Denon DVD-757 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 28 Old 11-07-2006, 07:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does anyone have any experience with or comments or opinions about the Denon DVD-757? I have searched extensively and can find very little info. Is it so new that few people own it? The specs seem similar to the 1930ci. Are they the same with different model numbers?
TIA,
Scott
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 Old 11-08-2006, 04:03 PM - Thread Starter

Does anyone know anything about this player, the Denon dvd-757 ? Is it the same as the 1930?
Is this an inferior model? Pros and Cons of this player vs. the 1930ci?
I would appreciate any help in making an informed decision.
Thanks,
Scott
post #3 of 28 Old 11-09-2006, 08:31 AM

The "front page" for each product on the denon site is slightly different ... the 1930ci includes icons for SACD/DVD Audio and "Custom Integration" ... however looking at the manual for the 757 it seems to support SACD and DVD Audio ... which seems contradictory. I'm going to pick up a 757 in a week or two so I'll update with my experience after that.
post #4 of 28 Old 11-11-2006, 10:35 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply.
I decided to spend $50 more and get the Toshiba HD-A1.
I think I made the right choice. The image quality on both SD and HD are excellent in my opinion.
post #5 of 28 Old 11-14-2006, 09:49 AM

I just bought one of these last night. I was talked into it by a sales person at Circuit City (I know ... stupid me). He claimed it was the only DVD player that could up-convert to 1080p. When I got home I looked at the specs on some Web site and it said the Denon DVD-757 did NOT do up-conversion. (Perhaps it said "NO up scaling.")

Anyway, I can return it if i don't like it, but I won't get to check it out until Saturday when it is delivered with the new Sony KDS-50A2000.

I hope I made the right choice. Otherwise, I'll return it and get an OPPO. I just want my DVDs to look good on this new TV (most of my DVDs are black and white films made in the 1930s and '40s).
post #6 of 28 Old 11-20-2006, 11:14 AM

Later the following week:
So far so good. The Denon is doing a masterful job with my DVDs. Actually, I don't know if it's the player or the TV (KDS50A2000), but my standard def 480i DVDs are looking better than I had imagined.
post #7 of 28 Old 11-20-2006, 11:28 AM

Thanks for the update!
post #8 of 28 Old 11-30-2006, 12:46 PM

Hello, I just got my second version of this player. Everything is great except I see a frame around the image of lighter pixels which look like a dark line if the image is light (sky or something). So it looks like a thin black frame around image. It seems really bad when I set everything to match 16:9 output. Has anyone seen this? Solution?

I'm using HDMI, Denon AVR-4806, Opt H-79 prj.

Thanks!

HS

SHACK
post #9 of 28 Old 12-16-2006, 01:20 AM
AVS Special Member

wow Circuity City lied to me too about this being the only 1080p upconverting dvd player. which at the time i hadn't heard read or seen of any so i somewhat believed it though i knew there had to be others.

They will prob get a lot of sales on it followed by returns once ppl find there are others and for less and in some cases slightly better like the Oppo DV-970HD. at least it seems better in some specs

anyway problem is I got a rediculous deal on a 757 for like 154 or so while CC sells it for 349 plus tax.

would i be better off selling it then returning it for that great price i got and wont be able to get again.

if i do sell it or stupidly return it, i'm not sure which 1080p upconverting dvd player to get

is the Oppo DV-970HD
the best?
post #10 of 28 Old 12-16-2006, 01:27 AM
AVS Special Member

the crazy thing is teh DEnon 2930ci is almost as much as a blu ray player. and its rated/reviewed well
http://reviews.cnet.com/Denon_DVD_29....html?tag=also

so if the 757 is anything like the 2930ci, then its a great upconverting dvd player.

"Finding out that it was a great performer was no surprise, but with an $850 price tag, we wanted to how DVD-2930CI stacked up to cheaper alternatives such as the Oppo DV-970HD and the Toshiba HD-A1. We hooked up all three DVD players to the Sony KDL-40XBR2 and the Pioneer PDP-5070HD, and watched several scenes from Serenity to see how they performed. Right off the bat, the most striking impression was how similar they all looked. All three are very good upscaling DVD players, and only serious videophiles will find much of anything to complain about. That being said, we did feel like the DVD-2930CI had the best image quality of the three--but it was close. It was hard to pin it down to any one specific quality, but we felt like the DVD-2930CI had slightly more detail and looked more lifelike than either the HD-A1 or the DV-970HD.

