denon 1930Ci vs Oppo - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-27-2006, 08:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
denon 1930Ci vs Oppo

I am not yet ready to take the plunge into blueray or HD as I have read so many various things about which will win over so I figure in the past I have jumped too quick so this time I want to wait it out and see how things develop.

That being said I just got HDTV and a LCD for the first time so I want a new dvd player for upconverting.
Also I am looking at an HDMI reciever as well *probably an elite since I already have a non hdmi elite and love it.

I have been looking at all the models out there and keep coming back to the oppo or the Denon because of how versatile they both are.
I have a 5 disk dvd/cd/dvd audio player which I will probably keep as well but would love to have a good upconverting player that will also enable me to play dvd audio and sacd (which my current player does not have).

Which is best or should I be considering somthing different, maybe even a different denon model?
thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-02-2007, 10:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
see the denon 1930ci thread for some comparison to oppo.

also the denon 757 is the same thing as the denon 1930ci just diff model # for certain stores/merchants like Circuit city
Reply DVD Players (Standard Def)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page