Then I had a moment of panic that my lg opty g e975 doesn't have aptx suppor. Have looking into the small list of which phones do have it. Had to create this a/c just to say I am both sad and happy to have read in this thread that aptx is disabled in mobiles by default!

I assume that in the positive sound reviews it means that the aptx has not been a factor, I can only guess the r+ can only get better....

Looking forward to seeing the progress td854 makes with the spi tool and the firmware 'tweaks'…!
post #23 of 63 Old 02-06-2014, 10:44 PM

Wow,

Thats some great source of knowledge on this thread, I was also about to order them and had some queries about its models, but reading that the aptX is not enabled for cell phones is a big disappointment for me.

Following the thread on both head-fi and here. So posting around both to get the feedback. Like a lot of other potentially interested buyers , I am keeping my fingers crossed for the experiments and adventures by "td854" (I guess HakanaiSeishin on the other forum ) to see how it turns up and whether it is possible to unlock the aptX mode for mobile phone connection.

I think for the value offered by Bluedio, the headphone are great, but the effort of first finding the USB-SPI tool (that too getting shipped by a taobao agent) and then hunting for a 5 pin micro USB cable separately makes it too much of an effort and frustration, especially when the modding geeks want everything to be delivered in one package to let them make it work rightaway . :-)

I have the following queries and suggestion, would be great if I can get community response on them :

1. After some positive progress we would all like to to know the exact parts (the dreaded 5 pin micro B to micro B ), URL links for buying and the procedure in Windows about how the whole adventure of reprogramming the EQ and enablking the aptX for mobiles, really works. It would be a big help to the community.

While browsing around , I can see that the item on taobao http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.35.4eHusO&id=19155829924 is shown with a white micro USB cable. I suppose this is the cable for which "td854" has been hunting for, to begin his work. So just asking, when you bought the item from an english taobao agent, didnt it already come with this cable ? to really make it work.

2. Browsing through Amazon, I can see that there is a "Legend" version of these headphones. I just wanted to know that is it an official product variant from Bluedio, cannot seem to find information about the "Legend" version from the Bluedio website. Apparently they are the ones with metallic finish (dont know if real metal is used in the construction). Would be nice if anyone can confirm this, cause I am thinking of buying the "Legend" version (in gun metal colour). Have a look at the link http://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Bluetooth-Headphones-Bluetooth4-0-Retail-Gift/dp/B00H1XKC2U/ref=cm_rdp_product

3. Even though not a very relevant question for this forum, but since so many people want to know its aptX performance when paired with cell phone, I am tempted to ask. I have Samsung Galaxy S4 which is even published on the aptX website to be one of the cell phones which support aptX. I just want to know about how to confirm that it supports Bluetooth audio aptX (any terminal or ADB command), will this command even output the presence of aptX , even if the mobile is not paired to an aptX complaint device and actively streaming the audio.

4. If connected to an aptX complaint device , do we have to use the stock android ROM Music or Media player to get the benefit of aptX audio streaming. Or we can use any media player of our choice (like MX Player, Wondershare or even the ported Sony Walkman App) while running the stock ROM and would get the aptX music stremaing . I am running the stock ROM 4.2.2 and prefer the ported sony walkman app for listening to music.

Would really appreciate the feedback and opinions for the queries, which are not only for me, but would help the community at large.

Would be keeping updated with the progress of this thread.

Thanks.
post #24 of 63 Old 02-07-2014, 01:40 AM

I ordered a pair of Bluedio Legend in sliver( I own a white pair) from EBay and should be here next week. I think Bluedio is selling on eBay , ( I saw them on amazon too but they won't ship to HK) the seller name is Bluediocck2013. On the Bluedio web site they show a gold color of the R+. I emailed Bluedio and ask if they sell gold model and was told not in the US market at the moment but might in future. I'm living in Hong Kong and never have seen the Legend colors, just red,white and black.
post #25 of 63 Old 02-07-2014, 10:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I just recently purchased the Bluedio R+ headphones and am actually quite impressed with the sound and so far have not minded that they are somewhat bass heavy. The biggest reason I got them was for the micro SD card feature which acts as a built in mp3 player so you don't even need your android phone to listen to music. The one issue however that I am having with that feature is I am getting some audio stutter. Doesn't seem to happen all the time. It seems that it goes away once it has warmed up however but I am still testing this out. I also just purchased the Sony MDR-1RBT-MK2 and it also has the aptX codec capability but was considerably more expensive and doesn't have the micro sd card feature. I am hoping that it will sound better than the Bludio and I will be comparing them in the next few days and will report back what I am hearing if anyone is interested.
post #26 of 63 Old 02-07-2014, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt14942 View Post

I just recently purchased the Bluedio R+ headphones and am actually quite impressed with the sound and so far have not minded that they are somewhat bass heavy. The biggest reason I got them was for the micro SD card feature which acts as a built in mp3 player so you don't even need your android phone to listen to music. The one issue however that I am having with that feature is I am getting some audio stutter. Doesn't seem to happen all the time. It seems that it goes away once it has warmed up however but I am still testing this out. I also just purchased the Sony MDR-1RBT-MK2 and it also has the aptX codec capability but was considerably more expensive and doesn't have the micro sd card feature. I am hoping that it will sound better than the Bludio and I will be comparing them in the next few days and will report back what I am hearing if anyone is interested.