Although we give the nod to the DVD-2930CI for pure performance, the other two players will be better values for most people. If you're not ready to spend more than $500 on a standard DVD player, the Oppo DV-970HD delivers most of the performance for a fraction of the price of the DVD-2930CI. On the other hand, if you're willing to spend $500 on a DVD player, why not go HD-DVD? Again, the performance for upscaling is very close to the DVD-2930CI's, plus you get the ability to play HD-DVDs that look much better than DVDs ever could. "

i could never see paying that for what it is. like i said can get bluray on sale for 800 now and hddvd for less but as far as upconverting it was better then the Oppo and the toshiba hddvd

so if you already have hddvd like the xbox 360 addon and just want a 1080p upconverter it looks like the 2930ci is actually better then the Oppo and one of the best if not thee best.

just a matter now if the 757 is the same or not.
post #11 of 28 Old 12-16-2006, 01:37 AM
AVS Special Member

actually crap I paid like about 169 for the 757. i can get the OPPo dv97--hd for 149 total from Amazon. 20 buck less. hm.

if the 757 is as good as the denon 2930ci and therefore better then the oppo it might be worth 20 more. returning for the great price that i can't get again is not worth it. i should prob sell it. Goes for 350, i would sell as low as 270 so i at least make 100 and someone woujld still save 80 on it.

i'll see how reg dvds look on it and maybe just keep. its got to be decent and the price i got is good to great.

i just dont like the gold lettering on the front.
post #12 of 28 Old 12-16-2006, 01:38 AM
AVS Special Member

post #13 of 28 Old 12-16-2006, 07:18 PM
AVS Special Member

there is the oppo 980 though which looks good.
post #14 of 28 Old 12-20-2006, 12:01 PM
AVS Special Member

using the Denon 757 1080p uconvert player on samsung 67" 1080p dlp tv, reg dvds at least the one I tried (Accepted) actually looked better on component then on hdmi upconverted to 720p,1080i, 1080p and even 480p which I guess isn't upconverted but the player lets me select any of those choices when using hdmi. so I guess just not upconverted over hdmi and the 3 choices of upconversion. they all looked about the same just the screen size changed a little. and none looked as good as component which I guess is 480p cus it isn't a player that can upconvert over component. if the upconversion was throwing it off maybe then I still don't understand why 480p (im assuming ) still looked slight better on component then 480p or any other of th 3 higher res on hdmi.

was using a monster brand hdmi cable though it is one supposedly made for/engineered for flat screen lcds and plasmas and I'm using it on a dlp but I don't think that should make a diff but just giving you all the variables and I can always switch the hdmi cable with the reg one I have on other tv which is a plasma. but I really don't think the hdmi cable makes a diff.

the bad picture on hdmi at first was partly due to the fact that some video setting was on which completely dulled/washed out the colors while it looked much more vibrant on component. why that setting was on by default that caused that I don't know but I'm sure many won't find how to adjust it/turn it off and will return the player.
turning that settin.g off made it better but I still don't think it was better on hdmi at any resolution compared to component not upconverted at all. I wonder why component didn't have that one setting turned on or at least the colors weren't washed out. I should check what the sttings are at for component I just didn't think they'd be diff from component to hdmi. either way I had to at least turn off that one setting that dulled/washed out the colors just while using hdmi. I wanted out of the box settings to be default and not need adjustment. not have some setting set by default that dulled the colors when using hdmi and even after turning that off doesn't look better then component and in some ways still worse.

aslo I couldn't use the tv zoom on hdmi to lessen the black bars above and below or get rid of them completely on zoom2 as I could on component.

why is it not looking any better on hdmi at any res compared to component? and possibly worse.

