Hello, this is my first post here
I need advice with choosing an integrated/receiver for Paradigm Audio Studio 20's. I haven't bought these speakers yet but I like what I heard of and from them. I will not be upgrading to multichannel since I have a small room and prefer stereo music.
Budget is around $600, the less the better!
Source will be a quality soundcard and a new DVD player, something from Oppo probably. It will be 90/10 music/movies.
My research so far:
1. NAD c352. No biamping, no digital inputs (for the DVD player, I will probably not be investing in a dedicated DAC..)
2. Marantz SR-4021. 2 pairs of speaker outputs, not sure if they can be used simultaneously for biamping? No digital in.
3. NAD C720BEE. Same deal with biamping, no digital in as well.
4. JVC F10. I found a dealer here with a few left.. Biamping, but the digital ins are crippled. The ES1 I could not find here.
5. Digital receivers from Panasonic (XR50, XR70). Analog ins are crippled, which is OK, as I can run digital from both soundcard and DVD player.
Of course there are many more choices and I'd love to hear about them. The primary concern is obviously sound quality.
Thanks for any help!