I actually bought the Sony model right below the Sony MDR-1RBT-MK2, the MDR10RBT I believe, they were $299. They sounded decent but not for the price, however the apt-X on them did work with my phone. Gotta be careful though because the default mode has apt-X off, gotta read the manual. So i returned them and ended up with the Bluedio months later, if I don't get this programming tool working soon though I might just lose my mind and/or sell/give these away, while they sound good I bought them specifically to use apt-x with my phone and regular A2DP with my Vita. While they work great for my vita I wanna lose the wire for music. Now if someone made a noise cancelling, bluetooth, apt-x pair of headphones that sounded good I would be really set but I don't think there is such a thing yet, you either get high quality, noise cancelling, or bluetooth, but not all 3.
post #27 of 63 Old 02-08-2014, 11:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by td854 View Post

I actually bought the Sony model right below the Sony MDR-1RBT-MK2, the MDR10RBT I believe, they were $299. They sounded decent but not for the price, however the apt-X on them did work with my phone. Gotta be careful though because the default mode has apt-X off, gotta read the manual. So i returned them and ended up with the Bluedio months later, if I don't get this programming tool working soon though I might just lose my mind and/or sell/give these away, while they sound good I bought them specifically to use apt-x with my phone and regular A2DP with my Vita. While they work great for my vita I wanna lose the wire for music. Now if someone made a noise cancelling, bluetooth, apt-x pair of headphones that sounded good I would be really set but I don't think there is such a thing yet, you either get high quality, noise cancelling, or bluetooth, but not all 3.

I actually have the MDR-1RBT-MK2 which is supposedly an upgrade to the MDR-1RBT but only available from Asia/Europe as for some reason Sony did not make that unit available for the US market. When I called Sony customer service to make sure that MK2 model has the apt-X audio codec feature where as the the non-MK2 model does not have the apt-X audio codec feature the person I talked to said that both models were identical and that one was the US version and the MK2 model was Asian/European model but I don't think he really knew. So far I haven't really had ample time to make a call on which sounds better between the Sony MDR-1RBT-MK2 and the Bluedio R+. I will say that for me even though the Bluedio looks cool I prefer the look of the Sony and it also is not as wide as the bluedio and just looks better on my head. Also I have to give the edge to the Sony for comfort. The Bludio seems to be a bit easier to operate as the buttons seem easier to locate when switching tracks or volume and answering the phone etc. I hope to do serious sound comparisons in the next few days as I don't think I will be keeping both units but I can say right now that the Bluedio Bass is definitely more impactful . I am tempted to keep the Bluedio if the sound winds up being almost as good as the Sony just for the micro SD card feature. I have had a bit of an issue when playing music via the micro SD card as sometimes I get some audio stuttering, but it seems to correct itself after a few minutes. Maybe it just needs to warm up a little. Has anyone else experienced this? It could also be my micro SD card as I am using one from an old HTC smartphone that I traded in but kept the micro SD card.
post #28 of 63 Old 02-09-2014, 03:54 PM
AVS Special Member

I finally was able to determine that the MDR-1RBT-MK2 is actually an upgrade over MDR-1RBT with no thanks to Sony customer service here in the US. The aptX audio codec capability is one of the upgrades and it sounds like there is one other upgrade but it involves using the wired connection (High-Resolution Audio supported driver unit when the supplied connecting cord is used). With some persistence and research on the internet I was able to find a Sony MDR-1RBT-MK2 help guide and it was a good thing I did because the default setting was set to the Standard listening mode. From this guide I learned how to turn on the "Priority On Sound Quality Mode" (ACC or aptx). There is actually a third mode called "Priority On Stable Connection" To my aging ears I was able to hear a difference when listening in the Priority On Sound Quality Mode over the default Standard Mode. By the way when I got this unit it only came with a start-up guide and it was I believe in Japanese. I spent a fair bit of time comparing it to the Bluedio R+ with the default setting and had pretty much decided that I was going to keep the Bluedio and send the MDR-1RBT-MK2 back since they both sounded comparable with the Bluedio having considerably more bass, and the MK2 model cost me about $150. more. After listening in the ACC aptx mode I have done a complete about face and I will be sending the Bluedio back. Take nothing away from the Bluedio unit as it certainly is a good looking and sounding headphone for the money, but to me the Sony MK2 unit not only sounds better but it fits on my head and over my ears better as well as looks better, not being so wide. I only wish it had the micro SD card feature. Tomorrow I plan on testing it out with the wired connection but I am already very happy with how it sounds via Bluetooth. I think I have found the best Bluetooth headphone for me although I would have liked to have auditioned the Parrot Zik headphone that seems to have gotten a fair amount of favorable reviews.
post #29 of 63 Old 02-10-2014, 06:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Correction on the above post. The Sony headphones actually cost me a fair bit over $200.00 more than the Bluedio headphones with the shipping charges from Japan. Sorry my Math was not so good yesterday. Kind of makes me re-think which of these headphones I should be keeping. I just wish there was a forum for the Sony MDR-1RBTMK2 so I could hear other peoples opinions. I guess because they are not available in the US there is not a lot of people who have them. I was able to find a couple of reviews and even a video on U-Tube but it was in Japanese.
post #30 of 63 Old 02-10-2014, 08:57 PM

Being here you can also check out http://www.head-fi.org.

Bet you will find a lot of head-geeks over there to share their views and information about the Sony you are looking for.

Thanks.
Reply 2 Channel Audio

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page