I can't believe someone said upconversion is just as good as bluray or hdvdd as I have xbox 360 hddvd addon and hddvds on that look amazing and ten times better then reg dvd upconversion.

speaking of the 360 and its hddvd when I try reg dvds on both that and the 360's normal drive both of which can upconvert to 1080p I get just a 4:3 screen that can't be changed. I am on vga input for 360 and therefore same for its hddvd drive so that could be part of it and the fact that I have the 360 set to 1920x1080 res.

but if I lower the 360 res(which I don't want to change it back and forth all the time as its fine for what its set for gsmes and all in fact tv is set to game mode for that input which is pain enough to change for hddvds so I'd rather use sep player for reg dvds) but if I lower res will that get me a fuller otr at least letterboxed screen instead of 4:3 square? what's the point of upconverting if it makes it 4:3. or will the 360 and its hddvd drive still upconvert dvds to 1080p even when I have a lower res set?

I'd like to compare the upconvrsion of the 360,its hddvd drive, and the denon 757 but like I said at the res I have the 360 set to I get jslust a 4:3 pic for dvds even though its set to widescreen on the 360 and the tv can't zoom it prob cus I'm on vga.

so if I'm not impressed with the denon 757 then what 1080p upconversion player should I try next? what is best? oppo 980? wouldn't mind having the ability to do 1080p over component when I want to free up that 2nd hdmi slot (first one used by hd dvr stb). but 1080p upconvert over component leaves only the kingwell player that I know of so I prob better stick with hdmi for for upconvert on the 1080p set to give me more choice and best possible hdmi 1080p upconvert player.

I just want the best pic possible for reg dvds on 67" 1080p tv and ability to go full screen or at least lessen the letterbox bars which is what I usually like to do for movies (keep some letterbox bars but just lessen their size and enlarge the pic)

for this I would think a 1080p upconvert player over hdmi is going to give me my best result I would think, but again I'm just not impressed with the pic using the denon.

I know its tough on 67" screen being so big, but I would think the 1080p upconvert over hdmi would help not be no better then no upconvert over component and possibly worse or at least less picture size adjust options. the higher res 1080p even an upconvert should look better on a larger tv then a non upconverted 480p.

so if 1080p upconvert player over hdmi is how I can get best possible pic for reg dvds on 67" 1080p tv then I guess the denon 757 is just not cutting it and I need to try a diff player.

what is the best 1080p upconvert player?
post #15 of 28 Old 12-28-2006, 07:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by EditDave View Post

I just bought one of these last night. I was talked into it by a sales person at Circuit City (I know ... stupid me). He claimed it was the only DVD player that could up-convert to 1080p. When I got home I looked at the specs on some Web site and it said the Denon DVD-757 did NOT do up-conversion. (Perhaps it said "NO up scaling.")

Anyway, I can return it if i don't like it, but I won't get to check it out until Saturday when it is delivered with the new Sony KDS-50A2000.

I hope I made the right choice. Otherwise, I'll return it and get an OPPO. I just want my DVDs to look good on this new TV (most of my DVDs are black and white films made in the 1930s and '40s).

That 757 does indeed perform deinterlacing and scaling functions on 480i DVDs to resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i, or 1080p over HDMI.

When I first opened the box I was VERY confused about this because the owner's manual and set-up options are not very intuitive at all. If you want to upconvert your DVDs, use an HDMI cable and use the HDMI button on the front of the player to toggle through the various upconverting resolutions.
post #16 of 28 Old 12-28-2006, 07:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatre View Post

using the Denon 757 1080p uconvert player on samsung 67" 1080p dlp tv, reg dvds at least the one I tried (Accepted) actually looked better on component then on hdmi upconverted to 720p,1080i, 1080p and even 480p which I guess isn't upconverted but the player lets me select any of those choices when using hdmi. so I guess just not upconverted over hdmi and the 3 choices of upconversion. they all looked about the same just the screen size changed a little. and none looked as good as component which I guess is 480p cus it isn't a player that can upconvert over component. if the upconversion was throwing it off maybe then I still don't understand why 480p (im assuming ) still looked slight better on component then 480p or any other of th 3 higher res on hdmi.

was using a monster brand hdmi cable though it is one supposedly made for/engineered for flat screen lcds and plasmas and I'm using it on a dlp but I don't think that should make a diff but just giving you all the variables and I can always switch the hdmi cable with the reg one I have on other tv which is a plasma. but I really don't think the hdmi cable makes a diff.

