post #6451 of 6452 Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRC72 View Post
Netflix is a little bit flakey tonight on AT&T U verse. Can't seem to stay on HD, plus there were some points that were buffering.
Had some issues as well, I have Open Connect and my download speed has always been very consistent. The movie I was watching started at 1080 and then dropped below SD quality during the first 5 minutes or so. I stopped and restarted it and it ramped right back up to Super HD almost immediately. About 10 minutes later it dropped off again to 480SD for about 30 seconds and then went right back up to 1080 and stayed there till the end. I also noticed that my streaming display didn't show the audio info during the time the quality kept changing. Strange.

Ian

The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice you give to others

Last edited by mailiang; Yesterday at 10:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6452 of 6452 Old Today, 04:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailiang View Post
Had some issues as well, I have Open Connect and my download speed has always been very consistent. The movie I was watching started at 1080 and then dropped below SD quality during the first 5 minutes or so. I stopped and restarted it and it ramped right back up to Super HD almost immediately. About 10 minutes later it dropped off again to 480SD for about 30 seconds and then went right back up to 1080 and stayed there till the end. I also noticed that my streaming display didn't show the audio info during the time the quality kept changing. Strange.

Ian
You're lucky, I pretty much stayed at 480p and below most of the movie. Sometimes it would hit Super HD , but it barely lasted.
Reply Video Download Services & Hardware

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page