the bad picture on hdmi at first was partly due to the fact that some video setting was on which completely dulled/washed out the colors while it looked much more vibrant on component. why that setting was on by default that caused that I don't know but I'm sure many won't find how to adjust it/turn it off and will return the player.
turning that settin.g off made it better but I still don't think it was better on hdmi at any resolution compared to component not upconverted at all. I wonder why component didn't have that one setting turned on or at least the colors weren't washed out. I should check what the sttings are at for component I just didn't think they'd be diff from component to hdmi. either way I had to at least turn off that one setting that dulled/washed out the colors just while using hdmi. I wanted out of the box settings to be default and not need adjustment. not have some setting set by default that dulled the colors when using hdmi and even after turning that off doesn't look better then component and in some ways still worse.

aslo I couldn't use the tv zoom on hdmi to lessen the black bars above and below or get rid of them completely on zoom2 as I could on component.

why is it not looking any better on hdmi at any res compared to component? and possibly worse.

I can't believe someone said upconversion is just as good as bluray or hdvdd as I have xbox 360 hddvd addon and hddvds on that look amazing and ten times better then reg dvd upconversion.

speaking of the 360 and its hddvd when I try reg dvds on both that and the 360's normal drive both of which can upconvert to 1080p I get just a 4:3 screen that can't be changed. I am on vga input for 360 and therefore same for its hddvd drive so that could be part of it and the fact that I have the 360 set to 1920x1080 res.

but if I lower the 360 res(which I don't want to change it back and forth all the time as its fine for what its set for gsmes and all in fact tv is set to game mode for that input which is pain enough to change for hddvds so I'd rather use sep player for reg dvds) but if I lower res will that get me a fuller otr at least letterboxed screen instead of 4:3 square? what's the point of upconverting if it makes it 4:3. or will the 360 and its hddvd drive still upconvert dvds to 1080p even when I have a lower res set?

I'd like to compare the upconvrsion of the 360,its hddvd drive, and the denon 757 but like I said at the res I have the 360 set to I get jslust a 4:3 pic for dvds even though its set to widescreen on the 360 and the tv can't zoom it prob cus I'm on vga.

so if I'm not impressed with the denon 757 then what 1080p upconversion player should I try next? what is best? oppo 980? wouldn't mind having the ability to do 1080p over component when I want to free up that 2nd hdmi slot (first one used by hd dvr stb). but 1080p upconvert over component leaves only the kingwell player that I know of so I prob better stick with hdmi for for upconvert on the 1080p set to give me more choice and best possible hdmi 1080p upconvert player.

I just want the best pic possible for reg dvds on 67" 1080p tv and ability to go full screen or at least lessen the letterbox bars which is what I usually like to do for movies (keep some letterbox bars but just lessen their size and enlarge the pic)

for this I would think a 1080p upconvert player over hdmi is going to give me my best result I would think, but again I'm just not impressed with the pic using the denon.

I know its tough on 67" screen being so big, but I would think the 1080p upconvert over hdmi would help not be no better then no upconvert over component and possibly worse or at least less picture size adjust options. the higher res 1080p even an upconvert should look better on a larger tv then a non upconverted 480p.

so if 1080p upconvert player over hdmi is how I can get best possible pic for reg dvds on 67" 1080p tv then I guess the denon 757 is just not cutting it and I need to try a diff player.

what is the best 1080p upconvert player?

The thing to keep in mind is that HDTVs have built-in video processors and perhaps even different levels of quality in the way that they handle different inputs (component vs. HDMI, for example).

It is possible (though not likely) that the internal 1080p upconversion in your TV set is actually superior to the Faroudja upconversion within the Denon. In this case, you could feed it 480i over component and call it a day, since it's not likely you're going to find an affordable DVD player that offers any real improvement over the VP inside your set.

Another distinct possibility is that your TV handles component signals better than HDMI signals, although I would find that odd as well.

The key is finding a DVD player that plays nice with your specific television. I have a Sony Pearl FP, which has a tendency to produce annoying double outlines (ghosting/ringing) on analog inputs, and even low bandwidth digital signals fed via HDMI. I've tried 3 DVD players so far, and the 757/1930 is the best so far.
post #17 of 28 Old 12-28-2006, 07:53 AM
AVS Special Member

I know that is strange and somewhat inconvenient that there is no button on the remote to change the upconvert res over hdmi.

have to do it with the button on player itself.

like most upconvert players it can't upconvert over component. so that is normal. but not having button to choose upconvert res over hdmi on remote I can't imagine others don't have that.

how does this denon 757 compare to the oppo 981?
post #18 of 28 Old 12-28-2006, 05:29 PM

Im a total newb at this but I was looking for the same comparison b/w the denon 757 and the oppo. I just got my kdl-46xbr2. From what I hear the denon has a great processor but the oppo's price cant be beat.

kdl-46xbr2
post #19 of 28 Old 12-28-2006, 11:46 PM
AVS Special Member

well i got the denon 757 for like $160 so if its actually slight better then the oppo 981 for $229 then i should def keep it.

the denon is regular 350 so yeah.

where have you seen reviews/info on the denon 757 though? not much info on it and only a few stores have it including CC.
post #20 of 28 Old 12-29-2006, 06:04 PM

from what I understand the Denon 757 is the same as the Denon 1930ci, so those are the reviews I have been looking at.

Where did you get the Denon 757 for that price? I think i would take 2.

kdl-46xbr2
post #21 of 28 Old 12-29-2006, 07:05 PM

I am enjoying the Denon DVD-757 very much, but I do have some complaints about set up and operability. I found the manual to be all over the place -- very confusing to go through and find what you need the player to do. Also, I agree that the lack of an HDMI toggle button on the remote (for picking the various upconversion settings) is odd.

I've found that DVD images actually look better when left on the 480p setting on the 757 and letting my KDS-50A2000 do the rest. For one thing, playing a DVD on the 1080p setting changes the aspect ratio in such a way that you can't get the "full" or "wide" settings on the TV to look correct. It forces you to crop more of the picture than necessary, and it does some odd stretching. When I leave the Denon on 480p everything looks fine.

Other than that I'm enjoying this player. I'm also happy that it plays DVD-A and SACD discs, and that it recognizes jpegs. Just finished looking at a CD of photos I'd taken, and they look great on the TV. The Denon will play them as a slide show, so that was a nice surprise.
post #22 of 28 Old 01-02-2007, 09:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EditDave View Post

I am enjoying the Denon DVD-757 very much, but I do have some complaints about set up and operability. I found the manual to be all over the place -- very confusing to go through and find what you need the player to do. Also, I agree that the lack of an HDMI toggle button on the remote (for picking the various upconversion settings) is odd.

I've found that DVD images actually look better when left on the 480p setting on the 757 and letting my KDS-50A2000 do the rest. For one thing, playing a DVD on the 1080p setting changes the aspect ratio in such a way that you can't get the "full" or "wide" settings on the TV to look correct. It forces you to crop more of the picture than necessary, and it does some odd stretching. When I leave the Denon on 480p everything looks fine.

Other than that I'm enjoying this player. I'm also happy that it plays DVD-A and SACD discs, and that it recognizes jpegs. Just finished looking at a CD of photos I'd taken, and they look great on the TV. The Denon will play them as a slide show, so that was a nice surprise.

so it turns out i guess the Denon 757 is the same exact player as the 1930ci. just a special model # for the few stores/merchants that carry it. Circuit City is one that sells the 757.

wasn't the 1930ci originally selling for like $500 or something? now it seems like its 350 just like the 757.

anywya my main complaint was that some setting on the 757 was set by default which made the color/picture look very washed out. turning that off it was fine but at first it really made me think the player was bad and that was pretty dumb of them to have a setting set by default like that which made it seem not as good as my old prog scan non upconvert player on component.

i do hate how you can't change the resolution by the remote and have to go down to the player itself.

also as someone mentioned on the Denon 757 thread the 1080p upconversion ends up not looking as good as the lower res for most dvds as well doens't let you lessen the black bars.

just a shame cus thats the whole reason you get a 1080p upconvert player if you have a 1080p tv and not to use 720p or even 480p as one guy said he thought looked best.

how is 1080i? i think i'm going to go with 720p for most.

the Denon 757/1930ci lets you adjust the volume that your surround sound speakers put out?

i thought that would be something the receiver does and my panny receiver with Definitive Audio speakers connnected can't do that or i dont know how.

with my old kenwood setup i miss being able to turn the rear left and right speakers up because they are far away at angles in the room and behind sofa so i often dont hear much from them unless you are near one and usually want to turn them up higher then the other speakers to compenstate but there is no way to do that

how can you do that with the denon as that wold be great.
post #23 of 28 Old 01-07-2007, 07:48 PM

Quatre mentioned that a default setting in both these players makes the picture looked blurred/fuzzy...Can anyone comment on how they changed this default setting and to what to alleviate this issue?

Thx,
boog
post #24 of 28 Old 01-09-2007, 12:26 PM
AVS Special Member

not blurred/fuzzy but just less vibrant washed out colors. it wasn't set on component somehow but for hdmi. i just used a menu b utton i believe at the top of the remote to scroll through some settings and one just had a little picture of a screen or something and turning the option off made the colors look vibrant and normal again instead of dull and washed out with the setting on which was on by default out of box on my 757 at least.

i've seen ppl mention it looks better on component then hdmi before and its mostly just because of this setting which you have to turn off.

it may be a setting having to do with black and greys or something becasue i've seen someone mention something about this but i haven't check the manual to see what the setting was that i turned off to make hdmi look the same as component color wise and better pq being thatyou can upconvert on hdmi.

i guess i should check the setting again, refer to the manual and report exactly what the setting is called so others can turn it off. i can't believe they would have a setting on by default that makes the pq look worse and only hdmi while it doesnt' seem to be on or affect component.

i haven't changed or altered any other settings as turning that option i spoke of whatever it was made the picture fine but I wouldn't mind hearing from others any other recommended settings of teh denon 757 which again is supposedly exact same as the 1930ci but i do wonder if there is some minor difference somewhere between the 2.
post #25 of 28 Old 01-12-2007, 07:25 AM

The setting everyone is talking about is for black levels. You can get to it in the regular customize->video menu. You can also get to it via the 'mode' button on the remote.

I had this turned off like everyone else for a while. I still was not completely happy though. It may be my TV settings (Westinghouse LCD 42w2) but I felt the dark scenes were too black with little distinction between shades.

I turned gamma level down by 1 and turned the black level setting back on. This fixed things for me and is a good compromise between dark and regular scenes.
post #26 of 28 Old 01-12-2007, 02:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremmy View Post

The thing to keep in mind is that HDTVs have built-in video processors and perhaps even different levels of quality in the way that they handle different inputs (component vs. HDMI, for example).

It is possible (though not likely) that the internal 1080p upconversion in your TV set is actually superior to the Faroudja upconversion within the Denon. In this case, you could feed it 480i over component and call it a day, since it's not likely you're going to find an affordable DVD player that offers any real improvement over the VP inside your set.

Another distinct possibility is that your TV handles component signals better than HDMI signals, although I would find that odd as well.

The key is finding a DVD player that plays nice with your specific television. I have a Sony Pearl FP, which has a tendency to produce annoying double outlines (ghosting/ringing) on analog inputs, and even low bandwidth digital signals fed via HDMI. I've tried 3 DVD players so far, and the 757/1930 is the best so far.

I'm using the 757 with a Samsung HL-S6767 67" 1080p DLP

i'm sure it has a good upconverter but dont know if its better then the Faroudja in the denon or not. I started out using 1080p upconversion but now feel 720p makes the pic a little larger and is just as good if not possibly better. maybe its just too much to expect 1080p from a 480i standard dvd so 720p is more realistic and works better. figure i'll save the 1080p for my hddvds and player.
post #27 of 28 Old 01-22-2007, 09:08 PM
AVS Special Member

not much activity in here. Lots of activity in the Denon 1930ci thread though. Did anyone ever find out why this model has a diff model # but is exactly the same as the 1930ci.

What is the reason? Is it just Circuit Citys own version of it? And then a few other online merchants have it but literally ony a couple while the 1930ci version is more commone being carried by more including Best Buy.

is this a case of like how Sams Club and Costco get their special model version of existing tvs. Does this allow CC just to not have to pricematch with the 1930ci?
post #28 of 28 Old 01-04-2010, 06:37 PM
AVS Special Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

noticed this listing by an ebay store.

seems to be a good trusted store that you can all and everything cus I bought from them before. they have expensive shipping though but they claim its to protect the customer and that its done by weight.

either way the starting price is really low at 9.99 and its ending in a day so if it goes unnoticed someone might get this for cheap. I know i paid like $200 for mine and it still works great so I would love to get it for this price.
Reply DVD Players (Standard Def)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page